Avicus Archive

Thank you, Staff. by Zaayk July 23, 2014 at 12:07 PM UTC

Everyday on this server, I see people raging in chat "HAX0R U N00B GET A LIFE BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN STAFFFFF MEMEBBER COM TOO ME ME ME ME" and when a staff member takes their time to come and check on what you're reporting about, usually no one's hacking, but even if they are, the staff punishes them and still not a single thank you from the player.

Or here on the forums, more recently with Storm and Robo's demotion.

I was sad too, as Storm was a good friend of mine and even though I didn't talk to Robo much he was a good person and a great staff member.

Now, most of us have reacted in "Why was he demoted? Tell us!!!". That is personal information that only will be shared if the demoted staff allow it to.

They were demoted for a reason. Avicus has amazing staff and wouldn't demote out of randomness.

So, anyway, I'd like to say, for all of Avicus and it's players,

Thank you, Avicus Staff, for your hard work to keep this server healthy.

-Zach

Riskayyy July 23, 2014 at 12:07 PM UTC

It's our job, we enjoy doing this everyday.

Zedther July 23, 2014 at 12:07 PM UTC

Huh
take it was a form of people flattering you (hackusations)

Mooch24 July 23, 2014 at 12:07 PM UTC

The community is really what keeps me going. You guys drive me to be the best I can be. The players here deserve no less than the perfect experience.

Howsie July 23, 2014 at 12:07 PM UTC

Recently I've never seen a more active and dedicated staff team. Its been a pleasure to be able to form such an awesome group of people.

_Phyre July 23, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

Noice thnx staff! <3

I_Has_Aids July 23, 2014 at 2:07 PM UTC

Recently I've never seen a more active and dedicated staff team. Its been a pleasure to be able to form such an awesome group of people.
i know this isn't related to the topic (sorry) but you where on and i needed to ask you a question how do you make a clan or guild or whatever they call it

TheOpAmerican July 23, 2014 at 2:07 PM UTC

I always say thanks after I see a staff member deal with my report :)

BoldAndBrash July 23, 2014 at 2:07 PM UTC

I ALWAYS say thanks with a bunch of exclamations, though, sometimes the mod just punishes but doesnt say so yeah :c 

7Hx 57@FF F0r 631NG 7h3r3

cinammoncroc000 July 23, 2014 at 2:07 PM UTC

i know this isn't related to the topic (sorry) but you where on and i needed to ask you a question how do you make a clan or guild or whatever they call it
You can go to the Teams section of the forums (Under "Community" in the left Navigation bar) where you can make a forum post, which will then create your team essentially.

On Topic: The staff team is incredible on this server, better than any other server I've been on to. They really deserve all the praise <3

TheMasterClock July 23, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

Thanks Staff. <3

Shoto_ July 23, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

Thanks staff! <3

NewVoltdrive July 23, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

Thanks staff. Although you aren't perfect, and I have seen some of you do stupid things, we love you the way your are.

Netuxx July 23, 2014 at 8:07 PM UTC

I say thanks a lot when a staff member comes (and really faster) to check there report i did <3

Thank you very much, again, for being Staff Members guys <333333

dcrising2002 July 23, 2014 at 8:07 PM UTC

thank you guys

Princezz_Dubstep July 23, 2014 at 8:07 PM UTC

You guys are the ones who send in reports ^-^ We just clarify it, and punish. Thank you guys ^-^ It  really is nice to know that people appreciate what we do, but we couldn't do this without you guys! :D Thank you guys ^.^

Titan16 July 23, 2014 at 8:07 PM UTC

Hey, it's the reason I applied for staff <3 To help you guys out in anything you need.

justinrockslegos July 23, 2014 at 10:07 PM UTC

Jozz I know this is not the right place to appeal but please may i get unbanned 
even though I'm probably the most hated person in Avicus. I've  attempted  to contact 
you guys but nobody will ever listen to ME so please

ayy July 23, 2014 at 10:07 PM UTC

Thanks Obama.

Princezz_Dubstep July 23, 2014 at 10:07 PM UTC

Jozz I know this is not the right place to appeal but please may i get unbanned 
even though I'm probably the most hated person in Avicus. I've  attempted  to contact 
you guys but nobody will ever listen to ME so please
Send an E-Mail to [email protected], if they haven't responded within a week, resend it. If you somehow haven't gotten a response (even when you did resend it), contact a manger on Skype.

justinrockslegos July 23, 2014 at 10:07 PM UTC

And by the way I actually don't hack any more just today while playing with my friend  
I noticed its so so so noobish to hack all your pretty much saying is "I'm the person with no skill AND THAT'S WHY I HACK" so please

justinrockslegos July 23, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

Send an E-Mail to [email protected], if they haven't responded within a week, resend it. If you somehow haven't gotten a response (even when you did resend it), contact a manger on Skype.
I have sent them more then 5 I think but they never listen any way and I have sent them more then 2 appeals I have my reasons to do this and I'm starting to think its the only way to get unbanned and not trying to be any more dramatic than I already am one day I will be unbanned 

ps. am I the most hated person in avicus

Princezz_Dubstep July 23, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

I have sent them more then 5 I think but they never listen any way and I have sent them more then 2 appeals I have my reasons to do this and I'm starting to think its the only way to get unbanned and not trying to be any more dramatic than I already am one day I will be unbanned 

ps. am I the most hated person in avicus
Try and contact a Manger on Skype, as they will help you. Appeals can get lost with the hundreds of E-mails they get, so it's very possible it could get lost.

Try and contact a Manger on Skype, as they will help you. Appeals can get lost with the hundreds of E-mails they get, so it's very possible it could get lost.
This may sound stupid but I'm only ten years old and my parents don't  let me talk to strangers so is there any other way

Princezz_Dubstep July 23, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

This may sound stupid but I'm only ten years old and my parents don't  let me talk to strangers so is there any other way
E-Mail a Senior Moderator.

Please don't judge me

Well ok but I don't know any of the moderators E-mails

Yeah I'm sorry I have been bothering you

Princezz_Dubstep July 24, 2014 at 12:07 AM UTC

No, you're fine! You're not bugging me ^-^ It's what I'm here for! You could look on the Senior Staff's about page, and I'm sure they would have there E-mail, so you could contact them! ^-^

MissCarmel July 24, 2014 at 12:07 AM UTC

You just private message them. You don't have to skype call them.

_Laugh_ July 24, 2014 at 12:07 AM UTC

They do an ok job. Every time when Staff cam to my aid I'd always say Thanks. I had a lot of friends who were Mods/Admins although I don't think most of them are here anymore.

Riskayyy July 24, 2014 at 6:07 AM UTC

Spamming comments like that decreases the chance for your ban to be lifted.

justinrockslegos July 24, 2014 at 6:07 AM UTC

We were communicating and after while of me asking her questions 
I was done so I said that