Avicus Archive

Au Revoir mon Amis. by RefuseToSink August 5, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

Hey guys, while I know this'll probably come as a shock, but I have made the decision to retire. After being a Mod for about 9 months now, I've grown tired of the same old routine (moderate, rinse, repeat). I've also got Sophomore year coming up (grade 10) which is a very important year, and I wanna focus a lot of my time on my studies. I might pop on the forums every once in a while, but you probably won't see me on Avicus (or maybe you will, idk yet), except maybe for an occasional scrim.

I would thank everyone who's helped me out throughout this long journey, but that'd take too long and they know exactly who they are. At the same time, I want to thank those who had ever doubted me not only as a person, but as a Mod. All I wanted to do was prove you guys wrong, and I honestly think I did. Also, thank you to the community for welcoming me when I first joined, and for keeping me here all this time.

Well, I tried to keep this short and sweet, but thanks for all the memories guys, I'll never forget them. Love you all :]

-Refuse

BoldAndBrash August 5, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

</3 Thanks for your work! Good luck in school.

ImTheRealBakugo August 5, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. First Porky, then Refuse. What is that? A competition, of how many mods lose avicus on a day. :´(

GrapeSmoothie August 5, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

Aww, Good luck in school and in life Refuse and thanks for your dedication and service as a mod. You will be missed <3

Cynthesis August 5, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

NOOOOOOOO! :,(

Someone check my heartbeat: I think it stopped. First Porky, now you? I know what you're going through: I'm going into sophomore year, too. I wish you the best of luck, and I'll be sure to talk to you on skype!

Thanks for all the things you've helped me with for the past few months on the staff team! <3

Just please promise me you'll come back on the weekends, or at least next summer :) PLEASE!!1!11!

Chief_Hacks August 5, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

In the last week at least 10 staff members have retired. There is something seriously fucked in the staff system. Anyway you were a great mod and extremely helpful. Good luck where-ever life takes you.

Petlas August 5, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

Cya Refuse. You've always been there for everybody when they needed you and were a pretty funny person in general. <33

Arigenn August 5, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

Thank you so so much for all of your contributions to the moderator and staff team of Avicus.

Good luck in life :3

Kammeh August 5, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

Bye refoose, I hope you are extremely successful in school, and achieve a lot. Stay on avicus though, it's always great to have you around.:D

TheColdCrafter August 5, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

Come back again later mayeb?
:'(

Porkyyy August 5, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

Refuse, I could see you being a Senior Mod, even if others didn't. You were definitely a good choice, since you had the experience. I swear you better still stay on TS with me or I'll get lonely  :(

FrozenSolstice August 5, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

ALWAYS AFTER PEOPLE JOIN, REGULARS LEAVE OR RETIRE.

You were a great Mod Refuse, but I understand it can be repetitive after a whold.

Thanks for helping Avicus!

Spoookeh August 5, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

Thank you so much for being a great staff member and being a fantastic member of the community.
If anyone doubted you they shouldn't have because you were one of the best moderators out there.
I wish you all the best in school and later life! <3

voidloop August 5, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

OMG NO.....
First Da Pig, Now the Boat(Get it sink xdxd)(*Cries because no one laughs*)

Btw, I liked it, You did it in French :D
Thanks for all <3

Dyspa August 5, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

Don't even know what the tittle means but, anyways, thanks for being an exceptional mod and friend Refuse, we'll never forget you and by we I mean the whole server cause you were on of those few people who actually tried to fix the it for once.

If you ever need anything or decide to comeback, don't hesitate to ask for help, your favourite beaner (I hope so) will be always there for yah c:

voidloop August 5, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

Don't even know what the tittle means but, anyways, thanks for being an exceptional mod and friend Refuse, we'll never forget you and by we I mean the whole server cause you were on of those few people who actually tried to fix the it for once.

If you ever need anything or decide to comeback, don't hesitate to ask for help, your favourite beaner (I hope so) will be always there for yah c:
It means: Bye my friends

chaibrit1 August 5, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

Thank you for everything refuse, you were a good mod as well as a great friend. I wish you the best of luck in life! Let's keep in touch through skype/snapchat, and i'll be sure to keep on tagging you in hatboy's/1D photos. :')

Cynthesis August 5, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

My reaction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
I cri evreytiem :,(

Spoookeh August 5, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JSnR80kY0m0

RefuseToSink August 5, 2015 at 11:08 PM UTC

@Excellence thanks dude :)
@SrZeref rip porky and me
@GrapeSmoothie bye Greg, I'll never forget all those times you said "bleach"
@Cynderblock I might come back occasionally :)
@Whittleby ye dude, thanks :)
@Petlas Bye Petals ;3 and thanks x)
@Skyadia thanks dude, you too :)
@Kleypex thanks dude, I'll come visit sometimes :)
@Porky thank you dude, you're the cooliest ;3
@Frozen Thanks! :D
@Spookz thank youuuuu<3
@DarkSoul__ french is da bomb, and thanks dude :)
@Juanoh you'll always be my fav bean, even if you were really annoying sometimes ;3
@brit I'll be looking forward to all those instagram notifications ;)

JDKL August 5, 2015 at 11:08 PM UTC

Bye bye gurl. Cya around later in the upcoming years :<

Ogrey August 5, 2015 at 11:08 PM UTC

;_; Goodbye Refuse, you were a really amazing friend and staff member. I always enjoyed talking to you and just fooling around occassionally (also you like 1D you're a bestie lmao)
Good luck in life, wish you the best <3

RefuseToSink August 5, 2015 at 11:08 PM UTC

@NitroFunky Bye dude, cya! :)
@nemo xD Thanks dude, best of luck to you as well!
@Evocal 1D besties for life<3

Aerosmith August 6, 2015 at 12:08 AM UTC

Annamarie you were always a sweet person who put up with my crap. See you at the reunion!

vladthegreat100 August 6, 2015 at 12:08 AM UTC

By Refuse :c

We had fun times on teamspeak ;-;
Gonna miss you.

And it's "Au revoir amis" if you want to have it in plural, otherwise for one person it's "Au revoir mon ami"

#grammarnazi will never leave your life xD

Emmaye August 6, 2015 at 12:08 AM UTC

Au revoir, shoobie, Vous serez toujours une nub à moi et Starbucks est mauvais pour vous de boire.

kycrafft August 6, 2015 at 12:08 AM UTC

9 months is a long time to be mod. Go buy yourself a week's worth of Starbucks, you deserve it.

FrostedCupcakez August 6, 2015 at 12:08 AM UTC

Annamarie,

You've always been such a good friend to me ♡ And I can't thank you enough for that.
I remember the first day we met, and all the good memories we've had. It's going to be weird not seeing you on Avicus, but I support your decision. Best of luck in grade 10, and come visit us sometime.
(P.S. YOU BETTER STAY ACTIVE ON SKYPE ♡)

- Jess 

RefuseToSink August 6, 2015 at 12:08 AM UTC

@Aerosmith sounds like a plan dude :)
@Vlad My french is very rusty xD And I'll miss you too :]
@Emmaye Starbucks est bon, and I'll miss all the good times we had :')
@Ky yayyy<3
@Jess I'll be active on skype, dw :)

MerlinMaster August 6, 2015 at 12:08 AM UTC

MajestysDream August 6, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

bye annamarie. from what I saw before I left, you were a phenominal staff member and one of the best friends I've had in Avicus. we'll still talk on snap every once in a while. :)

SirCyanide August 6, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

:.( 

I will miss working with you refuse D.:

Stay in touch :-( Thank you for helping us out. Au Revior Mon Cherie

JohnYoYo9 August 6, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

Bye AM, good times with you. Be productive and diligent in school missy! ;) <3 John

Jahaj August 6, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

I didn't really know you that well, but from what I have heard and seen a bit you were a great person and one of the longest lasting staff members. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication, and maybe I'll see you around.

RefuseToSink August 6, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

@Merlin :c
@Pete after stalking the forums for so long, you finally made a post :') keep messaging me on snap (even though sometimes I'm terrible at replying)!!
@John Bye dude, will do ;D <3
@Jahaj Thanks dude :)

TheColdCrafter August 6, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

rip good mods
Not leaving right? Just retiring¿

Cynthesis August 6, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

You'll still be on Skype, right? That way, you'll have someone to complain to about the hassles of 10th grade :P

But seriously, I don't want you to vanish from my life, not like this. Can we still chat? <3

Cynthesis August 6, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

rip good mods
Not leaving right? Just retiring¿
Porky's still going to be active. Refuse, I'm afraid, is not the same case.

ProfessorUtonium August 6, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

why

why

why

why

WHYYYYY! YOU WERR A GREAT PLAYER AND A GREAT FRIEND!

smitdalt August 6, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

Awe:( I can understand why you would get bored after a while of the repeated moderating, but I honestly thought you were a great mod and friend. At least I can still send you weird snapchats q:^]

RefuseToSink August 6, 2015 at 3:08 AM UTC

@Cold I probably won't be on very often :P
@Seth thanks bud :c
@Smit I'll be looking forward to those weird snapchats q:^)

TheTNTPotato August 6, 2015 at 6:08 AM UTC

See ya, Refuse. We may not have been the best of friends, but I always had a lot of respect for you (even if way back it seemed like I didn't xd). Good luck in life. :P

DonaldMyTrump August 6, 2015 at 6:08 AM UTC

I'll show you retired. ;-;

ques August 6, 2015 at 6:08 AM UTC

Honestly, I want to apologize for my childish behavior pretty much always. you were a great mod and a great friend (while we were still hanging out). The fact that you were able to stick with something for this long amazes me. I will miss the good old days, but alas the past is the past. I will wish you the best of luck, and I hope you will keep sending me new bands to listen to.

Apologizes- Case

NitroPlaysYT August 6, 2015 at 7:08 AM UTC

Nice knowing you. Enjoy your year <3 you will be missed

Ingigo August 6, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

Why is all my favourite moderators retiring ;-;?
Good Luck in Life, hopefully you'll be great in the future and remember, don't do drugs. Thanks for the dedication and time you have put into this server, thanks Refuse/Anna/GalaxyPop. Cya <3

Vobaseball12 August 6, 2015 at 1:08 PM UTC

It's really sad to see you go, Refuse. Good luck in school. :(

Spartemex August 6, 2015 at 2:08 PM UTC

It was great working with you! You inspired me during my first stint as Junior Mod back in September :D Goodbye.

Jerseys August 6, 2015 at 2:08 PM UTC

bye

gotem

stop using auto clicker :d

Storm997 August 6, 2015 at 2:08 PM UTC

Aw, and I had just gotten to know you too :c
Hope you do well in your studies, you'll be missed both as a moderator and as a player.

RefuseToSink August 6, 2015 at 2:08 PM UTC

@Aex We didn't get along very well for the longest time, but ever since the alternate Berzerk chat I feel like we've become better friends :) been a pleasure working with you o3o
@Zaccc LOL :]
@Ques yeah you piss me off a lot, but regardless I'll still be sharing bands with you xd
@NitroBeam thanks dude, byee :]
@Ingigo thanks dude :))
@Vo thanks dude :)
@JustALittleMagic Awh :') good working with you too! :]
@pvp101 what autoclicker?!??!!? idk what you're talking about?1!?!!? (peace dude)
@Storm thanks dude x)

Glitchaye August 6, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

bibi

and juano learn french u fuc

Newcleus August 6, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

bye

p.s is it because u couldnt ban me from ts

vladthegreat100 August 6, 2015 at 9:08 PM UTC

bye

p.s is it because u couldnt ban me from ts
xdddd
Isn't that everyones motive? xddd

RefuseToSink August 7, 2015 at 5:08 AM UTC

@glitchy biiiiibiiiii
@Newcleus no

JUBBINATOR August 7, 2015 at 5:08 AM UTC

haha you aint nvr gonna meet me in real life now
unless you somehow catch me in fair park ;o

Infivix August 7, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

Refuse rip

Sevoo August 7, 2015 at 1:08 PM UTC

Bye ma Amie, t'etais une tres bonne mod ;)

RefuseToSink August 7, 2015 at 3:08 PM UTC

@Jubb I'm comin' >:)
@YOshei rip me
@Sevoh merci, au revoir :)

Hamble August 7, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

@Jubb I'm comin' >:)
@YOshei rip me
@Sevoh merci, au revoir :)
i am having troublez 

wat does au revoir mean? 

gotem

Javipepe August 7, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

Awww :(

Hope to see you back here from time to time, from the time I've seen you online you seem like a really cool and chill gal.

Thanks a lot bud :)

Hamble August 7, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

Awww :(

Hope to see you back here from time to time, from the time I've seen you online you seem like a really cool and chill gal.

Thanks a lot bud :)
'guy' wtf LOL

AstroPizza August 7, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

Why does everyone leave while I'm on holiday I see how it is :c

But like others said you were a delightful and positive person , especially on team speak. Good luck with your future :D

Myv August 7, 2015 at 5:08 PM UTC

Refuse :c

I completely understand as I'm sure everyone else does, been a pleasure playing online with you, you're a good character.

_Za

MajestysDream August 7, 2015 at 7:08 PM UTC

@Merlin :c
@Pete after stalking the forums for so long, you finally made a post :') keep messaging me on snap (even though sometimes I'm terrible at replying)!!
@John Bye dude, will do ;D <3
@Jahaj Thanks dude :)
pssshhhh it's called still caring about avicus xddd

Javipepe August 7, 2015 at 9:08 PM UTC

'guy' wtf LOL
Sorry, messed up lol :)