Avicus Archive

[Game] Continue The Sentence by nerfgun2002 May 7, 2015 at 9:05 AM UTC

Credits: Original Idea ----> Y0urm0m1
              Typed out most of the story ------> nerfgun2002

I am a potato that wants to blow up cows in space to destroy that nasty cheesecake that ate my parents and my friends and all of the commas in the world, yet you just used one, so you will be sent to fight the enderdragon, I, like, to, use, commas, sorry, So GOML newbs, actually… I have a diamond sword that can pwn all tacos in the Furnace are burning to coal the coal is green and tastefull like onions but then, Apple came and ban Brottweiler for being too much of but nothing ever happened when A pig ate my tralala An I got so mad that I kicked a baby that turned out to be Obama eating cheese in a metallic Carrige when suddenly Yukon and laxeria came and said, “Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Swag Apple”, and then they went intoa coma and later died of diarrhea a koala but then, Nick, Granta and Naut came in and PokeCanada ate’em then they got mad at poke and so, They chucked him into a cauldron of fire and he died… but set a toilet His spirit ate Three chickens and lots of cesium, then Poke asked himself, why he joined this convo… but suddently A random admin walks around the corner, which creates a giant party of zombies that goes to the town of beginnings in the middle of nowhere suddenly appeared in the distance a flying pig soars above a team griefer telling him he’s gonna get perma banned kills it, bans him and then your mom sneds the griefer to hia room and he Gets promoted to Administrator then bans us all Then Cratain writes all of us appeals. Gets reducted to a 2 month ban and we get chocolate with it was some whipped cream but a fat kid came in and became the very best, that no one ever was, and then he… Steals from the OCN developer and they go homeless but IM_A_HOBO becomes rich and makes the oc staff rich until A perma banned hacker decides to stalk IM_A_HOBO and blows up him and his family for revenge which causes Khax to Rage quit life which causes the server to Go offline and the world to Explode. The END. Explode because the end will never comes in this really long sentence because it’s the end bit Mcspider comes in and says, LET THERE BE Bananas, which will google qwertyiuop and eat some potatoes that have magical legs that become bean stalks that fly to the moon and die however, Naut will say “One small step for me, until I step into crap” then she stepped into some poop and she continued “one giant step for her new life that she will lose by, but she saw brott and then threw up into… A Nautdog that liked eating meetballs and liked to take walks, also Jumped on the frog then eating it with my feet on the sofa because loving the birds are weird but When you have diamonds you will get admin by reporting all fly hackers While I’m having some Bud Light and then I drove my car down the atreet but the cops pulled me over the bridge when potato ate my tralala and then run into the woods for hunting but gumdrum made a huge scatter cannon to blow up your mom but it hit… your dad in the nuts which hurted so much tht his nuts fell off he called 911 and 911chandler came and and poked me and brought a llama tht burped on me with flowers then reported him and he got a 7 day ban but got unbanned by Nada but still, gumdrum made a scatter cannon and it hit nala. So nala got so mad that he stabbed Notch in the stomach but then notch ip banned nada so nada went to the city looking for a raspberry potato that talked, and sounded like pillows that would eat antimatter and gasoline that went out through my penis by you peeing But the toilet wouldn’t flush so the world jumped from Alpha to Nostalgia because of the lag that his internet connection gave him and he started glitching then his internet crashed and that was because his wifi got screwed up couse wifi is so terrible that his own computer… went bananas and ran everyone over with my brain that exploded into millions of giggling pebbles which were from…. RFV2 and then they went to beebou’s house and blew it up SO Beebou got so mad tat he Made a voodoo doll for khazy Then set it down and blew up my house. After this thread gets boring, I shall write the sentence out. Jesus Christ I wish you luck and then your mom will give you a duck  Because I’m sure you’ll need it and then I LOL to finish your homework which I don’t have because something became a big giant elephant that slapped a toilet with a beebou and tiggy gets… nothing for Christmas because she was very good at skating, so she destroyed the world with her super skills but… she decided to… Get demoded by using dem fly hacks then… She got Perma banned by PixelRanch but he didn’t know that the stove was still on so he made a barf cannon on SSB with her pencil then it broke And exploded and stumbled up to Beebou but didn’t know who beebou was, so she fell in love with beebou but beebou a chair crushed me because the gods were angry but Plastix saved us from the gods so we hopped on our giant chicken and get squashed by Etho’s falling anvil but suddenly, Yukon said, “Ain’t nobody got time…” to breath! And this is the end of the snetnece… It was very fun… the sentence isn’t over until the full stop. But I am here so the sentence will continue. No, the sentence just ended. L It was fun while it lasted… Babies in Canada for dinner you do know the sentence is over… Random, hilarious, heartwarming, and epic Epicness, that’s all Pure epicness… J

2nd Chapter

smelling cows when suddenly, PixelRanch, one of the best mods IMHO, was on Golden Drought when suddenly Apple did //replace sandstone sand on the whole world Then something went wrong with the command and all of the blocks turned into beds, which then proceeded to… poop on Me… Then I killed myself by falling into the void because I use immature humor on the forums, then Legobmw came along and… banned you for not taking a joke… so then, Beebou comes and bans angrybirdsoccer for being a bird, and then changes the subject to… why you guys shouldn’t act like this on the forums, but then PinkCrystal10 suddenly gets really pretty and then poke notices that she an 11 year old, but he… RJGR thinks I;m trying to get her when I;m not playing minecraft but I am playing minecraft but then the evil form of apple… kills his developer partner Anxuiz then he bans MeMyselfAndPi and Etho and SkythekidRS And himself Then he DDOSed OCN everyone took a crap and continued to pee all over their computers until they exploded and killed their owners But then, I saved everyone, and gave them all MacBook Pro 15 inch And bit them… just enough to make them enjoy it, but then SWAG MASTERZ KILLED EVERYONE put Avalon Funland in rotation on gear and everyone rejoiced and killed superman Bur then the worlds collapsed and it started to rain and stuff started happening starter happening But then a wild cheesecake with a foot fetish blow up Mars with a rock from Apple that ate a chocolate while farting donnuts out of nose and sitting on the toilet playing with its Rear end that fell down a toilet with cesium, And it ended up in the ocean on Balloon Archipelago, but what the most people didn’t know was that.. The rock held the key to accessing Sharpness V swords on Full Salvo and this is how pmheys Is in the top 20 players with kills so we can consider him Pretty good at pvp and as the most beatuful um, the most beautiful…….. skin every seen on minecraft the skin likes to Mock other when it fails to leak cores in Arkansas, U.S.A and in New York Because of Swag and then everyone started yelling YOLO while wearing PB&J sandwiches on our feet then they turned into Gold Apples And met some flying pigs who attacked Viridun and it got demolsied so the mapmaker got Poked by The king called poke_me197 made Mysterious_Llma the King who ddosed minecraft the the chicken rode on Space Biscuit and ate it to obtain the magical unicorn of Derps This unicorn was the destroyer of worlds, and his name was Bob, he was a girl that punished all unicorns For humping the pigs on Anathema to stop them, dr.derp must Destroy all 4 sponges then he ate waffle flavored tootsie rolls got hyper and blew up Race For Victory 3 and got b& 4 temgrifign by me But then I got de-opped because I broke my team mates cannon and… My teammate was the owner, but I appealed like a baws then I said o him OH YOU LITTLE Son of a bitch Then he said Oh no, you wanna go you huskyderp who no one likes and everyone hates and you suck nugget cheicken so goml noob, he procceded to Cut off my head, my head then ate someone, who Ate ME, who ate the OWNER, who ate the CO-OWNER, and then thw chcikens attacked you because your edition isway too long Then someone poked the god of pie called yolo and he killed angrybirdsoccer because sweg and then I gave me moderator and then you typed /kill because you said “I gave me moderator” when you meant “myself” and then you got opped by Anxuiz and perma’d yourself and then suicide and became The Crooked Man :O And I don’t know what you meant by that and then I kill you by breaking your neck because I am stronk from eating only cabbage and then you got sick from receiving no protein cuz u only ate veggies But I magically got better because there is such a thing as non-animal protein called beans but I loved bacon and violin so I made a violin out of bacon and then I blew it up cuz it sounds nasty And then I ate it because you cooked it with the explosion, thanks, it tasted great but it was poisonous And he’ll die soon but I went to the doctor and he prescribe hexadocylexigocnylsupercalifragillisticexpialidociousinepolyphenylketynurosulfurium, which brings me to amazing condition instantly and I have a six pack now too so there then I throw 5 instant damage potions at you which contain the power of unregainable health but then use the finite spell but it sadly doesn’t work However, instant damage potions don’t exist in real life, so but this isn’t the outernet so… I made them in real life and then they break in your hands and kill him :D then a dcunbyvyrfnvunvr kills someone by the name of me and why is this thread going on; is because of yolo, a hobo attacked me because.. you have a burger that tasted like burgers and…smells… like a… bucket of chocolate which isn’t really chocolate because.. its wither poop it smeels like my left nostril so I touched it because its soft but then, all of the guys said YOLO and died because of a bow spammer who wsa really good at bow spamming (cough*luigishadow2* cough) because they were raised by a pack of man-eating cows who never got milked…because… A youtube channel called SkyDoesMinecraft was created which ate pears with toast and butter interlayed within the fine texture of the pear’s layers, the pear has a bright greenish shine is practically gushing juciness, then along came Morgan Freeman who punched you for putting periods in your edition but was amazed at me when I took them out, then he apologized for punching you then ran and he realized why is this thread still going on but a turtle ate his balls but then everybody ate their own balls too but then they can’t see that they were eating their own stuff and nooone was happy because it was nasty because all of the hunting and stabbing and grabbing that raccoon and her shirt which made Steve really mad because he didn’t take his meds so he gets mad at everything but he slapped him in the ass Which then we went to CTW1 and ate some carrots to improve his atrocious eyesight because when he was a boy, his eyes got mauled by a man eating tiger shark which preceded to eat his left foot, causing him to vomit in the sharks mouth, that was a bad day for the poor awesome classy JTitan who later realized Nostalgia doesn’t exist anymore on US or EU so he raged and downloaded forcefield went mod tryharding on the forums went mod tryharding in-game Went modtryharding in life and got banned and cri every time because he is happy because he just capped his first wool On Hadron But I timetraveled and stole it from him but he could read the future so he stopped you but then hero9302 came and forgot to post his private life that was filled with… ponies and silverfish that were killed by… dogs that are on steroids made out of diamonds And iron then went beast mode And actually capped a wool and then got banned for speed hacks And inb4 But got it appealed and then Partied in till he dropped from the spawn of Warlock chocolate cake then went to steal the Power III bows on Medieval Warfare and died because he wasn’t wearing armor because he couldn’t find the iron and diamond blocks Because the griefers blew them up because they didn’t take their meds Because they said “Screw med” then they said “Ain’t nobody got time for dat then, all of the purple monkeys took over race for victory and filled up all the chest with coal and charcoal And then the map ended because I placed both wools for red team after killing im a hobo, which makes me the best pvper in the history at least in your mind because 1337 13:37 that’s how long a warlock match lasted was the old port of Notch’s server which doesn’t exist Because herobrine crashed it then He blew the forums up because the universe was imploding causing the servers to crash….. because of the invasion of wither skeletons but its ok because #LeaveItToApple I am… a monkey alamode! With fried cheese on top and cherries with a cherry on top on top of the other cherries which made me Hyper because that’s what it does, It also likes Pizza that eats my balls, which is awkward because I like to, eat meatballs and tacos because snowy wars just ended and it’s cycling to Warlock then Apple joined and.. stopped the match start and then set….. Harb Blitz Then it blew up becase of.. my TNT then apple tried to ban you for testing a new revision with rmsy but then Github was down then apple and Anxuiz decided to end this game with a fullstop, however that was disabled by Yukon sentence was wrongly punctuated Because the law says that fullstops are now ILLEGAL and stupid because the swag master said #YOLOSWAG to Naut and Naut Because he was Banning a guy for forcefield and For being a dick on someone, naut banned him and that him was Bananerz who....

I will start:

I was

Camemes May 7, 2015 at 9:05 AM UTC

a dolphin who

Posighdun May 7, 2015 at 9:05 AM UTC

Ate blue carrots and

Petlas May 7, 2015 at 9:05 AM UTC

One day realised that

halfrest May 7, 2015 at 9:05 AM UTC

The world had fallen under his hooves

Aphelion May 7, 2015 at 9:05 AM UTC

You just copy-pasted everything from OCN.

nerfgun2002 May 7, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

You just copy-pasted everything from OCN.
I typed out the second chapter for your info.

nerfgun2002 May 7, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

and I wanted to 

Off Topic : please quote/reply the player that is infront of you when continuing the sentence.

YerAWizerdHarry May 7, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

and I wanted to 

Off Topic : please quote/reply the player that is infront of you when continuing the sentence.
Murder that dolphin

Fuseh May 7, 2015 at 12:05 PM UTC

and I wanted to 

All you do is copy paste from OCN,create something from your self not from other people.

Posighdun May 7, 2015 at 1:05 PM UTC

But before i could

YTMangoYT May 7, 2015 at 4:05 PM UTC

Go to 98 cent store

ProfessorUtonium May 7, 2015 at 4:05 PM UTC

Go to 98 cent store
I decided to

Lokigh May 7, 2015 at 4:05 PM UTC

Kill all the penguins In America

Numberz_ May 7, 2015 at 4:05 PM UTC

Can you please just create your own topics? Instead of using OCN topics all the time its really sad to see all your posts are just copy pasted from their forums. Think of your own topics next time you post this one isn't really needed. If you want to play this forum game use the handy searchbar it was added for a reason.

Locking...