Avicus Archive

OCN players can't carry a team alone. by Tazz October 1, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

I see a lot of Avicus teams picking up OCN players who never play with them. It does not make you better in any way - you will not get carried by a few OCN players who don't play together. It gives a negative impact on the team because they expect to be carried, but the chemistry is terrible. There's a difference between an OCN player who will play with you and then who will never EVER play with you except on a tourney date. 

Please stop, it DOES not help your team in anyway.

Notalgicular October 1, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

Yes for example - bad company getting Tazz

Ihze October 1, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

i agree

Subscriptor October 1, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

exactly. players are used to communicate with people they know, do stuff they are used to, with the team they are used to.

Iron October 1, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TOAAAAAAASTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD

Creephunter October 1, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

OCN -------me-----------> Bad Company

Jongh October 1, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

BURNNNNNN

AtditC October 1, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

Lol why would they need to stop if it makes them bad! Better for your team to get to the top if you think so

Tazz October 1, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

Lol why would they need to stop if it makes them bad! Better for your team to get to the top if you think so
I'm just giving advice because they think they're improving.

Bloodoh October 1, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

Bad company have the leader of Instant Damage

Ingigo October 1, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

Yes, it's all about the chemistry of the team, adding random god OCNers won't improve the team, it will just make it more confusing, strats will be harder to achieve, and there will hardly no chemistry within the team. This is why old teams such as Bad Company, Apollo, PPB have been surviving and is being placed as some of the top tier teams. Due to their chemistry together, knowing each others strengths and weaknesses, they can work on it, figure out the players best position e.g I am Frontliner, Tazz is Rusher, Robin is Defender etc. etc. If one team has decent players, with superb chemistry and then the other team has random gods who don't know each other, I would place my bet on the team with superb chemistry.

NovaLikesPvP October 1, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

Give This Man a Milka! +1!!

Tazz October 1, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

Bad company have the leader of Instant Damage
He actually plays with us?

Jerseys October 1, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

Yes, it's all about the chemistry of the team, adding random god OCNers won't improve the team, it will just make it more confusing, strats will be harder to achieve, and there will hardly no chemistry within the team. This is why old teams such as Bad Company, Apollo, PPB have been surviving and is being placed as some of the top tier teams. Due to their chemistry together, knowing each others strengths and weaknesses, they can work on it, figure out the players best position e.g I am Frontliner, Tazz is Rusher, Robin is Defender etc. etc. If one team has decent players, with superb chemistry and then the other team has random gods who don't know each other, I would place my bet on the team with superb chemistry.
Well said.

Wahiz October 1, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

TAZZ GOT ROASTED

Ingigo October 1, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

Give This Man a Milka! +1!!
Which man?

Ingigo October 1, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

Well said.
Thanks buddy

DonaldMyTrump October 1, 2015 at 9:10 PM UTC

WUT TEEM DOZ DIS

pope_panda October 1, 2015 at 9:10 PM UTC

deep

Mabye this theoretical team doesn't give a damn about tryharding and would rather have fun? God I love theoreticals.

Zegita October 1, 2015 at 9:10 PM UTC

is this because of a certain young man that i got for fort?

is this because of a certain young man that i got for fort?
WUT YUNG MAHN?!?!?

Fuseh October 1, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

:")