Avicus Archive

For those that don't believe me :P by gaboelmejor August 21, 2014 at 2:08 AM UTC

Well there was this one guy in particular, not mentioning names that didn't believe I was a retired mod, so I called a mod (battleship) and with all of that the person refused to believe me... He wanted more proof, and since this person comes to the forums and he just logged off, here is my proof:
http://imgur.com/tE7KSk0

And this also applies to anyone who doesn't believe I was a retired mod. I also want to say, that sometimes you need to believe someone when they say things... you can't just not believe them, first because that is plainly immature and second, if 3 people one of them being a mod is telling you the truth, you can't just deny it. This applies to everyone in general...

LeCobalt August 21, 2014 at 2:08 AM UTC

Why did you even tell him you were a retired mod? 0.o

gaboelmejor August 21, 2014 at 2:08 AM UTC

Why did you even tell him you were a retired mod? 0.o
He was being disrespectful multiple times, then he said to stop trying to be a mod, and I just said I was a retired mod :P

LeCobalt August 21, 2014 at 2:08 AM UTC

He was being disrespectful multiple times, then he said to stop trying to be a mod, and I just said I was a retired mod :P
Just do /report 

Or just keep telling him that, you are only fueling peeps to make fun of you

gaboelmejor August 21, 2014 at 2:08 AM UTC

Just do /report 

Or just keep telling him that, you are only fueling peeps to make fun of you
Cobalt, some things don't need to be reported, you can just handle them by yourself. And I won't really interrupt a staff for something that really doesn't need to be reported if I can handle it myself. It was stupid of me that I called a staff to tell him that I was a retired mod, I played his game and spent more time arguing with him instead of dropping it. I wrote this post to bring a message with it.

MissCarmel August 21, 2014 at 4:08 AM UTC

"Some things don't end to be reported, you can just handle them by yourself" 
This. I really dislike how people constantly tell you that reporting someone is the answer. Yeah if it gets out of hand sure but a lot of reports don't get answered anyways because most mods care more about catching hackers. If someone is being rude yeah you can report them but it won't hurt to just deal with it yourself (as long as your mature)

Emmaye August 21, 2014 at 4:08 AM UTC

I still get asked questions why I'm not a mod ._.

gaboelmejor August 21, 2014 at 5:08 AM UTC

I still get asked questions why I'm not a mod ._.
Same! But with people that knew me as a mod and haven't seen them in a long while.

gaboelmejor August 21, 2014 at 5:08 AM UTC

"Some things don't end to be reported, you can just handle them by yourself" 
This. I really dislike how people constantly tell you that reporting someone is the answer. Yeah if it gets out of hand sure but a lot of reports don't get answered anyways because most mods care more about catching hackers. If someone is being rude yeah you can report them but it won't hurt to just deal with it yourself (as long as your mature)
Yeah, if you can do it in a mature way, if not it's better to just let someone else deal with it xP

AlvaroMorata August 21, 2014 at 5:08 AM UTC

Yeah, if you can do it in a mature way, if not it's better to just let someone else deal with it xP
I remember u being a mod

Ray_Sybrandy August 21, 2014 at 5:08 AM UTC

i remember u being a mod

QFrog August 21, 2014 at 6:08 AM UTC

L0l nice fotoshop l0s3r