Avicus Archive

I leave Apollo by ChArGoiDiZeexHur October 9, 2015 at 5:10 PM UTC

Hello Apollo,

I'd very much like to thank you for taking me in your team and for all the opportunities and dreams you guys have given me the chance to pursue. Due to the fact that my english level is really low, I really can't cope with all the tasks you order me, I just can't. I really can't fulfil any expectation just because of the single fact that I just don't understand you. I know it's quite sad but I really can't go on with the feeling of people talking to me and me trying my best to do what you want, but it turns out that I do the whole opposite thing. I still want to thank you a lot because you have really been (and hope we can still chill sometimes, (learn spanish ffs!!)) my family. I want to create a spanish-speaking team to see how far we can get.

Again, thanks for everything.
Yours truly,

758/Chicharry/Mario

(text written by javipepe)

Robin_DD_J October 9, 2015 at 5:10 PM UTC

"Discussions surrounding personal updates, accomplishments or events is frowned upon as they are meant to be inclusive rather than oriented around a single person. Punishments for this will only be distributed in the event that a user continuously uses the forums for this purpose alone."

Locking...