Avicus Archive

Who are those true team players? by PokerFace August 12, 2015 at 7:08 AM UTC

I just wanted to recognize some people who I've encountered that have been real team players. I hope some of you folks do to so please post below. Remember to add photos/videos if you can!

In a game of Castle Adventure, the YML regions were glitched and someone on lime team spawnblocked all the lime players so they were all stuck in the same block and couldn't break any blocks to get out. A player on the pink team saw this and although he was an enemy, he took out his iron axe and broke the wall around all the trapped lime players. The team was so thankful that even though he stood right next to the wall to break us out, as a thank you, we let that player on the pink team go about rushing or whatever. It's amazing that this guy who was on the other team saw the disadvantage we were at and helped us out of that situation. I forgot this player's IGN and didn't get video, but if you are out there, Thank you! You have a special place in my heart.

More recently, in a game of Nexus, we were 1 player short from starting a match. Fortunately for the Nexus players, CrookTheKid must've realized that we were 1 player short and hopped onto the match. he sticked with us through until the timer countdown and then left to play Nebula or something. CrookTheKid, I want to thank you for taking a minute out of your day to allow other people that you don't know to enjoy a game of Nexus. You as well have earned a place in my heart. 

DaFrozenBlaze August 13, 2015 at 2:08 PM UTC

I've seen people like that, but I just cannot remember where, when or who.

ClubberNugget August 13, 2015 at 6:08 PM UTC

When Monsterbash was being playtested, blue team could not break their blocks until after the walls dropped because of a YML issue, so they were at a huge disadvantage, but when the walls dropped, every other team didn't attack them and let them get ready for battle, i thought that was pretty courteous :D

PieZ August 14, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

Wow. An asshole like won't get on this wtf. I request you remove this because this is discriminating against assholes like me

PokerFace August 14, 2015 at 9:08 AM UTC

Wow. An asshole like won't get on this wtf. I request you remove this because this is discriminating against assholes like me
You can make a post called "Who are those bad team players" lol.