Avicus Archive

New Video On Channel! by OPTOBAT July 31, 2014 at 11:07 AM UTC

Hey everyone, this discussion is going top be my official 'stream' of channel updates and uploaded, and to start it off, i have some anticipated news:
My first two episodes of our very own Nebula are up on YouTube, one features an introduction to myself and the channel along with some gameplay, and the 2nd video has more talk on the game along with a flying hacker? and plenty of deaths :S

Here's a link if you wanna check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRRmPk-rbPM

Aanszo July 31, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

Nice!

OPTOBAT July 31, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

Nice!
thanks man :)

TheMasterClock July 31, 2014 at 2:07 PM UTC

Nice dude.

OPTOBAT July 31, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

Nice dude.
thanks man, the support really means alot :)

S3M3L July 31, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

You are still spamming the forums with your channel, why? As I told you before, I won't subscribe until you stop spamming.

Cezbla July 31, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

+1 for series

Cezbla July 31, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

please put this under media now avicus lounge !

OPTOBAT August 1, 2014 at 12:08 AM UTC

You are still spamming the forums with your channel, why? As I told you before, I won't subscribe until you stop spamming.
no, you just didn't listen to my last post did you?
This is my OFFICIAL stream/discussion for my channel. It is the only one i am making, rather than multiple streams, if you want me to put it in media, then ill do so, but i don't know how

OPTOBAT August 1, 2014 at 12:08 AM UTC

please put this under media now avicus lounge !
okay, thanks and i will, but could you please tell me how, I'm not sure how to move my own discussion

QFrog August 1, 2014 at 12:08 AM UTC

okay, thanks and i will, but could you please tell me how, I'm not sure how to move my own discussion
Click the edit button, scroll to the bottom, change the avicus lounge thing to media, then update the discussion.

OPTOBAT August 1, 2014 at 8:08 AM UTC

Click the edit button, scroll to the bottom, change the avicus lounge thing to media, then update the discussion.
ohhhh, okay, thanks QFrog :)

build_high August 1, 2014 at 11:08 AM UTC

Isn't the actual recording from like 2weeks ago? Also a few tips, don't always talk about how your yt channel works, spam jump and blockhit in tight spaces and when you respawn quickly check behind you because I was trapped inside your spawn shifting next to the newly spawned players and they didn't notice :p

OPTOBAT August 1, 2014 at 12:08 PM UTC

Isn't the actual recording from like 2weeks ago? Also a few tips, don't always talk about how your yt channel works, spam jump and blockhit in tight spaces and when you respawn quickly check behind you because I was trapped inside your spawn shifting next to the newly spawned players and they didn't notice :p
ahaha :) Thanks for the tips man :) 
And yeah, i decided to get new footage for the first episode (no watermarks).
Ill take that advice for the 2nd episode :D

OriginaI August 1, 2014 at 12:08 PM UTC

Yey nice job

OPTOBAT August 1, 2014 at 3:08 PM UTC

Yey nice job
thanks man :D

Porkyyy August 1, 2014 at 3:08 PM UTC

Nice video!
We should record together sometime.

My youtube channel is "MLGPorky".

OPTOBAT August 2, 2014 at 5:08 AM UTC

Nice video!
We should record together sometime.

My youtube channel is "MLGPorky".
Thanks man :)
And that sounds awesome!
I have been thinking about doing recordings with other people, so i might send a pm or comment to you in a few episodes :D
By the way, I've seen your channel, its really awesome!
Nice work and keep it up :)