Avicus Archive

REDACTED exposed. by Iron September 27, 2015 at 12:09 PM UTC

Yo guys, so I was looking at my many demotions and recently came across the best one! 

From Junior Mod:
Hey iron, not sure if you've noticed by the time you've looked at this message; but the senior staff has decided to demote you from Junior Moderator after your disgusting behavior on TeamSpeak. You have clearly broken the Code of Conduct policy 3D & 3E; which state that you are to avoid any situations that can be perceived as harassment. You've failed to show us your ability to treat everyone fairly, honestly and with integrity. 

Sorry for this notice.

Funnily enough the evidence provided for this was 1 after I was demoted. Two this: https://gyazo.com/61b0e0e21c3680a5c52da81772f39e19.png
Yep look at that, Freedom of Speech is no longer allowed.

Then, when I asked for some proper evidence. This is what I got: 
"I think we don't need evidence if we witnessed & assessed your behavior accordingly."-REDACTED
Right, that is definitely legit. Especially because the admin himself was not even there! LOL. This guy called Ambivalence_ was there. Turns out he was the one who witnessed shit. 

After all of this REDACTED had the audacity to blackmail Zac. Funnily enough their is a video of it and it is definitely still in circulation. EVEN BETTER, REDACTED is a snake. https://gyazo.com/e83843af2bdb11c7086f6f4f15ce9818 <--ambi talking with REDACTED about my demotion. :)

Have fun.

-Salt King

Iron September 27, 2015 at 1:09 PM UTC

Right, now we can have an educated reflecting period. :D

Hamble September 27, 2015 at 1:09 PM UTC

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOZZ IS APART OF THE RESISTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iron September 27, 2015 at 1:09 PM UTC

Imported from the Dead Sea!

vladthegreat100 September 27, 2015 at 1:09 PM UTC

Better if you take it like this. Gets you saltier every time.
(redacted: image contained "drugs" {A.K.A. Bath Salt which showed in the background})

Zeusy September 27, 2015 at 1:09 PM UTC

Better if you take it like this. Gets you saltier every time.
(redacted: image contained "drugs" {A.K.A. Bath Salt which showed in the background})
love you too, ahhhaha

Sevoo September 27, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

You got demoted for being a human being, LOL

The salt is real, I don't blame you though.

DaFrozenBlaze September 27, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

Who is Redacted?

Robin_DD_J September 27, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

Just gonna say something very simple.

It's Minecraft.

Administrafer September 27, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

Rightio then...

Eteh September 27, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

Who is Redacted?
Search it up on Google.

redact
rɪˈdakt/
verb
past tense: redacted; past participle: redacted
  1. edit (text) for publication.
    "a confidential memo which has been redacted from 25 pages to just one paragraph"
    • censor or obscure (part of a text) for legal or security purposes.

DaFrozenBlaze September 27, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

I don't get anything lol, can someone explain?

Ingigo September 27, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

I'm just lost.

Sevoo September 27, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

I'm just lost.
Staff is being stupid again.

Wahiz September 27, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

Staff is being stupid again.
Are they not always stupid

Glitchaye September 27, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

wew

Zegita September 27, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

avicus is gonna die!

Sevoo September 27, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

Are they not always stupid
Good point lol

AsianPear September 27, 2015 at 4:09 PM UTC

"Redacted" is a censor word, so they replaced Person X with the word Redacted to hide their identity and keep anonymity, even though you can clearly see who it is in the second image. ;-;

Dyspa September 27, 2015 at 5:09 PM UTC

"Avicus will die soon, the staff is garbage" - Almost everyone in the server.

Better give some examples and somewhat of a solid defense against their arguments don't you think so?

Ogrey September 27, 2015 at 5:09 PM UTC

Eh.

FrozenThorn September 27, 2015 at 5:09 PM UTC

Avicus won't die because Jozz is back!

Porkyyy September 27, 2015 at 5:09 PM UTC

LOL so true

JOHN_CENAAAAAAAA September 27, 2015 at 5:09 PM UTC

wow redacted sounds like a chill guy

Hamble September 27, 2015 at 6:09 PM UTC

jozz is the problem

FrozenSolstice September 27, 2015 at 7:09 PM UTC

Thanks for sharing?

SWEET_Johny September 27, 2015 at 7:09 PM UTC

avicus is gonna die!
it's already dead lmao

Petlas September 27, 2015 at 9:09 PM UTC

What do have against him anyway? He hasn't done anything but help to revive the server. ._.

TheColdCrafter September 27, 2015 at 9:09 PM UTC

jozz isn't god

Coco_stag September 27, 2015 at 9:09 PM UTC

Thank you for making this. We totally needed to waste 3 mins of our life reading this. Can I ask what was your purpose to make this post apart from complaining?

BoldAndBrash September 27, 2015 at 9:09 PM UTC

Thank you for making this. We totally needed to waste 3 mins of our life reading this. Can I ask what was your purpose to make this post apart from complaining?
Complaining happens every day here, lol.

Porkyyy September 27, 2015 at 9:09 PM UTC

ty for sharing

PieZ September 27, 2015 at 10:09 PM UTC

Fully agree with jozz on this. Don't like it become a good mod. Sorry but you were not a good mod. This thread is done.

FrozenThorn September 28, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

I would risk eating those chips.

MerlinMaster September 28, 2015 at 4:09 PM UTC

LOL

SpicyAF September 29, 2015 at 11:09 AM UTC

xpxpxpxp

how do u do that?

Porkyyy September 29, 2015 at 7:09 PM UTC

xpxpxpxp

how do u do that?
Just insert a link :P

SnowSX3 September 29, 2015 at 11:09 PM UTC

What was the point of this thread again Iron?

smitdaIt September 30, 2015 at 2:09 AM UTC

redacted

Iron September 30, 2015 at 3:09 AM UTC

What was the point of this thread again Iron?
To get you too not lock it!!! @-@

Subscriptor September 30, 2015 at 4:09 AM UTC

Fully agree with jozz on this. Don't like it become a good mod. Sorry but you were not a good mod. This thread is done.
lmfao, he was actually one of the best mods on the server, he was never biased and his demotion was completely stupid. I disagree with you

SnowSX3 September 30, 2015 at 8:09 AM UTC

To get you too not lock it!!! @-@
Seriously, what was the point of this thread?

Subscriptor September 30, 2015 at 10:09 AM UTC

Seriously, what was the point of this thread?
maybe it was a bit salty, but he wanted to prove to the community as a whole that his demotion was false.

PieZ September 30, 2015 at 7:09 PM UTC

lmfao, he was actually one of the best mods on the server, he was never biased and his demotion was completely stupid. I disagree with you
He barely could of handled himself in a leadership role and his bias was making it worse. If that was the best mod...oh boy

Subscriptor September 30, 2015 at 8:09 PM UTC

He barely could of handled himself in a leadership role and his bias was making it worse. If that was the best mod...oh boy
Do you have any evidence I could see of the stuff he has done wrong

PieZ September 30, 2015 at 8:09 PM UTC

Do you have any evidence I could see of the stuff he has done wrong
All the flame posts he was in are archived. Sorry but no.

Subscriptor September 30, 2015 at 8:09 PM UTC

All the flame posts he was in are archived. Sorry but no.
I assume it was after he got demoted. Yes, maybe he is salty, but unlike many other staff, he was staff because he likes to help, not because his aim was to become Sr mod or just becauss he was power hungry, he was actually really efficient and helpful.

BmB September 30, 2015 at 8:09 PM UTC

Yo pie and eric stop already it's neither of your problem what Iron does is what iron does leave it at that.

PieZ September 30, 2015 at 8:09 PM UTC

I assume it was after he got demoted. Yes, maybe he is salty, but unlike many other staff, he was staff because he likes to help, not because his aim was to become Sr mod or just becauss he was power hungry, he was actually really efficient and helpful.
There are a lot of people that want to help. Doesn't mean they are good. To be a mod you need to be a leader, someone who makes their server look good, someone who can lead the staff team, someone who is helpful to players. If you want to know, I said everything in order to most important to least important. The two top things he was not. Also this was when he was Sn Mod. He raged at players that were raging at him and made himself look like a bad mod. This happened from my knowledge more than 3 times.

Dyspa September 30, 2015 at 8:09 PM UTC

Yo pie and eric stop already it's neither of your problem what Iron does is what iron does leave it at that.
Well, it's now their business too if Iron decided to make a post like this, xd.

BmB September 30, 2015 at 8:09 PM UTC

Well, it's now their business too if Iron decided to make a post like this, xd.
I guess but what they are doing is excessive.

PieZ September 30, 2015 at 9:09 PM UTC

Sorry mommy

BmB September 30, 2015 at 9:09 PM UTC

Sorry mommy
It's okay lemme give you a pat on the back and a candy bar :))

PieZ September 30, 2015 at 9:09 PM UTC

It's okay lemme give you a pat on the back and a candy bar :))
Can it be on the butt?

Shadowbladz September 30, 2015 at 10:09 PM UTC

"Avicus will die soon, the staff is garbage" - Almost everyone in the server.

Better give some examples and somewhat of a solid defense against their arguments don't you think so?
The only reason I partially enjoy avicus is the maps. They're not made for competitive play and it makes it easier to just relax and play them compared to OCN 

Then again with shitty hit-reg, constant bugs and staff that seem to have the people skills of a 4 year old trying to give a speech, I wouldn't be surprised if it dies.

DonaldMyTrump September 30, 2015 at 11:09 PM UTC

The only reason I partially enjoy avicus is the maps. They're not made for competitive play and it makes it easier to just relax and play them compared to OCN 

Then again with shitty hit-reg, constant bugs and staff that seem to have the people skills of a 4 year old trying to give a speech, I wouldn't be surprised if it dies.
You're on the guy in charge of staff's team? Not that I particularly disagree with anything here. :3

SnowSX3 September 30, 2015 at 11:09 PM UTC

maybe it was a bit salty, but he wanted to prove to the community as a whole that his demotion was false.
The demotion wasn't false.

JOHN_CENAAAAAAAA September 30, 2015 at 11:09 PM UTC

The demotion wasn't false.
sure it wasn't!

@zac you should make that video of yours public

SnowSX3 September 30, 2015 at 11:09 PM UTC

sure it wasn't!

@zac you should make that video of yours public
You're right. It wasn't.

NolanDalton September 30, 2015 at 11:09 PM UTC

bars