Avicus Archive

Going AFK by TRUCKBOY033 August 29, 2014 at 12:08 AM UTC

I noticed that some people on Avicus are going afk for a long time.. is that allowed? On other servers it kicks you and is not allowed

BoldAndBrash August 29, 2014 at 12:08 AM UTC

Its a cheap way to bring your playtime up -___- when you leave, you just leave yourself afk.....it shouldnt be allowed

TRUCKBOY033 August 29, 2014 at 12:08 AM UTC

Its a cheap way to bring your playtime up -___- when you leave, you just leave yourself afk.....it shouldnt be allowed
Yes I know it is, I know exactly who is doing it but i'm not mentioning names

cinammoncroc000 August 29, 2014 at 1:08 AM UTC

On a side note, I see mods AFK a lot in the lobbies. I'm feel like that's one of their duties or something if they're waiting for a report.

But anyways.
I do think they should be kicked after a certain number of minutes. Besides, why would you want to raise your playtime up anyways? What good does it bring to them? .-.

ayy August 29, 2014 at 1:08 AM UTC

People AFK because they're AFK, not because they want to bring their playtime up.

cinammoncroc000 August 29, 2014 at 1:08 AM UTC

People AFK because they're AFK, not because they want to bring their playtime up.
Yeah, that's true .-. Tbh I don't see why people should or shouldn't be kicked. There's no way that playtime will ever do you any good (unless you want to have the most playtime on the server, idk) so it's really up to the staff to decide if they want AFKers to be kicked...

Numberz_ August 29, 2014 at 1:08 AM UTC

I go afk in walls and CTH until the game starts and that's how I have 51 days online .-.

JKawesome August 29, 2014 at 6:08 AM UTC

IvyCode's been online for 6 days 12 hours, but I bet 6 of those days, he was AFK

Hete August 29, 2014 at 6:08 AM UTC

Online time doesn't really matter. So I wouldnt say it's a big problem.