Avicus Archive

Spart/Magic's AMA! by Spartemex August 27, 2015 at 2:08 PM UTC

Hey guys! It's been awhile, and I meant to do one of these while I was still mod, then I got demoted, but my reassessment went in my favor with evidence I provided, and now I'm back as a Junior, hopefully to become a mod again! So, ask me anything! :D

xIsak August 27, 2015 at 3:08 PM UTC

If you could only eat one food, what would it be?
Favourite moment on Avicus?
The Best thing about Avicus?
The worst thing about Avicus?
If you had a month to live, what would you do?

resepignev August 27, 2015 at 3:08 PM UTC

Finally! You fought hard for the reassessment!
Reason for ya name?
Reason for your avatar picture?
Would you show your face to the world?
If yes, when?
If no why?

Spartemex August 27, 2015 at 8:08 PM UTC

@xIsak:
If you could only eat one food, what would it be? Pasta! I love noooooodles.
Favourite moment on Avicus?
My first Junior Mod trial.
The Best thing about Avicus?
Being staff, and helping people.
The worst thing about Avicus?
There are some issues with Avicus that would be hard to fix. Let's leave it at that ;)
If you had a month to live, what would you do?
Quit school, steal a car, go on an epic road trip, and visit Alaska.

@resepignev:
Reason for ya name? Spartemex: I was looking for a Terraria name (my first video game) and combined my favorite sports team at the time, the Spartans, with the brand of watch watch I was wearing just then, a Timex. Combine them and you get Spartimex, but I thought Spartemex looked cooler. JustALittleMagic: I laying in bed one night thinking of possible new usernames (I had been doing this for weeks as I drifted off to sleep), and I though of ItsMagicM8, then HaveALittleMagic, so I liked the Magic theme, and HaveALittleMagic was taken, so JustALittleMagic was born.
Reason for your avatar picture? I thought the art of Evo's profile picture was cool, asked who made it, asked agian 2 months later, asked again another two months later, then found the one that I most like, and also looked kind of like me.
Would you show your face to the world?
If yes, when? A few years.
If no why?  The world is not ready for this face. (Jk, I just want to keep my privacy.)

Numberz_ August 27, 2015 at 8:08 PM UTC

Welcome back as staff Spart! :D

Spartemex August 27, 2015 at 9:08 PM UTC

Welcome back as staff Spart! :D
Thank you! :D