Avicus Archive

An Avicus Tattoo Design Contest...? by vladthegreat100 December 25, 2017 at 6:12 AM UTC

So... Avicus is shutting down.

I've been on and off, shit on the server but have also praised it.

I joined the Avicus Network February 14th 2014. I've made friends, I've lost friends, but Avicus was a key factor in my life.

If you guys don't know, I am turning 18 on December 28th 2017, in 3 days (Merry Christmas BTW) and have been wanting to get a tattoo.
I've spoken as a joke about getting an Avicus tattoo for the memes, but honestly this server itself has been such a big influence in my life, and I have invested heavily into it that I honestly feel it deserves to be imprinted on me permanently.

I am here to call out you graphic designers to design a tattoo that would be going on the upper inside of my left arm, and hopefully if I like any of the designs, I will take it. If not, I will just use the logo.

I won't be getting it on my birthday because I'm broke atm and am getting paid the next day, but I hopefully will get the tattoo before the 30th of January to be able to share it with you guys.

It's been a really great 4 years with you all and it's been amazing to see this server grow as a whole.
I am going to miss every single one of you, whether we have had our personal differences, or we were of best of friends, I wish that you all an amazing last month on Avicus. It will definitely be missed and be one of my favourite minecraft servers of all times. I will definitely never forget this.
~Vlad

smitdalt December 25, 2017 at 6:12 AM UTC

Please do not get a tattoo of a minecraft server

steven5703 December 25, 2017 at 6:12 AM UTC

ViceTechnicolour December 25, 2017 at 6:12 AM UTC

Please get a tattoo of a minecraft server

vladthegreat100 December 25, 2017 at 6:12 AM UTC

It's honestly not just a minecraft server to me.

This is the place where I've changed as a person as a whole. I wouldn't do it for any other server, including MCSG, which I would praise at any moment.

Delete this nephew

profbananaslug December 25, 2017 at 6:12 AM UTC

this has NEVER been more relevant

AutoTool December 25, 2017 at 6:12 AM UTC

kyc
was a great player

SnowSX3 December 25, 2017 at 6:12 AM UTC

vlad you legend

This is officer John Smith from the Gamer Police Department and he urges you to refrain from getting a Minecraft server tattoo and delete this post immediately.

smitdalt December 25, 2017 at 6:12 AM UTC

This is officer John Smith from the Gamer Police Department and he urges you to refrain from getting a Minecraft server tattoo and delete this post immediately.
press f to salute officer John Smith

ViceTechnicolour December 25, 2017 at 7:12 AM UTC

Officer, is that really you?!

twopump December 26, 2017 at 11:12 PM UTC

It is a dumb idea yeah but hey, his arm :/. Just get a pretty 'AV' thatll be fine i guess. "My body is my canvas and my tattoos are my story" or however it goes idk.

joelous December 27, 2017 at 6:12 AM UTC

Just an AV or something simple

SnowSX3 December 27, 2017 at 7:12 AM UTC

Where were you planning on getting it?

Jerseys December 27, 2017 at 1:12 PM UTC

lol nerds.

Lokigh December 27, 2017 at 2:12 PM UTC

Get an intricately detailed lifelike tattoo of ALM's face spread across your chest.
#NeverForget

Lokigh December 27, 2017 at 2:12 PM UTC

In all seriousness, the simple 'AV' logo would probably look the best; if you do go forward with it please send it to me on snapchat- I'd love to see it. :-)

Shadowbladz December 27, 2017 at 7:12 PM UTC

if you get the AV logo you essentially have an incorrectly drawn vape nation tattoo, just to point that out

BoldAndBrash December 27, 2017 at 7:12 PM UTC

jannerboy's skin

Xuph December 28, 2017 at 5:12 AM UTC

Officer, is that really you?!