Avicus Archive

[Forum Game] Staff Inspiration! by Bunkie September 18, 2014 at 4:09 PM UTC

I just wanted to make a post to show my love to all the staff <3

I'm just gonna say the mods that have inspired me the most on Avicus -:
- jozzmcozz - He has done a lot for the server and also he is probably one of my favorite staff members.
- NolanDalton - He is an amazing Sr.Mod. He does pretty much anything to make anyone happy (So do all staff, he just stands out)
- tel6331 (Jesus) - Brilliant manager! He is so good at catching the hackers!
- Princezz_Dubstep - Brilliant at responding to reports, also good at finding hackers.
- Zeus499 - Probably the most inspirational mod - If my app is accepted, I want him as my mentor xD

And last, but certainly not least, batteship811! He is probably my favorite moderator because he does an outstanding job for Avicus and really helps out!

And obviously, all the other staff do an amazing job. Keep it up! :)

Post your top 6 below! :3

Notalgicular September 18, 2014 at 4:09 PM UTC

Pop, Nolan, Jozz, Cow.
All o' em!

Netuxx September 18, 2014 at 5:09 PM UTC

jozz, iz, princezz and Evo :3

IviFetita September 18, 2014 at 5:09 PM UTC

Nolan, DoctaPop, Battleship, jozz, Ivy, iz, D00zie, and 18 More
I love all the staff, but they're my favourites!  

JKawesome September 18, 2014 at 5:09 PM UTC

Nolan, DoctaPop, Battleship, jozz, Ivy, iz, D00zie, and 18 More
I love all the staff, but they're my favourites!  
I didn't know crazy_clownz was staff...

HandStyle September 18, 2014 at 5:09 PM UTC

Jozz,Nolan and jake

IviFetita September 18, 2014 at 5:09 PM UTC

I didn't know crazy_clownz was staff...
lol? I never view the tags.... xD

Robin_DD_J September 18, 2014 at 5:09 PM UTC

Jozz, zeus, battle, dylan and nolan is pretty cool

JKawesome September 18, 2014 at 5:09 PM UTC

Anyway my favorite staff members are:

Jozzeh
One of the most dedicated staff members, works really hard to provide a great community for us to enjoy

Cow
He does a great job as a moderator, punishing people with hilarious methods, including banning someone for "millions of hacks", and the next guy "billions of hacks". In addition to that, he does an even better job as a map dev.

Battleship
A very dedicated, hard-working moderator. He almost always responds to my online and in-game reports.

Evocal
A very hard-working map dev. Even though he has made some mistakes in the past, and received criticism because of that. And at one point, the criticism was too much, so he quit. But we're very glad he's back.

Even though I didn't name every staff member, each and every one of them is doing an amazing job.

Bunkie September 18, 2014 at 6:09 PM UTC

Jozzeh
One of the most dedicated staff members, works really hard to provide a great community for us to enjoy

Cow
He does a great job as a moderator, punishing people with hilarious methods, including banning someone for "millions of hacks", and the next guy "billions of hacks". In addition to that, he does an even better job as a map dev.

Battleship
A very dedicated, hard-working moderator. He almost always responds to my online and in-game reports.

Evocal
A very hard-working map dev. Even though he has made some mistakes in the past, and received criticism because of that. And at one point, the criticism was too much, so he quit. But we're very glad he's back.

Even though I didn't name every staff member, each and every one of them is doing an amazing job.
I agree!

MajestysDream September 18, 2014 at 6:09 PM UTC

Nolan and Jozz. However, all staff members are great.

Numberz_ September 18, 2014 at 6:09 PM UTC

Jozzeh.
Very helpful. Nice person to talk to on Skype and ingame.

Battle.
Enjoy his humor before he bans someone and always very nice. :D

Evo.
Just great map maker and map dev always helps player when they need help he would be a great moderator too.

Dubby.
Very active on the forums and helps me a lot. :D

Iz.

His username is true he is just for fun and always says hi to people ingame.

I_Slay_Puuuuuu September 18, 2014 at 6:09 PM UTC

I think the entire staff do a spectacular job at keeping the game enjoyable and fair. Keep it up guys! Without you Avicus would not be where it is.

BoldAndBrash September 18, 2014 at 8:09 PM UTC

Princezz_Dubstep: The only moderator who didn't turn into a boring person because she got a special rank. :3 I look up to Dubstep because she is the only mod who acts like herself.

TheMasterCow September 18, 2014 at 9:09 PM UTC

Jozzeh

Cow

Battleship

Evocal

Thanks! But to be fair though, the hackers in question had the hacks as follows (both, might've been in a skype call;)

- Fly
- Speed
- NoKnockback
- High Jump
- NoSlowDown
- Regeneration
- Kill Aura
- Aimbot
- Timer
- Click Nuker
- Torch Nuker

RCMP_Mountie September 18, 2014 at 11:09 PM UTC

The whole Staff Team. Such helpful ambassadors of the community :3

RefuseToSink September 19, 2014 at 12:09 AM UTC

I love all the staff, all of them have helped me in some way. And as much as I hate picking favorites because the entire team is pretty cool, here are my favs :D
Dux- he is spoderman (!!), & he left another server to come help me with reports <3
Gucci- he is there for me whenever I have a bad day and is kill :)
Cubby- For being a great mod and really nice person :)
Zeus- letting me kill him over & over just so he could be my 2nd prestige kill :D
DoctaPop- amazing DJ (back when he would do it) and always making me laugh 
tel- fun to kill cos it's not often you get to kill Tel cos he is literally based God & super nice :D

Ducksfanwaterloo September 19, 2014 at 12:09 AM UTC

I love all the staff, all of them have helped me in some way. And as much as I hate picking favorites because the entire team is pretty cool, here are my favs :D
Dux- he is spoderman (!!), & he left another server to come help me with reports <3
Gucci- he is there for me whenever I have a bad day and is kill :)
Cubby- For being a great mod and really nice person :)
Zeus- letting me kill him over & over just so he could be my 2nd prestige kill :D
DoctaPop- amazing DJ (back when he would do it) and always making me laugh 
tel- fun to kill cos it's not often you get to kill Tel cos he is literally based God & super nice :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG58Dx0itqE&feature=youtu.be

hpux September 19, 2014 at 12:09 AM UTC

Jake - Always been there for me, and overall one of the best Moderators and friends on the server <3

Jozz 
- Always giving 110% with great advice :)

Iz - Really great personality, as well as always being there for help C:

Gilly - If it was not for gill, the server would most likely not be where it is today, as well as him dedicating 2 years to us <3

Dubby - Probably the most cheerful and friendly staff member, and a great friend! :)

RefuseToSink September 19, 2014 at 12:09 AM UTC

I LOVE YOU :')

Ducksfanwaterloo September 19, 2014 at 12:09 AM UTC

I LOVE YOU :')
c:

cinammoncroc000 September 19, 2014 at 12:09 AM UTC

Jake - Always been there for me, and overall one of the best Moderators and friends on the server <3

Jozz 
- Always giving 110% with great advice :)

Iz - Really great personality, as well as always being there for help C:

Gilly - If it was not for gill, the server would most likely not be where it is today, as well as him dedicating 2 years to us <3

Dubby - Probably the most cheerful and friendly staff member, and a great friend! :)
Nice skin, where'd you find it?

Anyways.
I really love all the moderators and staff, but I guess I have to embarrass a select few >:)

Jozz - PvP God, friendly guy who loves to have fun, and overall a great senior mod/director :D

DoctrPap - men dis gai is zo gud men i r8 8/8 bed engrish guru

Peachy - Peachy isn't afraid to be honest and open to the situation, and he's one of the most hardworking moderators. He's been a moderator for a quite a while and has continued to be at service even when times are tough. Overall, one of the most genuine mods out there.

Dubby - A cheerful moderator with an optimistic attitude, she never fails to catch hackers and loves to hang out with friends. And Dubstep is pretty awesome :))

Evocal - Also a really genuine guy. He's always honest and can deal with all the crap that gets thrown at him. Amazing map maker, and is a creative and genius person all around.

ParaCowMaster - A long time favorite of mine. He deals with hard times, and cherishes the good times. A great moderator who can spot all the hackers, and is great at making and rating maps. Overall, a hard worker with strong perseverance, and a pretty cool guy C:

battlesheep - A really active moderator, great at PvP and rushing. A really friendly guy who can deal with in-game problems like a champ. 

Special thanks to the remaining staff:
Nolan, for being awesum :D
Detonator - also awsum
tel - Jesus *o*
iz - just 4 fun
Dux - luv him to bits <33
Jake - very awsum
SweetMango - So sweet :)
itzdylan - awsum dood
zeus - awsum dood
Glitchy - even more awsum
d00z - :D
And also itaity, for being a great map dev :D

ShiptheBattle September 19, 2014 at 1:09 AM UTC

Haha thanks everyone for all your support! 
And I also do hate picking faves, but here are some that were amazing mentors or just cool people overall. 

Jozzy- Is there really reason to explain? 
Peachy- SUPER awesome Mod that taught me tons in looking at things and gave me the encouragement I needed at the perfect time.
Dubby- Amazing Moderator overall, best behavior and attitude out of all the staff. ^_^ <--- Couldn't resist making that. 
Iz- For chillin'g even after I gave him his first infractions accidentally xD                  Jake- For teaching me so many things and being an awesome guy to hang out.   Zeus- This guy. Holy heck, this guy. Taught me basically everything I needed to know as being a Moderator. Without him, I'm like screwed. xD                                So many more, but I gotta do homework. ;) Every staff has helped me in my stupid mistakes and situations, so all of them deserve to be on a list!

FrostedCupcakez September 19, 2014 at 1:09 AM UTC

I don't feel like making anyone feel bad so.. I'm going to say something nice about every staff member! 

Jozzeh

Probably one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, he's super helpful and easy to talk to. He's super dedicated and works super hard to make sure to provide us with an amazing wonderful server! One of the most dedicated staff members I have every seen on any Minecraft server! It's been super nice getting to know Jozzeh! 

Gill

Although I don't know Gill super well he's really nice and dedicated! 

Nolan 

Nolan is a super awesome and cool senior mod! He's super fun and just great! ^-^ 

DoctaPop

It was super fun when we used to talk a lot! Pop is such a great senior moderator that helps out a lot and just super great as well as awesome! 

Ivy

I don't see Ivy on a lot so I wouldn't know much about him, but Ivy seems like a pretty chill person and he's pretty amazing!

Iz

Iz is such a great and nice director! He's trustworthy, easy to talk to and just amazing!

Detty

I don't talk to Detty a lot except for when I say hi, but he's pretty cool!

Tel

Tel is super nice and chill, I hear him sometimes on TS but since I don't him that well I don't really know what to say except that he's really nice and great! 

Shiro

I haven't seen Shiro in a while, I rarely talk to him but Shiro seems really nice!

Peachy

Oh god where do I even start? From the day I met Peachy he seemed super nice and funny, the first thing that comes to my mind whenever I see Peachy is when me and him as well as a few teammates were stuck in a hole on Ternio, none of us could get out after a couple of minutes so Peachy had to kick us xD It was a pretty funny time except for the fact where I have a infraction for trolling, but that doesn't matter! Peachy you are a super amazing awesome friend and its been really nice getting to know you! 

Jake

Jake is such a super nice and sweet guy! He's very interesting to talk to and I hope to get to know you better Jake! 

Battle 

Battle! It's amazing how I got to see you come from junior mod to mod! You're super nice and fun to talk to in game! Your very active and help us a lot when dealing with reports it's amazing! Keep up the good work!

Mango

I don't talk to Mango often but he's really nice and cool! I hope to get to know you better Mango ^-^

Dylan

Although me and Dylan live in different timezones I see him on occasionally when I stay up, but I've known Dylan for a pretty long time and he's nice, cool, and a great friend! 

Zeus

Zeusy is an amazing person! He's very easy to talk to and is just hands down amazing! 

Cow

Me and Cow don't talk much, but he seems super funny and cool!

Dubby

Dubby is a super great friend! She's always so happy and cheerful which puts a smile on my face! She's been super helpful and is great at handling reports!

Ducks

Ducks is pretty funny and really cool, it's fun talking to him in Skype sometimes and just a hands down amazing person! 

Glitchy 

Glitchy is a cool, funny, awesome guy. I see him in game a lot and we should talk more Glitchy! :D

D00Z

D00Z is a super fun guy to talk to! He's pretty funny and nice, I'd like to talk to him more! ^-^

Evo

Evo! My "brother" is just amazing, super funny and just really easy to talk to! He's really nice and an amazing map dev! ;D

Itai

I hardly talk to It, so I wouldn't know much about It.. But it would be nice to become friends! 

Cupcake 

Last but certainly not least, Cupcake is one of the nicest guys I have met and is super funny and just amazing! Woo Cupcake buddy! ;D

Emmaye September 19, 2014 at 1:09 AM UTC

glitchy, Pop, Dubz, battle and peachy are doing well from what I noticed.
So do the rest of the staff, but these 5 stand out the most

puffytrn5751 September 19, 2014 at 1:09 AM UTC

like everyone else has stated, everyone in avicus's staff is amazing! however, I will state the most inspirational.(in my opinion)

jozz:  this guy is just amazing! jozzmcozz is one of the funniest directors I have ever talked to! especially when it comes to noodles o.o (chicken) hehe 
jozz has been very helpful when it comes to both the server and outside of the server; and I thank him for that.

dubbeh:  like many others have stated before me, princezz is one of the most optimistic, outgoing staff members right now. she is almost always happy in the server and is very helpful.  especially on forums :p. she always responds to any question you have for her; and if she can't answer it, then she finds a way to make you feel pleased at the end. OH and she has some of the best advice EVER!!!!! I use her advice all of the time(: thank you, princezz_dubstep

i love all of the staff but these two have been very inspirational in my opinion. thank you all of staff for making Avicus one of the best!

D00ZiE September 19, 2014 at 1:09 AM UTC

I don't feel like making anyone feel bad so.. I'm going to say something nice about every staff member! 

Jozzeh

Probably one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, he's super helpful and easy to talk to. He's super dedicated and works super hard to make sure to provide us with an amazing wonderful server! One of the most dedicated staff members I have every seen on any Minecraft server! It's been super nice getting to know Jozzeh! 

Gill

Nolan 

Nolan is a super awesome and cool senior mod! He's super fun and just great! ^-^ 

DoctaPop

It was super fun when we used to talk a lot! Pop is such a great senior moderator that helps out a lot and just super great as well as awesome! 

Ivy

I don't see Ivy on a lot so I wouldn't know much about him, but Ivy seems like a pretty chill person and he's pretty amazing!

Iz

Iz is such a great and nice director! He's trustworthy, easy to talk to and just amazing!

Detty

Tel

Tel is super nice and chill, I hear him sometimes on TS but since I don't him that well I don't really know what to say except that he's really nice and great! 

Shiro

I haven't seen Shiro in a while, I rarely talk to him but Shiro seems really nice!

Peachy

Oh god where do I even start? From the day I met Peachy he seemed super nice and funny, the first thing that comes to my mind whenever I see Peachy is when me and him as well as a few teammates were stuck in a hole on Ternio, none of us could get out after a couple of minutes so Peachy had to kick us xD It was a pretty funny time except for the fact where I have a infraction for trolling, but that doesn't matter! Peachy you are a super amazing awesome friend and its been really nice getting to know you! 

Jake

Jake is such a super nice and sweet guy! He's very interesting to talk to and I hope to get to know you better Jake! 

Battle 

Battle! It's amazing how I got to see you come from junior mod to mod! You're super nice and fun to talk to in game! Your very active and help us a lot when dealing with reports it's amazing! Keep up the good work!

Mango

I don't talk to Mango often but he's really nice and cool! I hope to get to know you better Mango ^-^

Dylan

Although me and Dylan live in different timezones I see him on occasionally when I stay up, but I've known Dylan for a pretty long time and he's nice, cool, and a great friend! 

Zeus

Zeusy is an amazing person! He's very easy to talk to and is just hands down amazing! 

Cow

Dubby

Dubby is a super great friend! She's always so happy and cheerful which puts a smile on my face! She's been super helpful and is great at handling reports!

Ducks

Ducks is pretty funny and really cool, it's fun talking to him in Skype sometimes and just a hands down amazing person! 

Glitchy 

Glitchy is a cool, funny, awesome guy. I see him in game a lot and we should talk more Glitchy! :D

D00Z

D00Z is a super fun guy to talk to! He's pretty funny and nice, I'd like to talk to him more! ^-^

Evo

Evo! My "brother" is just amazing, super funny and just really easy to talk to! He's really nice and an amazing map dev! ;D

Itai

I hardly talk to It, so I wouldn't know much about It.. But it would be nice to become friends! 

Cupcake 

Last but certainly not least, Cupcake is one of the nicest guys I have met and is super funny and just amazing! Woo Cupcake buddy! ;D

Well thank you :3

ImJeezus September 19, 2014 at 1:09 AM UTC

TNTTurtles
Swag levels exceed 9000, very sexy, everybody bows down to this god

Princezz_Dubstep September 19, 2014 at 3:09 PM UTC

Awe, thank you all ^~^ it really makes my day ^,^ I'm so happy x) Thank you. ^~^

Hehe, I'll make mine when I come home from school > :D

OPTOBAT September 19, 2014 at 4:09 PM UTC

No order:

Jozz
Princezz_Dubstep
SweetMango
Cupcake
Zeus 

And the rest of you all :D

IviFetita September 19, 2014 at 9:09 PM UTC

I am not emotive, but I love you guys! I love all the staff, but I only have words for:
@Princezz_Dubstep -  Is, a moderator who thinks that all user and person have to live a good server. Thank you for all your attention, you were, you are and you will be a great person!
@D00ZiE - He is, honestly, my favourite mod! he lived good things and bad things, he hasn't a easy life, he is an expert in the art of moderate, but he always is helping and laughing with us, Especial thanks for you, to your comments and moments donated to avicus!
@TheMasterCow- He is a very good mod. I know all his life (on AVN) and is surprising that he is yet a part of the staff, after everything that happened. thanks to you, good mod, best person, Cow.

Reventheous September 19, 2014 at 9:09 PM UTC

I love all staff but Evo and Cows/Para are master race

Just kidding love this whole community <323

MissCarmel September 20, 2014 at 1:09 AM UTC

Jozzeh

Gill

Nolan 

DoctaPop

Ivy

Iz

Detty

Tel

Shiro

Peachy

Jake

Battle 

Mango

Dylan

Zeus

Cow

Dubby

Ducks

Glitchy 

D00Z

Evo

Itai

Cupcake 

longer than most people's staff apps

IviFetita September 20, 2014 at 1:09 AM UTC

longer than most people's staff apps
Hey! I did a larger app than that xD

MLGtino September 20, 2014 at 1:09 AM UTC

Glitchy1 - Because he's supportive
Jake41901 - Because he's awesome
DoctaPop - Because he's a crossdresser
tel6331 - Because he's one of the only good Avicus pvpers
itzdylan115 - Because of Vegemite
The_Detonator_ - Because of hitting puberty at age 9.

Dyspa September 20, 2014 at 1:09 AM UTC

Jozzmcozz: Serious when moderating, a good guy while in game.
Yoav: He was a great mod and always helped without caring about the situation.
Nolan: Responsable and really serious but that makes him a wonderful mod.
Dubby: Always kind with everyone and comes really quick while reporting someone. (Best Mod Ever).
Staff: In general all the staff team is supportive and really good doing their job!

Jozzmcozz: Serious when moderating, a good guy while in game.
Yoav: He was a great mod and always helped without caring about the situation.
Nolan: Responsable and really serious but that makes him a wonderful mod.
Dubby: Always kind with everyone and comes really quick while reporting someone. (Best Mod Ever).
Staff: In general all the staff team is supportive and really good doing their job!
I think the last one was a bit over the top.

Dyspa September 20, 2014 at 1:09 AM UTC

Nah, really?
It's the one I most speak with, so, yeah, she got a bit overrated.

Nah, really?
It's the one I most speak with, so, yeah, she got a bit overrated.
I meant that the staff team does a great job.

I've already given my rant on this one. Now I have a job to find it.

Dyspa September 20, 2014 at 2:09 AM UTC

I though you meant Dubby, xD.