Avicus Archive

« PLUG.DJ Alternative Rock Event » by FrostedCupcakez March 5, 2015 at 11:03 PM UTC

Hey everyone! The Plug.DJ team will be organizing an Alternative Rock music event.  This will be the regular Friday event.
 The event will be held this Friday (tomorrow), at 6:00 PM EST, 3:00 PM PST or for those in the AEDT timezone (Saturday) at 12pm AEDT. There is no specific end time for this event! 

What do you do?
If this is your first time ever using plug.dj, you will need to sign up. Go to their page here:

https://plug.dj/dashboard

Follow the instructions to create a profile.
Keep in mind that once you create a username, you cannot change it in the future, so do not impersonate others.

I already have a profile, where do I go?
We have an official plug.dj hangout. If you're already logged into your profile, go to this link right here! https://plug.dj/avicus  
Once you "plug" into the hangout, create a playlist of songs by searching up your favourites on YouTube, and then join the wait list! Once it's your turn to DJ, everyone in the hangout can dance, listen, and have a good time listening to your song!  

What Type of Music is allowed?
For this event, we will encourage users to play Alternative Rock to fit the theme! But please nothing inappropriate, violent, gory, or racist. Get creative with what you share!   

Who is hosting this event?
The event will be hosted by any Plug.DJ team able to make it.

We hope to see you there!

Arigenn March 5, 2015 at 11:03 PM UTC

Expect me to show up! :)

Spartemex March 6, 2015 at 12:03 AM UTC

No one listens to me! You can register at plug.dj/avicus! You don't have to go to the dashboard! Ill be there :D

Numberz_ March 6, 2015 at 12:03 AM UTC

I won't be able to make to this party, but hope everyone that goes has fun! c:

alexanderjoe March 6, 2015 at 12:03 AM UTC

I would come ;( But busy with other stuff (If you want to know just ask on snap)

RefuseToSink March 6, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

Heck yes, this is my type of party. I'll be there if I'm not busy :))

MidnightBeats March 6, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

Yessss

I'll be there if I'm not too busy.

mustafa March 6, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

Aww yeaa! Imma coming :P

Lavish March 6, 2015 at 2:03 AM UTC

+1

PublixEmployee March 6, 2015 at 2:03 AM UTC

ye m8, gonna be blasting that MCR and Linkin Park.
Be ready boys and gals!!1!

JUBBINATOR March 6, 2015 at 2:03 AM UTC

Tupac is still alternative rock.
If not, I'll play some maroon 5 c: (ye i think dis is more pop rock, but i still ain't never sticking entirely to theme anyway :p )

Tarheelkiwi March 6, 2015 at 2:03 AM UTC

I hope I can make.  Have a tennis event I have to go to :3  Should be home by then.

hasl March 6, 2015 at 7:03 AM UTC

Someone play Imagine Dragons for me, I am not staying up till 1am bruh. Have fun! ;)

Vobaseball12 March 6, 2015 at 12:03 PM UTC

Aww man, I can't come. Sounds like a lot of fun though!

JJTheGuy March 6, 2015 at 2:03 PM UTC

Someone play Imagine Dragons for me, I am not staying up till 1am bruh. Have fun! ;)
I got you don't worry. ;)

Sevoo March 6, 2015 at 3:03 PM UTC

#BillyTalent4Lyfe!

FrostedCupcakez March 6, 2015 at 11:03 PM UTC

Hey guys! The event will be starting now :D Hope to see you soon!