Avicus Archive

Why My Stats Are So Bad by Flebula September 19, 2014 at 12:09 PM UTC

So if you look at my stats, lets just say they are not the best on Avicus. The reason for this is that I don't really try hard for the stats on Avicus. I mainly am trying to just enjoy myself and allow other people have fun in the process, as simple as that. Before I found out about the forums I was trying really hard for the stats, but ever since I found out about the forums I have just been trying to build friendships, help people and make sure me and others are having fun on Avicus.

So please do not think I am a really bad try hard (Not that people think I am) and just remember it I am playing and posting for the enjoyment and helping others :)

Iron September 19, 2014 at 12:09 PM UTC

Why would anyone think that :P KD Doesnt matter

S3M3L September 19, 2014 at 1:09 PM UTC

If you are a rusher you will have more deaths than kills and yes, your K/D will be very low. If you are a pvper you will have more kills than deaths and yes, your K/D will be higher. We all play (or played) for different reasons, so to say K/D doesn't matter is wrong as we have different styles of playing this game. I also think apologizing for your stats is a bit to much actually.

Zedther September 19, 2014 at 1:09 PM UTC

My K/D kinda sux, but I yolo Nebula a lot...

D00ZiE September 19, 2014 at 1:09 PM UTC

Discussions surrounding personal updates is frowned upon as they are meant to be inclusive rather than oriented around a single person. 

Locking...