Avicus Archive

[ENDED] Streaming Sky Wars Development by gobernment June 5, 2016 at 6:06 AM UTC

https://www.twitch.tv/vicewatercolour/

Going to be XMLing and trying to add sky wars to avicus.

SamuelJacob9 June 5, 2016 at 6:06 AM UTC

Yes! I missed this gamemode so much back on MCZone!

DaFrozenBlaze June 5, 2016 at 6:06 AM UTC

Woooot

Posighdun June 5, 2016 at 6:06 AM UTC

Yes! I missed this gamemode so much back on MCZone!
+1

shadowolfyt June 5, 2016 at 6:06 AM UTC

+1
Will skywars come back?

gobernment June 5, 2016 at 6:06 AM UTC

Will skywars come back?
I would hope so. I'll try my best at making it a thing.

shadowolfyt June 5, 2016 at 6:06 AM UTC

I would hope so. I'll try my best at making it a thing.
Also apologies, I really want to watch the stream and give feedback but Australia is in a storm at the moment and the internet is dropping in and out. Will it be exported to youtube somewhere to watch afterwards?

gobernment June 5, 2016 at 6:06 AM UTC

Also apologies, I really want to watch the stream and give feedback but Australia is in a storm at the moment and the internet is dropping in and out. Will it be exported to youtube somewhere to watch afterwards?
Unsure.

Phjilip June 5, 2016 at 7:06 AM UTC

I would like to make a skywars map. May I?

gobernment June 5, 2016 at 7:06 AM UTC

I would like to make a skywars map. May I?
Feel free to! :)

Crimson_Aught June 5, 2016 at 8:06 AM UTC

Now have we sky wars?

gobernment June 5, 2016 at 9:06 AM UTC

Now have we sky wars?
If it goes well, yes. I just have to find a way to fill out chest gear and add a time limit. It would be nice if I could have the mao crumble.

AyyJake June 5, 2016 at 10:06 AM UTC

Good. Cause on funkys profile it says "skywars?" As if they are gonna add it

JJTheGuy June 5, 2016 at 2:06 PM UTC

This needs to be said, I want the old MCZONE Skywars, not the Hypixel skywars n whatnot. The one with the two teams, the middle. One life. THAT skywars was the goat and was extremely fun.

gobernment June 5, 2016 at 7:06 PM UTC

This needs to be said, I want the old MCZONE Skywars, not the Hypixel skywars n whatnot. The one with the two teams, the middle. One life. THAT skywars was the goat and was extremely fun.
I was thinking of having Sky Wars be more mixed up so it's more interesting:
- Two team Sky Wars
- 12-16 Team Sky Wars
- Free-for-all Sky Wars

These would be better in a rotation, and attract more players. I could make the rotation switch off each one so you would know when one of your favorites are coming on.

DaFrozenBlaze June 5, 2016 at 7:06 PM UTC

I was thinking of having Sky Wars be more mixed up so it's more interesting:
- Two team Sky Wars
- 12-16 Team Sky Wars
- Free-for-all Sky Wars

These would be better in a rotation, and attract more players. I could make the rotation switch off each one so you would know when one of your favorites are coming on.
That would be pretty cool

Lokigh June 5, 2016 at 7:06 PM UTC

'THAT skywars was the goat' the goat? what? xD

Numberz_ June 5, 2016 at 7:06 PM UTC

Great to see you're trying to make skywars again Para! Just one question the old skywars from MCZone was created by JTCool? Or something like that?

Great to see you're trying to make skywars again Para! Just one question the old skywars from MCZone was created by JTCool? Or something like that?
Yep! The old Sky Wars was JJTCool.

imryaan June 5, 2016 at 7:06 PM UTC

You could try and get themes of throwback maps and incorporate them into skywars maps but
other than that, gj para!

You could try and get themes of throwback maps and incorporate them into skywars maps but
other than that, gj para!
Was thinking about getting some maps from Throwback (e.g Dust Devils) and chopping parts of it up into islands.