Avicus Archive

Stop complaining about everything by Notalgicular September 9, 2014 at 8:09 PM UTC

Please good stop hating. I don't see anything wrong with avicus and I know a majority of you don't aswell.
Most of you seem to think bashing the staff is the cool thing to do.
Please, spread the love!

Numberz_ September 9, 2014 at 8:09 PM UTC

xD that made me laugh.

Zintenka September 9, 2014 at 9:09 PM UTC

Haha. But seriously, you need to open your eyes. There is plenty wrong right now.

hpux September 9, 2014 at 9:09 PM UTC

Thank you. There have been complaints about every single little thing... Also, when players say "the community is bad." Who do you think the community is? You, the players. Don't blame everything on the staff team. Also, don't go around saying stuff about the staff team, because if you haven't been staff you wouldn't understand out point-of-view. We've been both staff and players, so we can see both sides. And quite frankly, some staff haven't retired because of school. It's because they kept getting harassed by players.

Notalgicular September 9, 2014 at 9:09 PM UTC

Thank you. There have been complaints about every single little thing... Also, when players say "the community is bad." Who do you think the community is? You, the players. Don't blame everything on the staff team. Also, don't go around saying stuff about the staff team, because if you haven't been staff you wouldn't understand out point-of-view. We've been both staff and players, so we can see both sides. And quite frankly, some staff haven't retired because of school. It's because they kept getting harassed by players.
I agree!