Avicus Archive

i cri D: by Dyspa May 27, 2014 at 7:05 PM UTC

So, my Internet is trash so I cant play Avicore, I havent seen the lobby yet and the stuff it has, its annoying, i cri so much..

Netuxx May 27, 2014 at 11:05 PM UTC

D=
Hope your Internet get better. Talk with the service you use and try to solve the problem =)
(I dunno what Internet Services you got in Chile, but i guess you got Movistar (Better say Mierdastar :u)

Sphrynax May 28, 2014 at 12:05 AM UTC

D: hope your internet fixes itself! 

zaidms0987 May 28, 2014 at 12:05 AM UTC

I know how you feel, my Internet is crap most of the time. Hopefully you switch providers like we are gonna do when we move :)

ParthDarthVader May 28, 2014 at 12:05 AM UTC

^^
if your internet is that bad, then I guess mine I worse, cuz I got no second prestige I nebula yet, while you got 3rd

Midnightstorm May 28, 2014 at 1:05 AM UTC

awe D:

Dyspa May 28, 2014 at 3:05 PM UTC

D=
Hope your Internet get better. Talk with the service you use and try to solve the problem =)
(I dunno what Internet Services you got in Chile, but i guess you got Movistar (Better say Mierdastar :u)
Mierdistar? xDDD I have VTR.. T_T thats even worse!

Porkyyy May 28, 2014 at 3:05 PM UTC

My internet is terrible as well.
What I try doing is unplugging your source of internet (your router) and everything in the plug where it has been plugged in.
Then, wait for about 5 minutes or so, and then plug everything back in.
Click on the power button, wait for all of the lights to turn back on (on the router) and then reconnect your laptop / PC back to your internet.
If that does not work, restart your PC / laptop and try connecting to the internet again.
Hope I helped!

Dyspa May 28, 2014 at 3:05 PM UTC

My internet is terrible as well.
What I try doing is unplugging your source of internet (your router) and everything in the plug where it has been plugged in.
Then, wait for about 5 minutes or so, and then plug everything back in.
Click on the power button, wait for all of the lights to turn back on (on the router) and then reconnect your laptop / PC back to your internet.
If that does not work, restart your PC / laptop and try connecting to the internet again.
Hope I helped!
I made that the first time my Internet was not working, but dont worry I know whats the problem, look, my dad bought like a type of service that contains the telephone and the Internet, oh and also the TV, so the telephone didnt work one day and the TV and Internet had to be changed, my dad bought the wrong amount of megas, (I had 40 before and I have 6 now) so I cant play... :c

KalinD May 28, 2014 at 4:05 PM UTC

cri :/

cinammoncroc000 May 28, 2014 at 9:05 PM UTC

I feel you, Juano, I feel you.
Luckily I got ethernet and it's much better, maybe you should try it.