Avicus Archive

I need help logging in. What IS this? by OPTOBAT September 22, 2014 at 9:09 AM UTC

http://imgur.com/M75BmeM

please help me :(

SeanMe September 22, 2014 at 9:09 AM UTC

The servers hubs are down, you can directly connect to game servers with the ips such as nebula01.avic.us or walls01.avic.us

Then you can use /server [name] to switch between them.

OPTOBAT September 22, 2014 at 9:09 AM UTC

The servers hubs are down, you can directly connect to game servers with the ips such as nebula01.avic.us or walls01.avic.us

Then you can use /server [name] to switch between them.
oh okay thanks :)

Porkyyy September 22, 2014 at 11:09 AM UTC

I have the same error message, just try connecting directly to a server such as "Cronus", "Apollo", "Mczone02"... and so on until you find a game that has some players in it. :)

_WittLowry_ September 22, 2014 at 12:09 PM UTC

omg I get that too

Polar_Express September 22, 2014 at 12:09 PM UTC

Guys, just give it some time (days), as ivy is so super busy that I am sure the hubs will be back up, and things will be better than ever. They have only been mostly down for a few days, and that perfectly ok, we just need to wait on not expect to be able to play all the time.

OPTOBAT September 22, 2014 at 12:09 PM UTC

I have the same error message, just try connecting directly to a server such as "Cronus", "Apollo", "Mczone02"... and so on until you find a game that has some players in it. :)
oh right.. okay thanks :D

Guys, just give it some time (days), as ivy is so super busy that I am sure the hubs will be back up, and things will be better than ever. They have only been mostly down for a few days, and that perfectly ok, we just need to wait on not expect to be able to play all the time.
i agree, and the server and staff have my full patience, i was just confused as to whether is was a computer malfunction or the server :O

Polar_Express September 22, 2014 at 12:09 PM UTC

Yes, I would not expect to play much over the next few weeks / months if I were you. I am sure they are working super fast and focused like nothing else matters, so check back in in a few days. Maybe next Saturday or the one after that.

Yes, I would not expect to play much over the next few weeks / months if I were you. I am sure they are working super fast and focused like nothing else matters, so check back in in a few days. Maybe next Saturday or the one after that.
oh okay, ill do that then :)