Avicus Archive

Michael's Return as Senior Mod by gobernment November 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Hello,

Michael has been reassessed by the administrators, senior moderators, moderators, and junior moderators alike to be promoted to senior moderator. Michael, known as Newcleus, will be taking charge to help repair the staff team's problems and to improve how TeamSpeak currently runs. His goals are clear to provide a better server, and we trust him to also perform well in both aspects of staff and community: Being active on TeamSpeak, and working closely with the staff, while contributing to documents and giving feedback, we have assumed his return as a 2 week senior moderator trial.

As what with the reaction that may ensue, I request that all of you not assemble in hate to disrespect the staff further. We hope that this takes a step in the right direction. As well as this, I'd like to also mention the community slack so you can talk more about his position.

Well wishes to him and his position.

Rabona November 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Congrats! Hope you make the most out of this position that is offered!

nintendoboy11 November 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

gl!

hasl November 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Don't waste your opportunity.
Good luck I guess?

Eteh November 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Good luck.

vladthegreat100 November 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

lol --> Was Yesterday xd

grats doe Michael

JDKL November 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

lol --> Was Yesterday xd

grats doe Michael
He knows he said that.

Newcleus November 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

lol --> Was Yesterday xd

grats doe Michael
back to fix it man

Robin_DD_J November 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

LOL

Coco_stag November 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

back to fix it man
nicest post I have seen from you in months

Glitchaye November 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

PLEASE FIX IT MICHAEL.

DO IT FOR FLANDRE

Stimulating November 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Gets Sr. after being one of the most toxic members of Avicus, following dissapointing behaviour on ts and all of Avicus' platforms. 

May I ask where this one came from?

Robin_DD_J November 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

The most toxic person, who I belive was punished a couple of times and even threatened pel because he denied him once gets senior, straight away, without even having jr mod or mod first? Woah, this is just too much

Newcleus November 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Gets Sr. after being one of the most toxic members of Avicus, following dissapointing behaviour on ts and all of Avicus' platforms. 

May I ask where this one came from?

PieZ November 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

I am not impressed at all with this. Micheal has shown poor behavior in the close past that shows that he is not ready to change. Sorry but this should of been more thought out.

Stimulating November 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

The stream you made called "RIP Avicus" like a week ago must've apparently been an amazing support for you during theat reassessment.

Coco_stag November 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Are Admins blind? Thats what I got from this

Iron November 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Let's let Michael do his thing before judging him. No need to hate on any individual on the staff team (Especially the admins), it was a unified decision.

Pelpelajax November 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

lol, gj guys.

vladthegreat100 November 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

lol, gj guys.
avicus ded!?!??

Coco_stag November 15, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

avicus ded!?!??
I don't think Pel is a fan of Michael, So I would probably say thats what he is trying to say.

Numberz_ November 15, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Nice job removing my reply

gobernment November 15, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Nice job removing my reply
I'd appreciate it if you would stop being so salty and dramatic.

VenomousViper November 15, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Gratz Michael!

MerlinMaster November 15, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

All heil Michael!

vYuri November 15, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

"You're beaner, right?"
"Yes but you're stupid, right?"
"Yes"

Ily

Ingigo November 15, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Good Luck to Michael. Prepare for the wave of hatred that will be coming at you Michael.

Stimulating November 15, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

I'd appreciate it if you would stop being so salty and dramatic.
I'm pretty sure the community would also like it, if maybe the person who threatens staff, community members and has had atrocious behaviour since as long as many a person can remember, wasn't promoted to senior mod.

Ingigo November 15, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Why so much salt in this post?

Newcleus November 15, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

I'm more than willing to talk to anyone on TS, but I'm not going to get myself involved with the flaming here.

hasl November 15, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Perhaps the community would feel more knowledgable with this promotion if the administration team could post the reasons why this happened and provide counter-arguments so at least we know your reasonings.

FrostedCupcakez November 15, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Congratulations Michael, welcome back to the staff team! Best of luck (:

BoldAndBrash November 15, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Why so much salt in this post?
Referring to actions in the past.

ImJeezus November 15, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

When is the retirement?

Glitchaye November 15, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

When is the retirement?
Hopefully not for a while.

vladthegreat100 November 15, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Perhaps the community would feel more knowledgable with this promotion if the administration team could post the reasons why this happened and provide counter-arguments so at least we know your reasonings.
I've messaged para about it but still no answer xd

steven5703 November 15, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Good.

Spoookeh November 15, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Stop with the salt, trust the staff,gratz Michael (:

Fuseh November 15, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

nice

MidnightBeats November 15, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

Welcome back, nice to have you once again.

Porkyyy November 15, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

Why directly as a Sr..? There have been mods that have been wanting to become Sr for a very long time...

Dyspa November 15, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

Why directly as a Sr..? There have been mods that have been wanting to become Sr for a very long time...
Cause he's better than all of them.

Glitchaye November 15, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

Theres a reason why they're not :^)

DonaldMyTrump November 15, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

:)

Zintenka November 16, 2015 at 12:11 AM UTC

What is this...

Is this a joke post?

Fouled November 16, 2015 at 12:11 AM UTC

What is this...

Is this a joke post?
No

Arigenn November 16, 2015 at 12:11 AM UTC

Congratulations Michael, looking forward to working with you again! :)

SnowSX3 November 16, 2015 at 12:11 AM UTC

Although I disagree with this decision, it'll be interesting to see how things progress.

Chief_Hacks November 16, 2015 at 1:11 AM UTC

YAY MICHAEL!!!!

PokerFace November 16, 2015 at 1:11 AM UTC

:/

ClubberNugget November 16, 2015 at 1:11 AM UTC

Para is a mad scientist XD

Zintenka November 16, 2015 at 2:11 AM UTC

No
Okay... so one of the most toxic members of the community get's back a staff position after all that has been done.

I am willing... to trust the decision of the staff... despite it being unwise...

You guys have your reasons. However, I'd recommend putting him in a Jr.Mod position since during his retirement he was - and is - toxic. Since he was acting out, I - and many others - believe that it would be fair if he restarted from the bottom.

If I get my ranks taken for acting out, so should everyone else. It's only fair guys. (Not that I'm angry, I found my demotion to be justified as a matter of fact. But for someone who retired and then went on to act out - it's very unfair to me and all those who received the same treatment as me.)

Glitchaye November 16, 2015 at 2:11 AM UTC

Okay... so one of the most toxic members of the community get's back a staff position after all that has been done.

I am willing... to trust the decision of the staff... despite it being unwise...

You guys have your reasons. However, I'd recommend putting him in a Jr.Mod position since during his retirement he was - and is - toxic. Since he was acting out, I - and many others - believe that it would be fair if he restarted from the bottom.

If I get my ranks taken for acting out, so should everyone else. It's only fair guys. (Not that I'm angry, I found my demotion to be justified as a matter of fact. But for someone who retired and then went on to act out - it's very unfair to me and all those who received the same treatment as me.)
Your reply is quite biased.

1) SnowSX3 was given Moderator back just yesterday, when he retired as Mod.
2) You're saying a user that retired as Admin should go to Junior mod, Senior mod is quite fair in my opinion.

wew lad.

Dyspa November 16, 2015 at 2:11 AM UTC

Why do you care so much about it? I thought you didn't play anymore.

Glitchaye November 16, 2015 at 3:11 AM UTC

Jake retired as Admin but he's a Junior Mod so..
Never said you were toxic little buddy

BoldAndBrash November 16, 2015 at 3:11 AM UTC

Your reply is quite biased.

1) SnowSX3 was given Moderator back just yesterday, when he retired as Mod.
2) You're saying a user that retired as Admin should go to Junior mod, Senior mod is quite fair in my opinion.

wew lad.
He's saying it was a bad decision because of what Michael did after his retirement, which was a lot worse than what the other 2 did. (No offense to him, I think he has a small, but good change of becoming a good staff member again)

DoctaPop November 16, 2015 at 3:11 AM UTC

michael muddin his way back to the top like in gta v with cops on our ass

Zintenka November 16, 2015 at 4:11 AM UTC

Why do you care so much about it? I thought you didn't play anymore.
didn't. But now I think I'll be a little more active.

You can't deny me that.

PieZ November 16, 2015 at 4:11 AM UTC

Ok let's stop this before it becomes a big issue. There are 2 groups so this will be easy to solve.
Group A who is upset with Micheal. Just see how this goes and if you have any complaints remember that he isn't the highest group of staff. The admins are not blinded so if you have anything that proves Micheal to not be in the actions of a Sr Mod or what it should be, you can talk to the admins about this and they will look into it. 
Group B who dafuq you are. People have the right not to be amazed with Micheal. I myself am not but I talked to Micheal about this. You "defending" him is doing more harm then anything. He can talk to the people that don't trust him and he can deal with them. You are putting more problems then there should be.
Both groups become adults and work something out. Stupid flame wars do nothing if you haven't noticed.

TheColdCrafter November 16, 2015 at 5:11 AM UTC

i finally want to play again we got good staff now gg

Coco_stag November 16, 2015 at 6:11 AM UTC

Although I disagree with this decision, it'll be interesting to see how things progress.
It's actually glad to find a mod who doesn't follow what everyone else says. Thank god we have people like you

SmokeJamo November 16, 2015 at 10:11 AM UTC

Logic 15/9 IGN

vladthegreat100 November 16, 2015 at 11:11 AM UTC

Ok let's stop this before it becomes a big issue. There are 2 groups so this will be easy to solve.
Group A who is upset with Micheal. Just see how this goes and if you have any complaints remember that he isn't the highest group of staff. The admins are not blinded so if you have anything that proves Micheal to not be in the actions of a Sr Mod or what it should be, you can talk to the admins about this and they will look into it. 
Group B who dafuq you are. People have the right not to be amazed with Micheal. I myself am not but I talked to Micheal about this. You "defending" him is doing more harm then anything. He can talk to the people that don't trust him and he can deal with them. You are putting more problems then there should be.
Both groups become adults and work something out. Stupid flame wars do nothing if you haven't noticed.
Its hard for 12 year olds to become adults xd

Zeusy November 16, 2015 at 12:11 PM UTC

YYYYAAAAAAASSSSSSS

Fuseh November 16, 2015 at 12:11 PM UTC

lord

Cyclops November 16, 2015 at 1:11 PM UTC

YES
Do something about your fucking server Kylo.

JJTheGuy November 16, 2015 at 1:11 PM UTC

I understand where everyone is coming from complaining about Michael, and yes some of it may be true, but what Avicus needs right now is someone like Michael. He's highly effective at the job and will get stuff done. Gratz dude.

Indicado November 16, 2015 at 3:11 PM UTC

- Hey! Ur Toxic?
- Yes
- Have you been admin?
- Yes
- Ok fix this salty server

Easy as that

iiDarudePvP November 16, 2015 at 3:11 PM UTC

Why was he banned for his association with JOHN_CEENNNNNNA

And what did JOHN_CENNAAAA do anyways

Legoche November 16, 2015 at 3:11 PM UTC

https://avicus.net/JOHN_CENAAAAAAAA

Go check the profile.

iiDarudePvP November 16, 2015 at 3:11 PM UTC

ah ok

Anyway congrats Michael

Pelpelajax November 16, 2015 at 5:11 PM UTC

Let's let Michael do his thing before judging him. No need to hate on any individual on the staff team (Especially the admins), it was a unified decision.
4 mods voted, yay \o/

voidloop November 16, 2015 at 5:11 PM UTC

rip
It'll be so funny to see how Avi dies.

Iron November 16, 2015 at 5:11 PM UTC

4 mods voted, yay \o/
All senior staff plus, over 10 mods.

DaFrozenBlaze November 16, 2015 at 5:11 PM UTC

They are the same person. He was one of those who caused Pel's retirement.

Jahaj November 16, 2015 at 6:11 PM UTC

As Snow said, I don't like this decision, but we will see how this turns out.

NolanDalton November 16, 2015 at 7:11 PM UTC

michaels gonna fucking dominate

Robin_DD_J November 16, 2015 at 7:11 PM UTC

michaels gonna fucking dominate
First time Ive seen you say something stupid

Coco_stag November 16, 2015 at 7:11 PM UTC

There are a couple of positives and negatives?

Negatives?
Michael has been 1 of the most toxic members in the community, made DDoS threats and made pel retire. Some staff think it is alright to promote him after 3 months he is toxic and 1 day he is nice. That is ridiculous and you promoted him to SR MOD not JR MOD.

Positives?

Michael did work sufficiently with his Admin role and did get things done. No more Mr. Toxic Michael

My point of view; I don't agree with the decision

iiDarudePvP November 16, 2015 at 7:11 PM UTC

They are the same person. He was one of those who caused Pel's retirement.
mk

Pelpelajax November 16, 2015 at 7:11 PM UTC

There are a couple of positives and negatives?

Negatives?
Michael has been 1 of the most toxic members in the community, made DDoS threats and made pel retire. Some staff think it is alright to promote him after 3 months he is toxic and 1 day he is nice. That is ridiculous and you promoted him to SR MOD not JR MOD.

Positives?

Michael did work sufficiently with his Admin role and did get things done. No more Mr. Toxic Michael

My point of view; I don't agree with the decision
Only 13 staff members voted, don't generalise by saying that they all did.

Only 13 staff members voted, don't generalise by saying that they all did.
Fixed

Pelpelajax November 16, 2015 at 7:11 PM UTC

Fixed
:P Wasn't much of a unified decision then?

awesome_apricot November 16, 2015 at 7:11 PM UTC

You went through so much time to make that meme, right?

FrozenThorn November 16, 2015 at 7:11 PM UTC

It is clear that a lot of the community are not happy with the decision and, me being honest, neither am I. However, we should maybe give Michael another chance to see how it goes, but it should come down to what the community say and how staff feel in my opinion.

Not sure whether I can quite forgive Michael yet but we will have to see how he does, welcome back.

awesome_apricot November 16, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

JDKL November 16, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

kylo isn't the type of person who does stuff like this and you know that.

kylo isn't the type of person who does stuff like this and you know that.

Not a personal things Mike, I just find it funny :)

steven5703 November 16, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Yes

Yes

Javipepe November 16, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Any more disrespectful comments / memes / really off topic chain, and this will get locked. This thread's purpose was to  congratulate Michael and explain his role, not to shit on him or to meme around being rude.

Keep it chill and on topic, now.

GuyNamedRiley November 16, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

Welcome back Michael, I'm sure you will do great things!

Colecrc November 17, 2015 at 12:11 AM UTC

The rise

Dyspa November 17, 2015 at 1:11 AM UTC

How can people judge someone's future by using his past as a fact?
Hope you realize everyone is free to change their attitude whenever they want to, or you're gonna tell me none of you haven't seen those posts where people have apologized about their recent behaviour?
Ya'll making me cry.

vladthegreat100 November 17, 2015 at 1:11 AM UTC

How can people judge someone's future by using his past as a fact?
Hope you realize everyone is free to change their attitude whenever they want to, or you're gonna tell me none of you haven't seen those posts where people have apologized about their recent behaviour?
Ya'll making me cry.
lol not even a week ago Michael ddosed Pel and threatened him and a bunch of other shiat that got him to step down :P
Its pretty dang hard to change that fast :P

Vobaseball12 November 17, 2015 at 1:11 AM UTC

lol not even a week ago Michael ddosed Pel and threatened him and a bunch of other shiat that got him to step down :P
Actually that's not true.

vladthegreat100 November 17, 2015 at 2:11 AM UTC

Actually that's not true.
Which part?

steven5703 November 17, 2015 at 2:11 AM UTC

Where did you hear this?

Vobaseball12 November 17, 2015 at 2:11 AM UTC

Which part?
Michael DDoSing Pelp and the other stuff

NolanDalton November 17, 2015 at 3:11 AM UTC

Staff shouldn't be retiring just cause they're getting DDoSed.

_Gill November 17, 2015 at 3:11 AM UTC

For the record: 13 Staff Members were allegedly involved in the discussion (Vice told me). Only two of which were Senior Staff Members (Not even both Admins were involved). No vote outside of the discussion counted. I, for one, disagree with the decision. 

I am sorry if this annoys any staff members, but our new goal is "Transparency", and I am just telling the truth.

Good luck

hasl November 17, 2015 at 6:11 AM UTC

For the record: 13 Staff Members were allegedly involved in the discussion (Vice told me). Only two of which were Senior Staff Members (Not even both Admins were involved). No vote outside of the discussion counted. I, for one, disagree with the decision. 

I am sorry if this annoys any staff members, but our new goal is "Transparency", and I am just telling the truth.

Good luck
Finally! We got a response, thanks for making it clearer Max.

Petlas November 17, 2015 at 10:11 AM UTC

grats

+ rip in memes

gobernment November 17, 2015 at 10:11 AM UTC

Good luck
The senior staff team, however, was aware a week in advance.

Mehrp November 17, 2015 at 3:11 PM UTC

[Removed due to a request from Micheal. I'll put this back up after the meeting, but depending on how it went it may be changed.]

Robin_DD_J November 17, 2015 at 4:11 PM UTC

Honestly,  can we regulars actually get to know how many who voted for Michael,  because it seems like not even Staff want him.

JDKL November 17, 2015 at 4:11 PM UTC

Honestly,  can we regulars actually get to know how many who voted for Michael,  because it seems like not even Staff want him.
Listen to Robin!

Nicolai156 November 17, 2015 at 5:11 PM UTC

Good luck to Newcleus!

Arigenn November 17, 2015 at 7:11 PM UTC

Okay,

I completely see where you are all coming from, when you are saying that you don't want Michael as senior moderator. I myself didn't agree with it at the beginning, alright? I talked to him through teamspeak along with other moderators, and he cleared up questions that we had, and in the end we ALL agreed that a second chance giving a second chance to Michael could provide benefit to the staff team and the community.

As Javi stated, this is a congratulations thread to Michael, if you feel you don't agree with this promotion, feel free to go and chat with him, thanks.

Robin_DD_J November 17, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Okay,

I completely see where you are all coming from, when you are saying that you don't want Michael as senior moderator. I myself didn't agree with it at the beginning, alright? I talked to him through teamspeak along with other moderators, and he cleared up questions that we had, and in the end we ALL agreed that a second chance giving a second chance to Michael could provide benefit to the staff team and the community.

As Javi stated, this is a congratulations thread to Michael, if you feel you don't agree with this promotion, feel free to go and chat with him, thanks.
Maybe let us regulars know about these questions?

Arigenn November 17, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

"Feel free to talk to Michael"  :)

Newcleus November 17, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

I've been offering to talk to anyone on TeamSpeak, that's been stated multiple times.

Wahiz November 18, 2015 at 12:11 AM UTC

Ok, so reading through the replys on the post is pretty much reading .
"Michael is a cheeky Wombat"

I see were every single one of you are coming from. I know he's a cheeky cunt (mind my French) but like jeez give the man a chance...

He did amazing work for Avicus before when he was staff and he was a great guy to joke around and talk to.

So I don't see why he deserves all this hate for stuff that has happened in the past like let it go because I believe Michael can really help Avicus and shape it into an even better place. Like this is the same as when Iron got promoted back to mod like everyone I talked to seemed pissed about it because they think Iron is toxic and an ass sometimes but like c'mon.

How many mods that have done great for Avicus but were toxic and were a pain in the ass?

So please give Michelle (Banter :p) chance before you Bitch him out ok?

Ok I'm done I'll leave it up to you guys to figure what the hell your gonna do.

Stimulating November 18, 2015 at 12:11 AM UTC

All senior staff plus, over 10 mods.
I know at least one of the senior staff was away during the meeting and at least 3 of the mods weren't present. 

Anyways, @Michael, sorry for my poor behaviour, that was pretty sad on my part and I should really hold myself to higher standards than that. Though I don't trust you fully yet, you seem to have the drive and will to make Avicus a better place and I wish you the best of luck man :). Thanks for understanding. I got rather caught up in the past, which I sincerely apologize for, I have no place to act in such a rude manner.

CrypticParadox November 18, 2015 at 12:11 AM UTC

Good luck :P

vladthegreat100 November 18, 2015 at 3:11 AM UTC

Ok, so reading through the replys on the post is pretty much reading .
"Michael is a cheeky Wombat"

I see were every single one of you are coming from. I know he's a cheeky cunt (mind my French) but like jeez give the man a chance...

He did amazing work for Avicus before when he was staff and he was a great guy to joke around and talk to.

So I don't see why he deserves all this hate for stuff that has happened in the past like let it go because I believe Michael can really help Avicus and shape it into an even better place. Like this is the same as when Iron got promoted back to mod like everyone I talked to seemed pissed about it because they think Iron is toxic and an ass sometimes but like c'mon.

How many mods that have done great for Avicus but were toxic and were a pain in the ass?

So please give Michelle (Banter :p) chance before you Bitch him out ok?

Ok I'm done I'll leave it up to you guys to figure what the hell your gonna do.
lol yea, his moonman playing on plug dj was amazing as an admin.
So tell me what he did when he was staff xd.
Don't remember much.

DonaldMyTrump November 18, 2015 at 5:11 AM UTC

Good luck
Transparency is the goal now? Ok, I got a load full of transparency in bound. Seems like you little way of throwing a tantrum on the forums because people won't listen to you on slack though.

Wonder who else could have done that xd
I expect a certain level of trust from people I consider friends. You have broken this for a quote that proves and supports nothing.

The vote was unanimous and included over a dozen staff members -Anonymous Source in the staff team.

It is clear that a lot of the community are not happy with the decision and, me being honest, neither am I. However, we should maybe give Michael another chance to see how it goes, but it should come down to what the community say and how staff feel in my opinion.

Not sure whether I can quite forgive Michael yet but we will have to see how he does, welcome back.
Why do you have the retired rank. How long were you staff? Other than that, decent post.

It's actually glad to find a mod who doesn't follow what everyone else says. Thank god we have people like you
yeah... k

SnowSX3 November 18, 2015 at 5:11 AM UTC

yeah... k
Why do you have to make a separate post for every person who you quote?
Just condense it down to one post mate.

First time Ive seen you say something stupid
Have you had vision problems lately? :P

Why do you have to make a separate post for every person who you quote?
Just condense it down to one post mate.
I would do one post if i could alert everyone of my response in the one post. Thats why we need @SnowSX3 to alert you so I can condense and not alert everyone separately.

JeTePardonne November 18, 2015 at 6:11 AM UTC

Good luck Michael! :-)

Legoche November 18, 2015 at 6:11 PM UTC

Time for my opinion.

Yes, I was in the meeting in which we voted for the promotion of Michael.
I voted yes because he had good points but under the condition which I did say when we voted "Yes, as long as he gets a 2 week moderator trial first".

This didn't happen, which is why I disagree with the promotion.

2 weeks ago he made Pel retire, now he is back and a senior....

Anyway, no hate to anybody, this is my opinion.

JDKL November 18, 2015 at 7:11 PM UTC

So which staff members actually voted? As least half of the moderators disagree...

Iron November 18, 2015 at 7:11 PM UTC

So which staff members actually voted? As least half of the moderators disagree...
Votes are confidential for the most part, unless all people who voted are comfortable with their votes being released they wont be.

Coco_stag November 18, 2015 at 7:11 PM UTC

Votes are confidential for the most part, unless all people who voted are comfortable with their votes being released they wont be.
I'm not 100% sure about this, but what Kyoal said is that it looks like most of the moderators are disagreeing. For future references, can you please get EVERY staffs' vote on it? Thanks 

Or ask the Admins about it

JDKL November 18, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Should've been put into the Slack.

Iron November 18, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Should've been put into the Slack.
Are you fully aware of how the vote went? We held a meeting which was announced 3 times, its up the moderators to make it xP

@rilo
Talk to Michael for full reasoning as to why a meeting was held as opposed to a full on strawpoll etc.

JDKL November 18, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Are you fully aware of how the vote went? We held a meeting which was announced 3 times, its up the moderators to make it xP

@rilo
Talk to Michael for full reasoning as to why a meeting was held as opposed to a full on strawpoll etc.
The voting was still shit.

Iron November 18, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

The voting was still shit.
But you aren't aware of how it went? Or how it was held?

_Nathy November 18, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

The fact that someone who had displayed such shit behaviour gets to leapfrog to senior ahead of some of the hardest working mods is laughable.

but hey people change, hopefully this time for the better, if Michael can become one of the most loved staff members and help the server, I think everyone is gonna be happy.

best of luck to you Michael, I hope you do great.

but if this goes downhill, this ones on the staff

FrozenThorn November 18, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Why do you have the retired rank. How long were you staff? Other than that, decent post.
changed

Capenage November 18, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

I'd like to post something.

This thread which what i think was just an announcement thread, it ended up being full with people who are flaming, almost ''crying'' that one person that got ''re-added'' to the staff team. I think Michael himself had a happy feeling about all this and now probably his feeling are doing really bad because all of this flaming towards Michael. If it should have been any ''flame war'' (which it shouldn't, just an example) it should have been towards the guy(s) whom threatened Pel so bad that he decided to immediately step down from Administrator. 

It can't go on like this..

Cynthesis November 18, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

Boy oh boy, let's see how this goes...

NolanDalton November 18, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

I'd like to post something.

This thread which what i think was just an announcement thread, it ended up being full with people who are flaming, almost ''crying'' that one person that got ''re-added'' to the staff team. I think Michael himself had a happy feeling about all this and now probably his feeling are doing really bad because all of this flaming towards Michael. If it should have been any ''flame war'' (which it shouldn't, just an example) it should have been towards the guy(s) whom threatened Pel so bad that he decided to immediately step down from Administrator. 

It can't go on like this..
Lol Michael was the guy that threatened Pel xD

Newcleus November 18, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

Lol Michael was the guy that threatened Pel xD
Nope...

gobernment November 18, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

The amount of inaccurate information and banter in this thread is immeasurable. I'm going to politely ask once and finally that if you have an issue with this promotion, either schedule a talk with Michael or talk to me. Carrying out drama and putting each other down isn't going to fix anything.

Wahiz November 18, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

The amount of inaccurate information and banter in this thread is immeasurable. I'm going to politely ask once and finally that if you have an issue with this promotion, either schedule a talk with Michael or talk to me. Carrying out drama and putting each other down isn't going to fix anything.
If I get the time could I schedule a time to talk para?

gobernment November 18, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

If I get the time could I schedule a time to talk para?
If you're directing it to Michael, he's in TeamSpeak a lot to where it'd be quite easy.
If you're directing it to me, you can talk to me via the community slack, and we'll go from there.

EDIT: You're banned in-game. Community slack is best course of action.

GuyNamedRiley November 18, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

Just to let you know, Michael is on TS right now if you would like to talk.

xNemoII November 19, 2015 at 12:11 AM UTC

I wanted to say, I thought Michael was a very good admin before he retired. Seemed like a nice chap on ts and an overal nice guy

However after his demotion, I have to admit, the behaviour he had was pretty bad but I have faith I michael, everyone deserves a second chance in everything 

gl michael I know you'll do good

DaFrozenBlaze November 19, 2015 at 6:11 AM UTC

Guys, just give him a chance...

JDKL November 19, 2015 at 7:11 AM UTC

If you're directing it to Michael, he's in TeamSpeak a lot to where it'd be quite easy.
If you're directing it to me, you can talk to me via the community slack, and we'll go from there.

EDIT: You're banned in-game. Community slack is best course of action.
Are you sure you're ok?

Capenage November 19, 2015 at 9:11 AM UTC

This

Alaann November 19, 2015 at 12:11 PM UTC

This things are the consequences of me not playing so often/any longer.

DonaldMyTrump November 19, 2015 at 1:11 PM UTC

This things are the consequences of me not playing so often/any longer.
This.

pope_panda November 19, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

hmu with one of these chances at sr mod