Avicus Archive

Tournament Suggestions - Awards by ProfessorUtonium July 10, 2015 at 4:07 PM UTC

Golden Rush

Player with the Most Monuments mined

Silver Rush

Player with the second most monuments mined 

MVP - Offense

Officials and Refs look through videos and choose which player did the most amazing offensive rush which lead to them winning

MVP - Defender

Officials and Refs look through videos and choose Whig player made the best defense which lead to them winning the round

Legolas 

Officials and Refs look through videos to find who did the farthest shot in the whole tourney 

Any other award suggestions that would fit?

Vobaseball12 July 10, 2015 at 4:07 PM UTC

Like the World Cup Awards :P 

Idk, it's really a Kylo thing.

ProfessorUtonium July 10, 2015 at 4:07 PM UTC

Like the World Cup Awards :P 

Idk, it's really a Kylo thing.
Yeah :p

it would be a cool thing to see

Pelpelajax July 10, 2015 at 5:07 PM UTC

Officials would do it :)

Vobaseball12 July 10, 2015 at 5:07 PM UTC

Ooooo, I thought you meant like a badge or a rank on the forums...Ok, yeah, this is fine, we can do it. xD

Lucifist July 10, 2015 at 5:07 PM UTC

Or more like a Javi thing?!

pope_panda July 10, 2015 at 6:07 PM UTC

hall of fame

Dyspa July 10, 2015 at 8:07 PM UTC

Please, no, I don't wanna see the forums filled with extra ranks nobody cares about.

hasl July 10, 2015 at 8:07 PM UTC

Not really needed as visual ranks, but if it was put somewhere on their profile then this'd be puuurfect!

ProfessorUtonium July 10, 2015 at 8:07 PM UTC

Not really needed as visual ranks, but if it was put somewhere on their profile then this'd be puuurfect!
This won't be ranks. It's just somethig for the profile

this won't show Ingame and on the forums

kycrafft July 10, 2015 at 11:07 PM UTC

I think each team should also be able to pick an offensive and defensive MVP out of their roster

PokerFace July 11, 2015 at 1:07 AM UTC

Do 3rd and 2nd place teams get anything?

Eteh July 11, 2015 at 1:07 AM UTC

will there be a "Tournament Winner" rank displayed on a person's profile on the Forums when that person won the Tournament?

hasl July 11, 2015 at 6:07 AM UTC

will there be a "Tournament Winner" rank displayed on a person's profile on the Forums when that person won the Tournament?
For the winning team, each will be rewarded with a rank and credits I think. Not sure completely :p

Pelpelajax July 11, 2015 at 6:07 AM UTC

There will only be one badge