Avicus Archive

What happened to avicus? by _GucciGang December 15, 2016 at 3:12 PM UTC

What  happened to avicus?  Is it just me who when i connect, cant go to any games?

just wondering...

DaFrozenBlaze December 15, 2016 at 3:12 PM UTC

Broken?

TooSweetSki December 15, 2016 at 3:12 PM UTC

Some things have broke, Funky knows and is working on it currently.

ogel December 15, 2016 at 3:12 PM UTC

gf

_GucciGang December 15, 2016 at 4:12 PM UTC

Some things have broke, Funky knows and is working on it currently.
Thanks snow

Posighdun December 15, 2016 at 4:12 PM UTC

We're back up.

StanSB December 15, 2016 at 4:12 PM UTC

We're back up.
don't want to make a post about it and this post is about Avicus being broken so it works,  when i try to create a team I get 500 error 'field "Id" doesn't have a default value' what does it mean? (yeah I know your not a dev but on the error it does say "We've encountered an issue... Please report the following information to an admin.")

Myworld6 December 15, 2016 at 7:12 PM UTC

don't want to make a post about it and this post is about Avicus being broken so it works,  when i try to create a team I get 500 error 'field "Id" doesn't have a default value' what does it mean? (yeah I know your not a dev but on the error it does say "We've encountered an issue... Please report the following information to an admin.")

When the server crashed, it caused the teams to break. Rest assured, they will be restored ASAP.

Myv December 15, 2016 at 8:12 PM UTC

didn't it get ddosed?

AtditC December 15, 2016 at 9:12 PM UTC

didn't it get ddosed?
Nah, this problem was probably caused because Keenan tried to fix something or do maintenance, because at this time you had a good connection to the server but the server plugins were buggy. There was no Destroy1, Lobby1 etc. Just a normal lobby and some items and lots of weird bugs.