Avicus Archive

I hope this isn't a spam topic but... by Para_Dice February 6, 2015 at 3:02 AM UTC

They really need to fix the download terrain thingy. Whenever I log in it takes like 5 minutes to download the terrain, and then when it finally downloads it, it takes another minute or so to load. So it's getting a little old. Again if this is a spam topic, I apologize. Have a nice day :)

source_route February 6, 2015 at 3:02 AM UTC

if you wanna pay for Ivy's internet bill, be my guest.

Tempus February 6, 2015 at 3:02 AM UTC

source, it's probably not hosted BY IVY.. he's paying for a host.

source_route February 6, 2015 at 4:02 AM UTC

so, pay ivy's bills he is already receiving money from buying ranks, and now the apparel.

kycrafft February 6, 2015 at 4:02 AM UTC

Someone oce said that the server was hosted in Canada but the hub was hosted in Antarctica. At this point I am trying hard not to believe them.

toketrain February 6, 2015 at 5:02 AM UTC

Someone oce said that the server was hosted in Canada but the hub was hosted in Antarctica. At this point I am trying hard not to believe them.
false, hub is hosted on mars

PokerFace February 6, 2015 at 8:02 AM UTC

If nothing is done about this, absolutly nothing will happen.

OPTOBAT February 6, 2015 at 8:02 AM UTC

Holy crap i know right!!!
God damn i thought i was the only one with this problem, overtime you join the server or leave a game it takes ages, and when the hub actually does appear, it takes another 2 minutes to render and even move around.

Out2Kill February 6, 2015 at 8:02 AM UTC

+1

Aanszo February 6, 2015 at 9:02 AM UTC

Funny how it takes me 10 seconds to join the hub.
Kind of ironic since I have god awful ping.

StewieFG February 6, 2015 at 9:02 AM UTC

Funny how it takes me 10 seconds to join the hub.
Kind of ironic since I have god awful ping.
LOL
name change exactly for you Miguely <3

@OP: I think it's a hosting glitch, probably contact Ivy or Pavi about that.

Matic0B February 6, 2015 at 11:02 AM UTC

I think there is a new lobby coming with the next big update so it might be fixed there.

Anyway even with my 150ms ping it still loads in a couple seconds for me. Could be something to do with your internet (not ping but speeds). Could also happen if you have a computer thats not that good as it would take more time to load all the chunks etc.

Para_Dice February 6, 2015 at 10:02 PM UTC

Holy crap i know right!!!
God damn i thought i was the only one with this problem, overtime you join the server or leave a game it takes ages, and when the hub actually does appear, it takes another 2 minutes to render and even move around.
Exactly!

lockRuby February 7, 2015 at 2:02 AM UTC

we will discuss a solution

Out2Kill February 7, 2015 at 2:02 AM UTC

I think its just us Aussies