Avicus Archive

Inactivity. by KooDaLord September 1, 2014 at 2:09 AM UTC

As you may have known, I have played avicus for more than 2 years now. It has been a highlight in my life, and a pain in the ass. I have been mod, I have been demoted. I have loved avicus, I have hated. I have been helped by avicus, and pushed down by.

You might have noticed, you barely ever see me on the server anymore. I pop on about twice a week, for about 20 mins each session. This will be the case for at least a while now. I feel I have the right to not have this locked, as I have done, a shitload of good for avicus. I have dedicated HOURS, even weeks of total time, to avicus. But now, its hindering me. Im not quitting MC in any way. Im focusing on my own server, and my own dreams. I have learnt so much from you guys, it's crazy, and I love you all for it. Awarriorvenom, mah bestie other than teckky (I know Teckky IRL, so yeah :P) has become map dev for you guys today. He had been Architect for Akane too (my server), and Sr. Mod, or such. He has had to put down his Architect rank today, since he is now Map Dev on Avicus, this is a huge loss for me, but also, I support him all the way. He deserves that rank as much as anyone could. Whether I want him to have it or not, its none of my damn business. Im so proud of you wurrior, YU GEWS (and nudle pls). But this whole thing with awarrior, has brought me to make this post, I don't know why. ( to warrior - don't take this as pressure, love ya man, and hope you do great as map dev <3 )

Some people I would like to acknowledge (I don't have much time atm, there are bajillions more, but I can't list them, so I will list my longest lasting friends)
Teckky - still my best friend IRL, even though I have moved away from the town we used to both live in. He's great. Cant express enough for him, and I won't say much about him in this post, as a lot is just some IRL rubbish that doesn't concern you guys :P
WurriorTehVenuum - DAMN  YU HAWT GURL. K,  so this guy, wow.... this guy.... is so great. He is such a great builder, and nice dud. much wow. You all better love him, or Ill... ILLLL... I DUNNO BUT SOMETHING MEEN TO YU GUYZ WHO DUNT BE NIEC TO HIM D:D:D::D:D: 

Yoavkipper -  one of my first friends on avicus. I first met him, by TS. I just basically once in a while conversed with him. Then came a time, when my parents brought the issue of a divorce to my attention. I was crushed, I cried for days. Somehow I knew yoav had divorced parents as well, and I mentioned it to him and he was so nice and supportive. Thanks man. We then found we were both vegans, and had a ton in common, and eventually created the sistahood, after I called him sistah one day, for some reason o.o. Love ya man.

Jozztehcawz - nudle, NuDlE, NUDle, NUDLE, NEWDLE, JKDHVOIFXTGBDKJHFB

Yupz. He rox, I met him right after yoav, and I would stay up all night and play nebula with him, him talking, and me not allowed to talk, as I was on at around 2am, and would've been in deep trouble if my parents found out, by me talking. I learned pvp from this man. YEY JOZZEH

Nigerian Manguz - Ay dere manguz! Yu rok, yup. Yur sweet too :o. my puns are... punny... HUE!
You've been a great friend, thank you.

All the sistahs -  You have supported me so much, and I can't express enough love for all the sistahs, and former sistahs. All of you rock, and I hope to meet all of you IRL. Thanks so much <3

I COULD LIST ABOUT 100 OTHER PEOPLE, BUT IM SLIGHTLY DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW (PERSONAL REASONS) AND AM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR WRITING MUCH MORE. LUV YA ALL

Cya around! Im not leaving, just letting you guys know, that Im not very active at all. 

WEW

cinammoncroc000 September 1, 2014 at 2:09 AM UTC

That's fine, Koo. You're still a great part of the community. Good luck with your server!

Tarheelkiwi September 1, 2014 at 2:09 AM UTC

Good luck and thanks for your service

goldenwalrus909 September 1, 2014 at 2:09 AM UTC

Gotta love you, too c:
You're an awesome guy that has a very positive attitude and is one hell of a good builder. I unfortunately never really talked to you, but you seem like an awesome person; keep it up <3

KooDaLord September 1, 2014 at 2:09 AM UTC

Thanks guys, really <3

Aydran September 1, 2014 at 2:09 AM UTC

iz k gud luck wiff ur server

JJTheGuy September 1, 2014 at 4:09 AM UTC

Uhm, hi, never met you, I'm JJ, add me on skype cause yolo (JJTheGuy99), uhm... I like pineapple, if you ever need counciling from a guy under the age of 18, ask me, and... Yeah. 

Potato.

AutoHit September 1, 2014 at 5:09 AM UTC

Good luck with your server! :)

Porkyyy September 1, 2014 at 6:09 AM UTC

Good luck with your server, and you are a great part of this community!

HatGril September 1, 2014 at 6:09 AM UTC

Good luck with Akane Koo!

RCMP_Mountie September 1, 2014 at 9:09 AM UTC

I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors on Akane.

See ya around :)

StewieFG September 1, 2014 at 9:09 AM UTC

Imma wanna be mod In ur server c:
here I have no chance so if u accept me I will leave with u <3