Avicus Archive

Two general questions I have. by SergeantBoom February 9, 2016 at 2:02 AM UTC

1. Is there anyway to search for players on the forums?
2. Is there anyway to view leaderboards with comparison to other players like our old leaderboard system?

DaFrozenBlaze February 9, 2016 at 3:02 AM UTC

1. You can search players for their posts on the forums using the search bar on top
2. Nope, old leaderboards is dead, you can only view each gamemode, not all side by side,

_Mx_ February 9, 2016 at 3:02 AM UTC

Is there any way to search for players on forums?

Personally, I am not certain - however I know that if you "Search" for posts by a certain Author, you can easily click on their profile.

Is there any way to view leaderboards with comparison to other players like our old leaderboard system?

Someone else will have to answer this, I don't really know.

SergeantBoom February 9, 2016 at 3:02 AM UTC

1. You can search players for their posts on the forums using the search bar on top
2. Nope, old leaderboards is dead, you can only view each gamemode, not all side by side,
Do you know why the old leaderboard system was trashed?

Do you know why the old leaderboard system was trashed?
Since the Omega update where prestiges were removed :/

Jahaj February 9, 2016 at 3:02 AM UTC

1. Well if you go to recent discussions you can search for an authors name.

2. The leaderboards can be found here for DTM, and you can see it for other gamemodes if you click the tabs on the left, but they aren't like the old ones.

SergeantBoom February 9, 2016 at 3:02 AM UTC

Since the Omega update where prestiges were removed :/
I mean, I am a very competitive player and i would like to see how i stack up to the other players.

I mean, I am a very competitive player and i would like to see how i stack up to the other players.
You can do it for one gamemode at a time, click "Games" at the top of the page.

ImNotYourTiger February 9, 2016 at 3:02 AM UTC

1. Well if you go to recent discussions you can search for an authors name.

2. The leaderboards can be found here for DTM, and you can see it for other gamemodes if you click the tabs on the left, but they aren't like the old ones.
I would say don't lock this, so the thread can be a future reference/guide to new players (unless there's a new update)

Mykee_Gee February 9, 2016 at 8:02 AM UTC

I would say don't lock this, so the thread can be a future reference/guide to new players (unless there's a new update)
He never stated anything regarding locking this thread...?

Mykee_Gee February 9, 2016 at 8:02 AM UTC

Very competitive.

DaFrozenBlaze February 9, 2016 at 9:02 AM UTC

He never stated anything about locking.

Coco_stag February 9, 2016 at 9:02 AM UTC

He never said he was gonna lock it

ImNotYourTiger February 9, 2016 at 11:02 AM UTC

He never stated anything regarding locking this thread...?
I thought he would since the question was answered. I'm just saying DON'T so he doesn't later

He never stated anything about locking.
I said he shouldn't lock it in the future, I know he didn't say anything about locking it

He never said he was gonna lock it
^^^^^

AtditC February 9, 2016 at 12:02 PM UTC

Your questions have been answered, I hope.

NovaLikesPvP February 9, 2016 at 1:02 PM UTC

Be competitive on Avicus public matches.. Lmao