Avicus Archive

Apology by Zegita September 28, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

Well hello everyone. As you may know I uploaded a video of me trolling on TS however that video is gone now due to a lot of hate comments on that and also people did not really find it funny and in fact found it immature. I've come to a decision that I agree on that however I want you guys to help me out. That video offended some people and I am extremely sorry so the video has been took down and also I'd like to ask you guys what you believe trolling is.

I started Avicus Funny Moments to show that the server has some funny bits but clearly what I thought was funny did not appeal to others. So I'd like your help a.k.a the community to help me out on what to do in Avicus Funny Moments e.g clips where I fail, etc. I would just like your guys' help as that would be appreciatve :)

Furthermore, after I trolled on that TS I got banned from Avicus TS for 5 days due to that so once again this is entirely my fault for uploading that stupid video. I apologise sincerely for acting like a complete idiot and I hope those who found this annoying can forgive me if you are willing to accept my apology :)

Thank you very much for reading this and I hope I got the message clear.

Yours truly, Zegita

P.S: Please do not start any flame wars in the chat would be much appreciated thanks!

Jerseys September 28, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

i forgve u

lactify September 28, 2015 at 6:09 PM UTC

I always learn to forgive and eventually forget. That's going to be the case with you Zegita. You're forgiven.

TurkishDelite September 28, 2015 at 6:09 PM UTC

i actually enjoy trolling (for example twitch raids) but there is a difference between trolling and being annoying. the noise (orgasm thing from the video) was funny the first 3 seconds but then started to become annoying just for the people to watch. learn your environments and time everything you do, dont go over the top.

Coco_stag September 28, 2015 at 8:09 PM UTC

i was told this ages ago. If you are sorry or not words will not prove it. Actions make us believe you and make us better people. If you can show us how you have changed I am willing to accept your appolage. Remember, Actions speak louder than words. I saw your video and I agree with Pal 100%. Good luck

Sevoo September 28, 2015 at 8:09 PM UTC

I told you either leave or stop being an asshole. For once, someone picked one of the options. Consider yourself forgiven :3

Mehrp September 28, 2015 at 9:09 PM UTC

As I posted on dynamos thread, it takes balls to do this imo. I think its amazing that people can make these threads, gj zegita

vladthegreat100 September 29, 2015 at 2:09 AM UTC

That shit was annoying lol. I was the guy that had left.

But apology accepted :)

piratewithgun September 29, 2015 at 10:09 AM UTC

Am I the only person that found it funny??

faht September 29, 2015 at 11:09 AM UTC

Yes.

JOHN_CENAAAAAAAA September 29, 2015 at 1:09 PM UTC

no