Avicus Archive

We owe it to them. by hasl June 6, 2015 at 9:06 AM UTC

I'll keep this short, well near short. c;

When we were told a tourney would happen soon, we were ecstatic. We'd been promised one for ages, and now it was finally happening.

The scrim servers roused a lot questions, and then Kylo added Teams to Avicus. Things just got real, like really real.
Some of the already formed teams weren't that much of a surprise, but some newly forged ones caught us out!
The 'Competitive' section on the website was added and it was all ready for the the first Avicus tourney: The Omega Championship.

Of course this wouldn't be possible with just poor Kylo working everything out. No offence dude, your a coding legend!!!
So we needed a team, later to be called 'The Event Committee' , and now 'Officials'. These were to organise future events such a UHC and maybe, just maybe a Tourney.

The team as of now (in no particular order):

And Pelpelajax, who has taken leadership of the team!

All of whom have contributed to making this Tourney possible in their respected ways.

Pel's recently (well a few months ago now) was promoted to Sr Moderator and he's taken ownership of the Event Committee. 
I've known him for a while now, he's not just become a fellow staff member that I say 'Hey' to in game, he's become a friend who I can talk to and trust, he's helped me along the way as my time as moderator and I can't thank him enough for his efforts, I owe you Pelp.

I would like to thank you all, for the long months you've worked your ass off to get this tourney where it is. Everyone is talking about the tourney and how hyped they are.

I take my hat off for you guys, and I hope you all enjoy this tourney as much as we all are!!!

≧◉◡◉≦

Riskayyy June 6, 2015 at 10:06 AM UTC

We hope this event runs smoothly, and that all teams have fun. Thank you for the mention, Rukii.

JDKL June 6, 2015 at 10:06 AM UTC

Wow, where is Pel. He put in a lot of effort.

Fuseh June 6, 2015 at 10:06 AM UTC

Where is Pel? Teh Fuck.

hasl June 6, 2015 at 10:06 AM UTC

@Aqoi @Fuseh you didn't read it all. I'll make it more obvious. :P

JDKL June 6, 2015 at 10:06 AM UTC

I did read it. You've added it now. Anyways... thanks guys!

Pelpelajax June 6, 2015 at 10:06 AM UTC

:):):)

Javipepe June 6, 2015 at 10:06 AM UTC

Hats off.

Notalgicular June 6, 2015 at 10:06 AM UTC

:(
RIP me

ViceTechnicolour June 8, 2015 at 12:06 PM UTC

<3

pope_panda June 8, 2015 at 5:06 PM UTC

pelpelajax GOD official xdd