Avicus Archive

Some important Announcements - April 1st by Arigenn April 1, 2016 at 1:04 PM UTC

Hello Avicus,
I have a very important things that I want to address on April 1st, 2016.
First off all, I would like to announce that me and peachy, after long discussions have decided we no longer wish to be administrators of avicus. Its a rather stressful job, so me and peachy will be migrating to a more low-key server called PonyCraft, where we have secured ourselves administrative jobs, due to how successful we have been at Avicus.
Unfortunately, on behalf of me and Peachy, I will be saying goodbye, and farewell to Avicus, and that our new Administrators treat the server well, and ensure that our server gets a lot better. On that note, our first Administrator that will be promoted is Iron, please congratulate him. Now, our second one will be a very successful moderator, for the first time in Avicus history, a moderator will be skipping senior moderator, and manager to become Administrator. We have chosen him based off of his great work ethic, his great attitude, and most importantly his compatibility with our other new Administrator Iron. These two as a pair will definitely fix Avicus as a whole, and I am very excited to congratulate both of them.
Along with this announcement thread, me and peachy have made a last decision before we leave, to create another new rank called Junior Administrator. This is an idea both me and peachy had for a while, and we believe that under the admins, this rank will work out great! It will act as admins in training, but in their free time they will be trying to get other servers friendship. Michael or Newcleus will be promoted to this rank, along with our very honourable demoted administrator, ParaSpider or ViceWatercolour! This means that our manager position is open, and we have decided that we will be promoted Posighdun, and GrapeSmoothie to this position.
Please congratulate all of the people that have been promoted recently, and even though it is very sad to leave the server, I know great things will happen, thanks!
Regards, 
Administration Team.

faht April 1, 2016 at 1:04 PM UTC

Finally!

Zedther April 1, 2016 at 1:04 PM UTC

What a relief, for a minute there I thought it might be something important.

hcnem April 1, 2016 at 1:04 PM UTC

give me rank

TurkishDelite April 1, 2016 at 1:04 PM UTC

jeez guys put more effort in this april fools joke than the progress of avicus for the past 1 1/2 years

ImRaging April 1, 2016 at 1:04 PM UTC

Thank god you guys retired, you were HORRIBLE adminstrators! Especially Peachy, oh my...

Iron April 1, 2016 at 1:04 PM UTC

I do not endorse myworld6.

Spoookeh April 1, 2016 at 1:04 PM UTC

Neato

Legoche April 1, 2016 at 1:04 PM UTC

we all know this is april fools but

LOL IF THIS WAS TRUE

ImNotYourTiger April 1, 2016 at 1:04 PM UTC

I fell for it...

kms

JDKL April 1, 2016 at 1:04 PM UTC

Yes, we've got rid of them!

ClubberNugget April 1, 2016 at 1:04 PM UTC

Rest in spaghetti

Never forgetti

EDIT: nice "retiredd" badge

RIP_Avicus April 1, 2016 at 1:04 PM UTC

y i no get admin rip :((((((((

flyofff April 1, 2016 at 2:04 PM UTC

nice joke =)

hcnem April 1, 2016 at 2:04 PM UTC

Sorry to end this, but since staff applications are now open, I'll be changing everything back.

Howsie April 1, 2016 at 2:04 PM UTC

I for one am very pleased by this development and have zero criticisms about it.

Zegita April 1, 2016 at 2:04 PM UTC

"very honourable demoted administrator, ParaSpider or ViceWatercolour!"

lol is this true because I just saw him with that rank. This better be April Fools joke as well.

Crimson_Aught April 1, 2016 at 2:04 PM UTC

You know, I trusted you first ;)

Myworld6 April 1, 2016 at 3:04 PM UTC

I do not endorse myworld6.
Myworld6 does not endorse you - like, ever.

rememes April 1, 2016 at 3:04 PM UTC

no need for a april fools joke

this server already is one

Goodnighht April 1, 2016 at 3:04 PM UTC

I fell for it...

kms
I did too ;c

_Mx_ April 1, 2016 at 7:04 PM UTC

no need for a april fools joke

this server already is one
I was not aware so much savage could fit into 12 words

steven5703 April 1, 2016 at 7:04 PM UTC

avicus is an April fools joke

Ogrey April 1, 2016 at 7:04 PM UTC

bye

Newcleus April 1, 2016 at 9:04 PM UTC

MidnightBeats April 1, 2016 at 9:04 PM UTC

rip ethan and peachy

Arigenn April 1, 2016 at 9:04 PM UTC

LORD ITS ZAC

Cynthesis April 1, 2016 at 10:04 PM UTC

Ok, then...
Right when I thought you were here to stay, this comes outta nowhere. And frankly, I have too many mixed feelings about this, but gratz Michael and Para.

DaFrozenBlaze April 2, 2016 at 11:04 AM UTC

Trolled

28cheetah April 2, 2016 at 12:04 PM UTC