Avicus Archive

Un-used x-ray texture pack? (Solved) by goldenwalrus909 June 11, 2014 at 4:06 AM UTC

Yeah, I know it sounds a bit silly, but I'm wondering. I'm thinking of getting back onto my first server (I'm not leaving or anything) and believe it or not, hacks are alllowed. No PVP hacks, just small ones like gammabright, x-ray, et cetera. So, I'm wondering if I can have an x-ray texture pack as long as I don't use it on Avicus. If I'm not allowed, I completely understand. Thank you! :3

Lieutenantpants June 11, 2014 at 4:06 AM UTC

You're not allowed to use an X-Ray texture pack on Avicus. Doesn't matter if you have one in your texture packs folder, you just cannot use it on Avicus.

Awarrior June 11, 2014 at 4:06 AM UTC

Plus I dont think they work?

Not allowed anyways.

Eklip_Z June 11, 2014 at 4:06 AM UTC

Well think about it, someone is shift tunneling towards the monument and you see them with xray then go for them, is that fair? That's why it isn't allowed.

goldenwalrus909 June 11, 2014 at 4:06 AM UTC

Well think about it, someone is shift tunneling towards the monument and you see them with xray then go for them, is that fair? That's why it isn't allowed.
Oh, oops, sorry, I'm really tired so I forget to add obvious things in xP
I'm not going to use it on Avicus (God dang, hacking sucks) I'm just wondering  if I can have it in my resource packs folder.  I'm not x-raying on Avicus but I do want to x-ray on the server that it's allowed on and I don't feel like deleting the pack everytime I get on Avicus. Sorry for the confusion xP

Plus I dont think they work?

Not allowed anyways.
Wait, really? xD

Joao_Victor June 11, 2014 at 4:06 AM UTC

You can have it installed as long as your not using it on Avicus.

You can have it installed as long as your not using it on Avicus.
Ok, awesome, thanks (: