Avicus Archive

Sorry, I'm leaving forever | My Rank by Porkyyy July 2, 2014 at 9:07 PM UTC

My ban appeal has been denied, so this will probably be the last time I talk to all of you, unless I feel the need to communicate more on the forums.
Because there are 50 USD on my account (I have an emerald rank), I don't want all of that money to go to waste, so I wish to give it to my friend please (vladthesexy100).
I don't know if you can do this anymore, but I don't all of this money to be on an account that is no longer going to be in use.
If possible, please contact me over skype (A manager or someone who can do this for me).

Mooch24 July 2, 2014 at 9:07 PM UTC

You can't transfer ranks.

Porkyyy July 2, 2014 at 9:07 PM UTC

You can't transfer ranks.
So fifty dollars have been wasted for nothing? Seems like a scam that way.

Emmaye July 2, 2014 at 9:07 PM UTC

As I know of, Mooch Is right, you cant transfer ranks to different players unless it is an alt

Wasn't a scam, it was your fault getting yourself banned

Mooch24 July 2, 2014 at 9:07 PM UTC

Your responsible for your account. If you broke a rule and knew you were risking receiving a punishment that's your fault.

MLGtino July 2, 2014 at 9:07 PM UTC

I'm pretty sure vladthesexy100 is banned right...?

If not then I just agree with Emmy .

Wasn't a scam, it was your fault getting yourself banned
I'm not saying it was a scam, it just seems like it was if you pay a large amount of money to a server and it goes away for nothing.
And I'm not even going to say that I didn't hack because you will just start a flame war -.-

BOSS_Turtle98 July 2, 2014 at 9:07 PM UTC

kbai

And another thing guys, please stop saying "Oh it's your fault you got banned"; I made a different topic for that and I archived it for a good reason -_-

Kammeh July 2, 2014 at 9:07 PM UTC

erm... i didnt really know you, but bye

I'm not saying it was a scam, it just seems like it was if you pay a large amount of money to a server and it goes away for nothing.
And I'm not even going to say that I didn't hack because you will just start a flame war -.-
" ...Seems like a scam that way."

You pretty much said it was

ViolentBoo July 2, 2014 at 9:07 PM UTC

Wait were you actually hacking?

Doubt you were.

NuclearDucky July 2, 2014 at 9:07 PM UTC

I doubt you were hacking :/ it was your first hacking ban, you should've been appealed. Anyways, bai :/ cant believe you ha  to leave on my birthday

@ViolentBoo I wasn't but most of the "teamspeak crew" thinks I was.

@Ducky Thanks and I did appeal but it was denied :/

Awarrior July 2, 2014 at 9:07 PM UTC

Hacking -.-'

Always record while you are playing.

Could save your life.

Hope you can sort this all out, its stupid getting punished for something you didn't do and wasting your money. You know you dont want to leave this server..

NuclearDucky July 2, 2014 at 9:07 PM UTC

Its possible they were just surprised that they were getting shrekkd? No offense

Hacking -.-'

Could save your life.

Hope you can sort this all out, its stupid getting punished for something you didn't do and wasting your money. You know you dont want to leave this server..
Thanks for the advice, but the problem with recording all the time is that it makes it really laggy if I record for a long period of time, and video files are really big :/
Maybe I will just when I PvP.

TheMasterClock July 2, 2014 at 9:07 PM UTC

It was nice knowing you and playing with you on Nexus and Nebula. Goodbye Porky. :'(.

ShiptheBattle July 2, 2014 at 10:07 PM UTC

Dang... 
Goodbye MLGPorky.

LeCobalt July 2, 2014 at 10:07 PM UTC

How do you even appeal, some staff just aren't tolerant about joking with other friends

carrie_may July 2, 2014 at 10:07 PM UTC

Hacking -.-'

Could save your life.

like what awarrior said... this is correct. porky i will miss you playing and recording :(

Colecrc July 2, 2014 at 10:07 PM UTC

Actually just too let you know. You weren't falsely banned. You were recorded by more than one person. So don't say "Oh I wasn't hacking" because that's why your appeal was probs denied because they had proof of you hacking. So just rewrite your appeal saying your sorry etc..

Colecrc July 2, 2014 at 10:07 PM UTC

Bye anyways.

Swagdreas July 2, 2014 at 10:07 PM UTC

I wish you luck for where the road takes you! Although some people are making you feel bad on this thread, just be happy for the great times you've had here. As Dr.Seuss has said "Don't cry because it's over...Smile because it happened"

steven5703 July 2, 2014 at 10:07 PM UTC

Actually just too let you know. You weren't falsely banned. You were recorded by more than one person. So don't say "Oh I wasn't hacking" because that's why your appeal was probs denied because they had proof of you hacking. So just rewrite your appeal saying your sorry etc..
Can we just see this "proof" that everyone seems to have?

vladthegreat100 July 2, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

lol Porky already asked... Nolan said that he has enough proof that he banned him....

and sadly as I stated earlier today staff aren't obligated to show the proof :/

Numberz_ July 2, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

I want to see it to :c

Colecrc July 2, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

Sorry about being so mean. I really do wish you could Appeal again. It was awesome knowing. I really hope you have a great life. Since like you said this might be your last time.

steven5703 July 2, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

lol Porky already asked... Nolan said that he has enough proof that he banned him....

and sadly as I stated earlier today staff aren't obligated to show the proof :/
Okay, porky may be lying, or he may be wrong. Let's just break the ice and post the proof.

ViolentBoo July 2, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

BS Let me see the evidence.

Iron July 2, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

Guys as much as we all love porky for his vids and whatnot just let him and the mods sort this whole problem out.. As Mooch and Emerald stated above I don't think it allowed.. If the evidence were to be shown, you could target the recorder. That isn't fair for the person who caught him because he could be attacked for doing the right thing... Also I'm sure that there was a general consensus between the mods that porky was hacking. It's sad to see you go porky..

Porkyyy July 2, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

Guys as much as we all love porky for his vids and whatnot just let him and the mods sort this whole problem out.. As Mooch and Emerald stated above I don't think it allowed.. If the evidence were to be shown, you could target the recorder. That isn't fair for the person who caught him because he could be attacked for doing the right thing... Also I'm sure that there was a general consensus between the mods that porky was hacking. It's sad to see you go porky..
Nolan claimed that he recorded me, but he hasn't shown me any of the proof in 2 weeks...

Please staff just post the proof.

Joao_Victor July 2, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

No, I will not be showing the video.

And that is because?

Emmaye July 2, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

Nolan claimed that he recorded me, but he hasn't shown me any of the proof in 2 weeks...
Nolan did record you, but he chooses to keep the evidence classified

steven5703 July 2, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

That's like getting arrested and not going to court.

carrie_may July 2, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

not just that it's raising suspicion and unjust

^

ArkhamJoshFTW July 2, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

Please just show the video

BOSS_Turtle98 July 2, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

I don't see the harm in showing the video. It would probably put all this argument to rest.

Aydran July 2, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

I don't see the harm in showing the video. It would probably put all this argument to rest.
This.

Zieno12345 July 2, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

+1

+1 I don't even think there is video.

Zieno12345 July 2, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

Why don't you let porky talk to the staff??? As I said above you're only targeting Nolan for doing his job.. Porky why don't you talk to staff instead of herding people to beg for you? I know this is flamey but honestly porky why do you have too make this problem public... If you wished to try and appeal again this would only lower your chances of being appealed.
Although Porky has been banned for hacking, there is no such evidence to prove such a claim as of now. I can also presume Porky has already talked to the staff, and has publicly brought this dispute to the forums due to their unresponsive actions.

NuclearDucky July 2, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

Mods are making it look like there is no video. Please just post it. If you post it we will happily stop complaining.

Porky's appeal was denied because the video was sent to the Sr. Staff

Colecrc July 2, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

I think mods aren't allowed too show they evidence of it.

Also, no, I will not be showing the video.

It is between Porky and the staff, this is not a community issue. I know you guys care about Porky a lot as a friend, and I understand that, but a video like that is confidential, it is kept that way to protect the reputation of the player who recorded the video (whom I was in-game with) and the reputation of Porky as well.