Avicus Archive

Re: Banned for Hacked Client by _MadAdam_ September 8, 2014 at 3:09 PM UTC

Yes, I am aware that I need to send ban appeals such as these on the support email. As a matter of fact I have. http://prntscr.com/4kvf8g The only reason I am writing a post is because as seen from the reply, I have been told that I may get an email back, this email was sent on Saturday 6th September 2014. The only reason I am writing the forum post here is because I had no reply since that date, I am sorry for sounding impatient but I do not want to be serve a ban that I do not deserve. I have taken to the forums because more staff members seem to read posts like these and I would like to get confirmation on what the banner (Howsie22 I believe) has said why she/he banned me.
Thank you for reading.
(PS. I blocked off certain parts of the print screen so my email is hidden, I will give the name of my Skype if any staff members reading this would like to talk about this further, if not, I will not take offense.)

Jerseys September 8, 2014 at 3:09 PM UTC

Adam, we saw you speed hack. You were like sonic.

ayy September 8, 2014 at 3:09 PM UTC

gotta go fast

mukmukfriend September 8, 2014 at 3:09 PM UTC

cmon step it up

fazer153 September 8, 2014 at 3:09 PM UTC

Adam, i had to wait for nearly 2 months to get unbanned
But now it should only take days, which is a huge improvement, so just wait.

IcyCode September 8, 2014 at 3:09 PM UTC

Why make this post completely pointless other than Attention Seeking and Lowering your chances of being unbanned

Brode72 September 8, 2014 at 4:09 PM UTC

Why so many white faces?

fazer153 September 8, 2014 at 4:09 PM UTC

Why so many white faces?
If they were black, you would be jumped for racism.

_MadAdam_ September 8, 2014 at 4:09 PM UTC

Sorry, but could we get some mature replies please.

Plus subzero, as stated from my first message, I have sent numerous emails to the support site with no further response other than the email on the screenie.

And to Dynamo, you shouldn't make fake accusations unless you were in the game and have supplied sufficient evidence, at no point have I 'speed hacked' the anti hack would pick that up and I would of most likely got kicked, the only hack people seem to use on this server are Killaura, anti knockback and a few others which I have not used. I use Optifine 1.7.4 to log onto Minecraft.

Update: I have been unbanned, I thank tel6331 for doing this, I'm very grateful. I know it's hard to get evidence from bans like these. Somebody please lock this.

BoldAndBrash September 8, 2014 at 8:09 PM UTC

First of all, you're lucky you got a ban for only a week....most people get 62 days! :/

Anyways, stay clean and you won't be punished. Congrats on the unban.

_MadAdam_ September 8, 2014 at 8:09 PM UTC

Thank you.

BoldAndBrash September 8, 2014 at 8:09 PM UTC

np

ballzi September 8, 2014 at 9:09 PM UTC

Adam hacked clients are not allowed on avicus, I don't care if you did or did not use them please don't not spam our forums. Playing on avicus is a privellege don't abuse by making spammy topics about bans and unbans.

appealing takes a reasonable appeal statement and proof.

it took me 1 year to get appealed from OCN.

have some patient. After all patient is virtue. ( Jozzmcozz taught me that)

GamblerTheGreat September 8, 2014 at 9:09 PM UTC

Nuff said

Two_Become_One September 8, 2014 at 9:09 PM UTC

Seeing that your infraction has been appealed. There is no use of this post.

~Locking