Avicus Archive

My Inactivness.. apologies to friends by BourbonBonobo July 27, 2015 at 6:07 PM UTC

Dear, Fellow friends of avicus, 

This post is not a leaving post, just a post about why i'm never really on avicus as much as I used to..  first off, I'd like to apologize to my team Fortissimus for not participating in the tournament, second I'm sorry for not really talking in skype.. I have my reasons.. I'm sorry that I have been so inactive, Iv'e had lots of complications this summer, which have taken up a ton of time. Anyways, overall i'm sorry in general for not communicating as well as i could have. Anyways... This summer my computer broke down, and I have been borrowing a really crappy computer that doesn't work as well as my old one. Playing without my regular computer sucks, but I'm getting a better one soon. Also Iv'e been gone a lot because of vacations and trips that have cut off a ton of time.. hope you guys know what I mean! On the positive sides of things, I'm going to return to actually playing on my original computer in August, and I'll start doing scrims once again. Sorry once again, hope you guys understand  :)

-Kryptological

_Phyre July 27, 2015 at 6:07 PM UTC

k

smitdalt July 27, 2015 at 6:07 PM UTC

k

ProfessorUtonium July 27, 2015 at 7:07 PM UTC

kay

dont post personal updates