Avicus Archive

New Senior Mod by gobernment December 30, 2015 at 5:12 AM UTC

Welcome Rinn back to the team as a senior moderator. You may remember him as formerly PeachyYas, also a former administrator/senior staff of the server. He will be joining us in the General Management department. If you have any questions/concerns, voice them to the senior staff.

ItzAidan December 30, 2015 at 5:12 AM UTC

Welcome <3 Please accept my friend request.

Wahiz December 30, 2015 at 5:12 AM UTC

How many times did he retire ?? xD

Goodnighht December 30, 2015 at 5:12 AM UTC

Congrats Peachy!!! :D <3

Obliviowner December 30, 2015 at 5:12 AM UTC

welcome back mr fruit

gobernment December 30, 2015 at 5:12 AM UTC

How many times did he retire ?? xD
Once.

Coco_stag December 30, 2015 at 5:12 AM UTC

YES! Gratz!

ImNotYourTiger December 30, 2015 at 5:12 AM UTC

Welcome to the humble world of avicus where drama is like a daily dose of Advil. Works for 24 hours ;)

FrozenSolstice December 30, 2015 at 5:12 AM UTC

Welcome back!

DaFrozenBlaze December 30, 2015 at 5:12 AM UTC

Welcome back Peachy!

Subscriptor December 30, 2015 at 6:12 AM UTC

Yyaaa Peachy <3
Welcome back ;DD

SnowSX3 December 30, 2015 at 6:12 AM UTC

Once.
It's been at least twice actually.
Which is why it's weird how he goes straight to Sr.Mod because everyone else in his position has to apply to Jr.Mod

DaFrozenBlaze December 30, 2015 at 6:12 AM UTC

Which is why it's weird how he goes straight to Sr.Mod because everyone else in his position has to apply to Jr.Mod
If I remember correctly, there's something with ex admins. I don't know about Tyler though, so not sure.

Zeusy December 30, 2015 at 6:12 AM UTC

No one else with his position need to apply for Jr. Mod, if they have the potential, they can come back. with like a vote or something from the seniors

Coco_stag December 30, 2015 at 6:12 AM UTC

If I remember correctly, there's something with ex admins. I don't know about Tyler though, so not sure.
Jake got jr aswell

Petlas December 30, 2015 at 6:12 AM UTC

u targeted me b4 );

wb! :D

GuyNamedRiley December 30, 2015 at 6:12 AM UTC

I'm having mixed feelings about this. I agree that he did good things for the server, but he retired (twice I believe) and went AFK a lot. I just feel that some ex senior staff members (Jake for example) are not getting the same treatment as the rest of them.

Hopefully you can prove me wrong and exceed my expectations of you, but we will see.

Good Luck.

AtditC December 30, 2015 at 6:12 AM UTC

Wb Peachy

Porkyyy December 30, 2015 at 7:12 AM UTC

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing again Peachy, but you guys are so unorganized with choosing how staff returns to the team.. Peachy is able to become a Sr mod directly, whereas Jake had to become a Jr and work up. From what I know Jake was a good staff member, so I don't know if this decision was biased because y'all like Peachy. Anyways, I like having Peachy back, but staff you guys need to get organized since this system makes no sense.

SnowSX3 December 30, 2015 at 7:12 AM UTC

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing again Peachy, but you guys are so unorganized with choosing how staff returns to the team.. Peachy is able to become a Sr mod directly, whereas Jake had to become a Jr and work up. From what I know Jake was a good staff member, so I don't know if this decision was biased because y'all like Peachy. Anyways, I like having Peachy back, but staff you guys need to get organized since this system makes no sense.
Agreed.

Howsie December 30, 2015 at 7:12 AM UTC

(So not really new but just returning)

hasl December 30, 2015 at 8:12 AM UTC

Yay Peachy! Glad to see you returning for the third time.
Tyler (retired once) - Junior
Jake (retired once) - Junior

Peachy (retired twice) - Fricken senior mod

IcyCode December 30, 2015 at 8:12 AM UTC

Can someone explain to me, why was it chosen for him to be the next Sr? He left admin on bad grounds, just saying...

Myworld6 December 30, 2015 at 8:12 AM UTC

Congrats! =D

GuyNamedRiley December 30, 2015 at 10:12 AM UTC

+1

SnowSX3 December 30, 2015 at 10:12 AM UTC

Logic.

FrozenSolstice December 30, 2015 at 10:12 AM UTC

I agree too.

Jake was a damn good Admin, I have no idea why he needed to work his way back up.

SnowSX3 December 30, 2015 at 10:12 AM UTC

I agree too.

Jake was a damn good Admin, I have no idea why he needed to work his way back up.
I was told he requested to be a Junior Moderator but don't quote me on that though.

DaFrozenBlaze December 30, 2015 at 11:12 AM UTC

I heard he got demoted from admin the last time, Anyways, I don't mind that he is Sr Mod, as long as he does his job

JDKL December 30, 2015 at 11:12 AM UTC

There's no system anymore, lol.

PokerFace December 30, 2015 at 11:12 AM UTC

There's no system anymore, lol.
Got that right.

pope_panda December 30, 2015 at 12:12 PM UTC

l0l

Zegita December 30, 2015 at 1:12 PM UTC

who's jake?

nintendoboy11 December 30, 2015 at 1:12 PM UTC

Got that right.
what happened to you?

DaFrozenBlaze December 30, 2015 at 1:12 PM UTC

who's jake?
a former admin

what happened to you?
What do you mean by what  happened to him?

nintendoboy11 December 30, 2015 at 1:12 PM UTC

What do you mean by what  happened to him?
He used to be a mod and now he's not and I don't see a retired rank.

He used to be a mod and now he's not and I don't see a retired rank.
He retired, and to have the retired rank, you have to have been a mod for 2/3 (can't remember) months.

BoldAndBrash December 30, 2015 at 2:12 PM UTC

Can someone explain to me, why was it chosen for him to be the next Sr? He left admin on bad grounds, just saying...
No, he didn't, he literally retired due to schoolwork along with Pop I believe. It wasn't anything bad, him leaving on bad terms is made up.

Welcome back Peachy! I wish the same could've been done with the other 2 admins, but I guess not. Show us your skills, Peachy!

Thomas_Shoe December 30, 2015 at 2:12 PM UTC

Peachy

arsalankiller December 30, 2015 at 3:12 PM UTC

Guys come on be happy for Peachy >.<

Welcome back Peachy! Nice to have another higher ranked staff member.

~That one Dutch guy 
  (not the nerd version Wouter)

Okiba December 30, 2015 at 5:12 PM UTC

wb pechy

Sevoo December 30, 2015 at 5:12 PM UTC

YESS PEACHY

HI

Cynthesis December 30, 2015 at 7:12 PM UTC

Oh boy, let's see how this goes...

I have too many conflicting thoughts about this.

JJTheGuy December 30, 2015 at 8:12 PM UTC

What the f**k...

Where did he go????

gobernment December 30, 2015 at 8:12 PM UTC

There has been special circumstances with a lot of returns. If we feel they're qualified, then they can be promoted. Sometimes, those circumstances are either on their own conditions or on ours.

gobernment December 30, 2015 at 8:12 PM UTC

What the f**k...

Where did he go????
He retired.

Coco_stag December 30, 2015 at 8:12 PM UTC

I'm never gonna get used to "Rinn" in red, good job peachy :)

Porkyyy December 30, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

There has been special circumstances with a lot of returns. If we feel they're qualified, then they can be promoted. Sometimes, those circumstances are either on their own conditions or on ours.
It would be easier and more fair to have one set of rules, and not keep making special circumstances and exceptions all the time. I'm sure that the majority of the current moderators would like a chance at becoming a Sr Moderator, and by allowing old staff members to jump directly to Sr Mod, you're not giving others the chance to move up. It just doesn't make sense to give a person who hasn't been a part of the staff team for a while the Sr Mod rank right as they return.

Cynthesis December 30, 2015 at 10:12 PM UTC

^^^^^

FrostedCupcakez December 30, 2015 at 10:12 PM UTC

Welcome back to the staff team Peachy ((:

TheTNTPotato December 31, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

Welcome back. ;3

First time in forever that we've been in the same boat. :'D

Iron December 31, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

please dont demote me again.

grats!

SnowSX3 December 31, 2015 at 5:12 AM UTC

It would be easier and more fair to have one set of rules, and not keep making special circumstances and exceptions all the time. I'm sure that the majority of the current moderators would like a chance at becoming a Sr Moderator, and by allowing old staff members to jump directly to Sr Mod, you're not giving others the chance to move up. It just doesn't make sense to give a person who hasn't been a part of the staff team for a while the Sr Mod rank right as they return.
+1