I asked them to fixed it, but they won't
Btw Atlas will bring a new lobby :)
Really? Omg these mapdevs these days... just lazy xD

Crimson_Aught July 28, 2016 at 10:07 PM UTC

Really? Omg these mapdevs these days... just lazy xD
Yea, in spring.
You know, what it is to be a perfectionist :D

vladthegreat100 July 28, 2016 at 11:07 PM UTC

Well Atlas is coming in with a new hub...
Why fix something that they would have to I'd assume contact Funky to upload to the map to the hubs, and then have the server reset when a new hub is around the corner in Atlas.
And from what Staff that are high up or may even be helping create the update that they are saying there is a high possibility in August.

You don't come for the hub, you come for the game. If it were a permanent hub for a long time, then yes, fix it, but the hub will be removed in a bit.

Humblares July 29, 2016 at 4:07 AM UTC

New hub hype!!

Xuph July 29, 2016 at 7:07 AM UTC

Im just interested howare you guys so sure atlas is coming out with a new hub? Check info before releasing it to the public

AtditC July 29, 2016 at 10:07 AM UTC

Well Atlas is coming in with a new hub...
Why fix something that they would have to I'd assume contact Funky to upload to the map to the hubs, and then have the server reset when a new hub is around the corner in Atlas.
And from what Staff that are high up or may even be helping create the update that they are saying there is a high possibility in August.

You don't come for the hub, you come for the game. If it were a permanent hub for a long time, then yes, fix it, but the hub will be removed in a bit.
But it was requested since spring, and leaving this for several months is quite unprofessional for a server. Now you can say "in a few days/weeks/whatever will come Atlas and it will be fixed anyways" but this actually just shows that you're lazy

_DipperPines July 29, 2016 at 11:07 AM UTC

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POINT THAT OUT?!?!?!?!? AUGGGH!

Crimson_Aught July 29, 2016 at 2:07 PM UTC

Im just interested howare you guys so sure atlas is coming out with a new hub? Check info before releasing it to the public
Look at Avicus twitter page ;)