Avicus Archive

Who do you think will win the next tourney??? by Ihze August 27, 2015 at 1:08 PM UTC

not being cocky but either us or bc

Subscriptor August 27, 2015 at 1:08 PM UTC

i heared more ocn teams are coming next tourny so no offense but pretty sure neither you or bc will win :P

Porkyyy August 27, 2015 at 1:08 PM UTC

the kylo

Tazz August 27, 2015 at 1:08 PM UTC

I agree with the Ihze

Ihze August 27, 2015 at 1:08 PM UTC

i heared more ocn teams are coming next tourny so no offense but pretty sure neither you or bc will win :P
just cause they're ocn and me being and ocn player, doesnt mean they're just gonna win

PVP TEAM

just cause they're ocn and me being and ocn player, doesnt mean they're just gonna win
however they are usually much better than most avicus teams, again, not trying to be rude

Robin_DD_J August 27, 2015 at 1:08 PM UTC

Fuk of es pvp

Tazz will just client and get us dqed again

Fuk of es pvp
the lord has spoken

Tazz August 27, 2015 at 1:08 PM UTC

however they are usually much better than most avicus teams, again, not trying to be rude
I believe that PPB and BC can compete with OCN teams. We have an advantage of knowing maps etc. As shown last tourney, OCN teams really weren't that strong. Even then, we have beaten teams like SquadCat on OCN maps.

BoldAndBrash August 27, 2015 at 1:08 PM UTC

I actually think BC can defeat a lot of OCN teams. :p

I believe that PPB and BC can compete with OCN teams. We have an advantage of knowing maps etc. As shown last tourney, OCN teams really weren't that strong. Even then, we have beaten teams like SquadCat on OCN maps.
thats true however from the technics side and experience, well, ocn players are most of the time better, thats my opinion, and again, not trying to be rude. but i believe ppb and bc are in a good level to compete with high leveled teams.

Vobaseball12 August 27, 2015 at 1:08 PM UTC

https://avicus.net/teams/455

Just kidding, probably BC or berserk.

thats true however from the technics side and experience, well, ocn players are most of the time better, thats my opinion, and again, not trying to be rude. but i believe ppb and bc are in a good level to compete with high leveled teams.
I get ur point, but keep in mind that ocn have 7 times more players, if not more..

kycrafft August 27, 2015 at 2:08 PM UTC

I actually think BC can defeat a lot of OCN teams. :p
They beat a couple in the past tournament, I think it's a given that they can.

ImTheRealBakugo August 27, 2015 at 2:08 PM UTC

If Impact comes. We will have problems. They won the last OCN tourney.

pope_panda August 27, 2015 at 2:08 PM UTC

If Impact comes. We will have problems. They won the last OCN tourney.
They're disbanding i'm pretty sure

@op either ppb or bc

Robin_DD_J August 27, 2015 at 2:08 PM UTC

They're disbanding i'm pretty sure

@op either ppb or bc
Lets just hope they dont lose to berzerk again

lol

DaFrozenBlaze August 27, 2015 at 3:08 PM UTC

PureBlox plox

Dyspa August 27, 2015 at 3:08 PM UTC

IMO, OCN players are easier than Avicus ones, lmao.
Even some of the well-known players coming from OCN are pretty bad..
Ex: Members from VH, Eclipse and even Impact (Whose disbanding but who cares).

@OP: Either BC or PPB as for now.

Fuseh August 27, 2015 at 3:08 PM UTC

PPB, BC, that's all I got. Probably Berzerk if they're still focusing.

DaGoldBrick August 27, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

BC only wins when I'm there to carry them

Robin_DD_J August 27, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

BC only wins when I'm there to carry them
lmfao, we got a record of 14-0 or something and u turn up to 20% of the scrims u twet

Hivlik August 28, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

Hey man, you're a fucking idiot. That's all.

Cyclops August 28, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

LOLFOOLLOGLOELOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
LEGENDARYYYYYYYYYY

GrapeSmoothie August 28, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

I think Fortissimus and Fortissimus II will have a big chance :D

plazmastorm August 28, 2015 at 3:08 AM UTC

You either have no idea what you're talking about, or you are unbelievably arrogant and delusional.

Cyclops August 28, 2015 at 3:08 AM UTC

You either have no idea what you're talking about, or you are unbelievably arrogant and delusional.
All of them

All of them
Yeah, that seems about right.

PieZ August 28, 2015 at 3:08 AM UTC

VH-Bronze Match and never played in an Avicus Tournament.
Eclipse-Top 8 and lost due to problems of communication in Team Allah
Impact- 3 tournament wins and only lost because they didn't show up.

VH-Bronze Match and never played in an Avicus Tournament.
Eclipse-Top 8 and lost due to problems of communication in Team Allah
Impact- 3 tournament wins and only lost because they didn't show up.
Exactly. If you think OCN players as a whole take Avicus tournaments seriously, you are very mistaken.

Jahaj August 28, 2015 at 3:08 AM UTC

GO FORT!
Even though we probably won't win because Zac is bad.

lgmatias August 28, 2015 at 3:08 AM UTC

ruckassed

ID10 August 28, 2015 at 4:08 AM UTC

Exactly. If you think OCN players as a whole take Avicus tournaments seriously, you are very mistaken.
^^ This

DonaldMyTrump August 28, 2015 at 5:08 AM UTC

GO FORT!
Even though we probably won't win because Zac is bad.
:/ Fort trials members and practices largely with our less experienced players and we still do well. Tbh if this is a joke we don't need jokes of it's kind. If not we don't need the negativity, thats what we have haters for.

@OP BC is good, PPB doesn't do much as far as avicus scrims so imo their map knowledge advantage is gone. Apollo is cool, we'll see what their roster looks like in the tourney though since atm it changes frequently. I will never doubt berzerk again, so they are always a contender. Fort should do well, but hey we'll see. I won't comment on ocn teams as they either can't show up or don't care so it's hard to predict their results.

PieZ August 28, 2015 at 6:08 AM UTC

:/ Fort trials members and practices largely with our less experienced players and we still do well. Tbh if this is a joke we don't need jokes of it's kind. If not we don't need the negativity, thats what we have haters for.

@OP BC is good, PPB doesn't do much as far as avicus scrims so imo their map knowledge advantage is gone. Apollo is cool, we'll see what their roster looks like in the tourney though since atm it changes frequently. I will never doubt berzerk again, so they are always a contender. Fort should do well, but hey we'll see. I won't comment on ocn teams as they either can't show up or don't care so it's hard to predict their results.
No joke we try to get OCN teams to scrim on the avicus maps. It doesn't work out well. You would either be in amazement or you will cringe at the amount of work I put on the CTW maps we have so far. But no PPB are shit and they should feel shit

Subscriptor August 28, 2015 at 6:08 AM UTC

god

2BJ August 28, 2015 at 6:08 AM UTC

The Holy Trinity

Subscriptor August 28, 2015 at 6:08 AM UTC

The Holy Trinity
No.

2BJ August 28, 2015 at 6:08 AM UTC

No.
Um

DonaldMyTrump August 28, 2015 at 6:08 AM UTC

The Holy Trinity
Yes.

DonaldMyTrump August 28, 2015 at 6:08 AM UTC

While Juanoh is both arrogant and delusional to the point that he has no idea what he is talking about, he's Qt so we keep him around. Try not to scare him off with mean words.

Dyspa August 28, 2015 at 10:08 AM UTC

No joke we try to get OCN teams to scrim on the avicus maps. It doesn't work out well. You would either be in amazement or you will cringe at the amount of work I put on the CTW maps we have so far. But no PPB are shit and they should feel shit
I'm saying their members are shit pvp wise, but they're good as a team overall.
@Hivlik: mad?
@Plazma: kkk It's not like I give af if that comes out from someone I don't even know.

Creephunter August 28, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

I'll win

BmB August 28, 2015 at 12:08 PM UTC

BC scrim way more on OCN than we do on AV :3 There's just more teams to play over there, like we're no where near the best on OCN but we aren't bad either.  Same with PPB infact both teams barely have any players that haven't been in an OCN tournament, most of us being in quite a few.  There's is such a stigma on Avicus that OCN players are all gods, yes they have their fair share of them but you lot do underrate yourselves. Also before someone checks my OCN stats this isn't my main account, same for quite a few members of our team. 

@OP out of the current teams BC or PPB looking strong.

Zegita August 28, 2015 at 1:08 PM UTC

apollo m9 :D

Cyclops August 28, 2015 at 6:08 PM UTC

@Plazma: kkk It's not like I give af if that comes out from someone I don't even know.
lol please Juano, my hips hurt xd

PieZ August 28, 2015 at 7:08 PM UTC

DoctaShock, Danteh, Scope_Head, Melynas, Itz_Assassin, ginie9, and many others are OCN players but so mince you believe they are so bad it is easy to fight against them

PokerFace August 28, 2015 at 9:08 PM UTC

Why do the OCN players always have cool usernames xD?

I only know a few, but names like Matsuzen, pmheys, etc... sound godlike.

HotAndCrunch August 28, 2015 at 9:08 PM UTC

While Juanoh is both arrogant and delusional to the point that he has no idea what he is talking about, he's Qt so we keep him around. Try not to scare him off with mean words.

tbh I believe that most ocn teams are better than avicus teams is untrue. I do accept that teams such as lunglove, punishers and impact are far better than even the best avicus teams, but also the worst ocn teams and even worse than the worst avicus teams. This is because of community on ocn are far bigger than that of avicus. So the chances of ocn having better teams is greater than avicus. There are far more ocn teams than we realise. less thatn half are better than the average avicus team.

Dyspa August 29, 2015 at 2:08 PM UTC

DoctaShock, Danteh, Scope_Head, Melynas, Itz_Assassin, ginie9, and many others are OCN players but so mince you believe they are so bad it is easy to fight against them
I said some of them are shit, not all of them.
But since you made that list, I've already beaten both, Docta and Scope.

PieZ August 29, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

I said some of them are shit, not all of them.
But since you made that list, I've already beaten both, Docta and Scope.
And I've beaten HattiWolf once in his prime. Doesn't mean I am better than him.

awesome_apricot August 29, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

i beat captainsparklez on hungry games do i get cookie

Notalgicular August 29, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

Hes not is retarted as he may sound, Bad Company for example have players that have been in top ocn tier teams eg Punishers, Ambush, Impact, Schaden, Fishy and Turquaars.
Clearly the average OCN regular is better than the average Avicus regular, but you guys on OCN seriously under estimate 1 or 2 teams.

DaFrozenBlaze August 29, 2015 at 6:08 PM UTC

Avicus in general is underestimated.

Myv August 29, 2015 at 6:08 PM UTC

It's gonna be tight I bet

Robin_DD_J August 29, 2015 at 6:08 PM UTC

I think berzerk will win

ShiftieNiftie August 29, 2015 at 6:08 PM UTC

When is the next tourney?

Dyspa August 29, 2015 at 6:08 PM UTC

Thing is, I'm better than a couple of them but that doesn't mean I'm better than ALL of them.

(Keep in mind OCN is full of try-hards as well..)

Hola August 29, 2015 at 8:08 PM UTC

anything could happen because the kb is so fucked

ImJeezus August 29, 2015 at 9:08 PM UTC

anything could happen because the kb is so fucked
just imagine spanish pvp

Zegita August 29, 2015 at 9:08 PM UTC

To be honest, anything can happen, like Apollo team made it to 2nd at the last tournament but the last tournament was a bit controversial :c

Robin_DD_J August 29, 2015 at 9:08 PM UTC

Thing is, I'm better than a couple of them but that doesn't mean I'm better than ALL of them.

So is avicus too LOL ;9

Dyspa August 30, 2015 at 3:08 AM UTC

So is avicus too LOL ;9
At least we haven't got to that point where everyone turns into a fucking try-hard.

(And I'm glad for that.. o_o)

PieZ August 30, 2015 at 3:08 AM UTC

I can clearly see another try hard over on Avicus...

kycrafft August 30, 2015 at 4:08 AM UTC

It really depends on what the teams are looking like when the tournament comes around. I'd say the top 3 teams from last tournament + PPB will all be contenders, but it will also come down towhich teams bring bring their A games.

Dyspa August 30, 2015 at 8:08 PM UTC

I can clearly see another try hard over on Avicus...
Clearly not me :^)