Avicus Archive

Community Mega Scrim #2 at 6:05 GMT 3/17/16 by Iron March 17, 2016 at 5:03 PM UTC

Hey guys!

Iron here, back at it again with them community events!

Anyways, this weekend why not spice it up with a fun little event. As most of you know, "MegaScrims" are small events that the community hosts so that we can all have fun in a somewhat competitive environment. Anyways, MegaScrims involve playing maps such as RendezvousCTW, and other tournament game modes such as DTM, and TDM. However, for this particular events we will play a BO3 match. 

The maps will be chosen in game.

I plan on coordinating the event; however, if I am not present for all of it/or none of it. I will designate someone else to try and help out with the choosing of teams and the managing of the games. Since the event is somewhat geared towards European players, I can try and host another event such as this for Americans. (Assuming this gains traction)

The Prize will be:
-A private channel for the team winners, they will have the channel for around a day. However, these channels can be joined by any players who get the password from the player who "owns" it. In the event that a moderator/ref/any rank joins without permission please report them to me and I will have them grilled! 

Cheers!
Iron.

AyyJake March 17, 2016 at 5:03 PM UTC

Neato

imryaan March 17, 2016 at 6:03 PM UTC

Scrim02 msg me ur tag on ts and i will invite

JDKL March 17, 2016 at 6:03 PM UTC

Looking great.

ImNotYourTiger March 17, 2016 at 6:03 PM UTC

Is it now?

Iron March 17, 2016 at 7:03 PM UTC

It was really fun! Thanks for showing up guys! :D