Avicus Archive

Donation Help. by Capes August 19, 2014 at 4:08 AM UTC

Hello! I recently bought a new account called "MechanicalYoshi" and I was hoping that you can transfer my gold donor to it. If you need the transition ID ill provide it.

Mooch24 August 19, 2014 at 4:08 AM UTC

I'd recommend sending a Skype message to a Sr Mod+ or emailing [email protected] explaining the situation.

It won't take long for a reply :D

Zeusy August 19, 2014 at 5:08 AM UTC

Please contact Sr.Mods+ via Skype or E-Mail [email protected].

Thank You.

Capes August 20, 2014 at 11:08 PM UTC

They haven't answered yet ;c

Porkyyy August 20, 2014 at 11:08 PM UTC

Keep trying, but if they do not respond, try messaging others via Skype, or re-send an e-mail to [email protected] with the transaction ID along with your request.

Joao_Victor August 20, 2014 at 11:08 PM UTC

Sorry for the delay, your rank has been transferred :)

Capes August 21, 2014 at 1:08 AM UTC

Sorry for the delay, your rank has been transferred :)
Thank you! :P

Mooch24 August 21, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

I'm so mad why did you guys ban me in the first place tell me moderator
Stop.

Numberz_ August 21, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

I'm so mad why did you guys ban me in the first place tell me moderator
Cya you were warned.

Paul_Karpov August 21, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

Stop.
No do you get it, it doesn't really even matter to you because you're not me and I'm banned from my favorite server cause I was about in when it becomes January I was gonna get a premium rank and another thing mind your own bussinness cause it annoys me when people like you always comment on stuff that doesn't even concern you so you should really stop

garsdef August 21, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

No do you get it, it doesn't really even matter to you because you're not me and I'm banned from my favorite server cause I was about in when it becomes January I was gonna get a premium rank and another thing mind your own bussinness cause it annoys me when people like you always comment on stuff that doesn't even concern you so you should really stop
you're breaking the rules so you should really stop

Numberz_ August 21, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

You were told ten times to email that all you can do.

Mooch24 August 21, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

It is my concern when people like you spam the forums with things that people don't care about.

Being a donor offers no protection. If you break a rule you will receive the same punishment. Best of luck to you on your forum punishment.

Emmaye August 21, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

I DID
Can you please stop posting on my threads about your ban crap? T-T