Avicus Archive

Translation Update by Posighdun March 28, 2016 at 12:03 PM UTC

So it has been a while since i last addressed everyone about the Translation Team. Over the past month or so the translators have been hard at work translating our rules to various languages. 

Currently, the rules page has been translated to the following languages; I've also used this time to update the English rules, correcting grammar and such. We currently are also translating the rules page into Dutch.

The translations won't appear on the website until Kylo has pushed it, which should happen sometime this week or next week. 

All the translations are located in the Github Repository, here. If you speak one of the languages mentioned above then i would highly appreciate it if you just read over the rules relating to your language and make sure they are correct. The translators are humans, we make mistakes every now and then. 

If there is a mistake then please sign in to Github and "propose a change" or file the issue under the issue tracker, here

Lastly, i'd like to thank all the current translators for their hard work. Thank you Javipepe, Resepignev, Sayah, Kyler, Justbudah, Pelpelajax & Jiveh. 

Posighdun - Head Translator

voidloop March 28, 2016 at 12:03 PM UTC

Es un Placer- It's a pleasure

Javipepe March 28, 2016 at 12:03 PM UTC

Pa k kieres traducir eso jaja salu2 no se no soy sesspifico

NovaLikesPvP March 28, 2016 at 12:03 PM UTC

Arreglen los registros kbros kl

AyyJake March 28, 2016 at 12:03 PM UTC

Cool.

DaFrozenBlaze March 28, 2016 at 1:03 PM UTC

Nice

flyofff March 28, 2016 at 1:03 PM UTC

I can translate Turkish!

Vobaseball12 March 28, 2016 at 2:03 PM UTC

What about my totally not just created up right now language?

Tahw tuoba ym yllatot ton tsuj detaerc pu thgir won egaugnal?

Its called Vobaseballish.

NovaLikesPvP March 28, 2016 at 2:03 PM UTC

What about my totally not just created up right now language?

Tahw tuoba ym yllatot ton tsuj detaerc pu thgir won egaugnal?

Its called Vobaseballish.
ASK SAIKRON FOR SOME HELP TRANSLATING?!?!

Aphelion March 28, 2016 at 3:03 PM UTC

As a Swede, I am ashamed of the Swedish translation. If any of your "translators" really translated it, I think he/she should get the rank revoked. *sigh*

Riilo March 28, 2016 at 3:03 PM UTC

As a Swede, I am ashamed of the Swedish translation. If any of your "translators" really translated it, I think he/she should get the rank revoked. *sigh*
Complain to Jive

PosteGamer March 28, 2016 at 4:03 PM UTC

Nice job guys.

Myv March 28, 2016 at 6:03 PM UTC

i was gonna do german hehe

DaFrozenBlaze March 28, 2016 at 10:03 PM UTC

Jive?...

voidloop March 29, 2016 at 11:03 AM UTC

Jive?...
Jiveh is swedish and is in charge of the Swedish translations.

DaFrozenBlaze March 29, 2016 at 11:03 AM UTC

Jiveh is swedish and is in charge of the Swedish translations.
I know, I was telling him.

MrDogPT May 7, 2016 at 3:05 PM UTC

Translate to Portugues!