Avicus Archive

rip joltz_ by Joltz_ October 8, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

I'm unclear on if permanent leaving posts are still allowed or whatever so if it is I do apologize and feel free to lock or whatever.

So if you haven't figured it out I am leaving. Despite the fact that I was a very quiet moderator and I doubt more than three people will care. But anyway I have decided to leave with a traditional post. 

So my name is Matthew in real life, I started Avicus when it was still MCZone under the name Trans4rm2me. I was a quiet person and wasn't very involved with the community until later. I later joined the forums a few months later, although I wasn't very talkative person. I started making friends and two come to mind when thinking about this, Lunax564 and Jakesandobal. These were two people I always looked to play with on the forums. Refreshing their player page to see if they were online. Jakesandobal invited me and Lunax to join his, and what I call today my, "family". With "family" referring to my clan Cacalmarin. When I first joined them in the clan I was greeted with welcoming hands and I immediately knew I was welcome there. Later on they would always support me when I applied for staff and would always comfort me when I felt down. Talking about staff though, I applied for staff twice. The first time I didn't have a working microphone so I couldn't fulfil the requirement. The second time I was interviewed by Peachy. He played a major role in helping me work my way to moderator. I also remember being assisted and mentored by Avumbaca, a fellow clan member and a really good staff member at the time. As a moderator I will admit, if you said "who is the best moderator?" to yourself I bet you my name is far from coming up. I was always there and I always would support anyone who needed help, but I was just viewed as the mod in the background. I later left the staff team for a bit until returning believing I could make time to help. But as usual I was wrong. And I had to leave the staff team and after lots of thought I have decided to write this.

Just a quick thank you.

Lunax564 - Was a good friend too me. We were welcomed to the clan together and although we are not as close as we used to be I still respect you.

Jakesandobal - Was also a good friend. Always had a joke and I always loved being around with him.

Avumbaca - You were amazing as a friend and I remember you were always supporting me in everything.

ParaSpider - Although I don't talk to you nearly as much as I used too, I still remember when we made a few maps together and that time and you were a great person to talk to.

Peachy - Helped me get to moderator and always supported me on the staff team

The Messiahs - Never forget the messiahs. ;)

Staff Team - for being staff yey

Cacalmarin - For being my family 

kthxbai
~Trans4rm2me, TheServant, JolteonMessiah, Joltz_

Ingigo October 8, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

You forgot me kid xD

On Topic: Good Luck in life, cya pal ^.^

NovaLikesPvP October 8, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

;(

AsianPear October 8, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

LOL funny ur not leaving :))))))

Joltz_ October 8, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

LOL funny ur not leaving :))))))
Im sowwy

ViceTechnicolour October 8, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

Never forget the giant explosive crate on Rezonate! :D

FrozenSolstice October 8, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

;c

Joltz_ October 8, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

Never forget the giant explosive crate on Rezonate! :D
boom boom :D

PokerFace October 8, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

Goodbye Joltz_ D:

Eklip_Z October 8, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

- 1 from Avicus team New Zealand. Bye.

Arigenn October 8, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

Aweh, bye my Jolteon comrade :(

It was incredibly fun having you around, and you definitely brought a lot of fun and happiness into Avicus. Gonnna miss my messiah brother :(

Spartemex October 8, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

Sorry to see you go man. You were a great member of Avicus, and your legacy will live on.

Ogrey October 9, 2015 at 1:10 AM UTC

A Messiah falls. Sad to see you go, bro. Hope to see you again someday, good luck.

EchoB October 9, 2015 at 2:10 AM UTC

:'(

FrostedCupcakez October 9, 2015 at 2:10 AM UTC

T - T Joltz... 
I'm gunna miss seeing you around, it was really great talking to you ^-^
And you will always be dah best white gril friend ever ;') Sad to see you go! ;c Visit someday okay? Good luck in life :3

OPTOBAT October 9, 2015 at 2:10 AM UTC

Sad to see another one go, but may I ask why you're leaving? :/

ProfessorUtonium October 9, 2015 at 3:10 AM UTC

#MessiahForever

Coco_stag October 9, 2015 at 6:10 AM UTC

and another Australian/New zealend bites the dust. I know you retired/got demoted like 1 week ago but still.

Petlas October 9, 2015 at 6:10 AM UTC

:'(

nu

Joltz_ October 9, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

@Dawning_, Timaeus, Seth Messiah 4 lyfe.

@FrostedCupcakez Thanks gurll

@OPTOBAT Sorry, but I feel more comfortable if that info were kept between me and Jozz.

@Everyone Else Thanks for your kind words ^.^

Kammeh October 10, 2015 at 12:10 PM UTC

Bye Joltz, It's sad to see you go :( Whatever the reason may be, I hope you have great experiences throughout the rest of your life! :D