Avicus Archive

Goodbye and Thank you. by resepignev July 9, 2014 at 5:07 PM UTC

First of all, No, I'm not leaving.

Dear Avicans,
you sadly saw really many leaving post in the forums and it's sad to see so many good players left our/the Avicus Network. Some of them were Mapmakers, PvPers or Moderators. This post is for them, who has left or quited Minecraft. 

First:
I want to thank them, because they made this Network to a happier place. And without them something will be missed, but it's their decision. We can't do anything against this.

Second:
I want to say them, that they are great, because they helped the new members in the forums and Ingame. They made Maps for the players of this Network. They made them for seeing the Fun in the Minecrafteyes of the players.

Third:
To the Mods: Thank you for the help the players get. If someone reported a player you were there and punished them, if they were hackerz. Sometimes you did mistakes, but this is okay. You are Humans too and we all know everybody makes mistakes.

Fourth:
To the demoted Moderators: You also did a nice job. It's sad to see you without the "Moderator" tag/prefix. But you are still the Mods of our hearts. You helped so many players and this don't have to stop. Maybe take this as a chance for playing on the Network without answering any reports. 

Fith:
I want to speak to the players, that are still here: The Avicus Network is a funny place. Mods get demoted, but new Jr. Mds are coming. And with every leaving member more than 5 Members are coming to play here.
Now to the Moderators: Help us like the demoted Moderator, you are making a great job and we hope this can be for a long time. I want to congratulate the new Jr. Mods too. You will be great mods and you are still helping like normal Mods and above.  Now to the Managers: Thank you for managing the Network and adding new and better things. Only because of you this can be.

Well that is a Thank You post and a Godbye post. We all will leave this Network and going to a new one, but that is how the life works. You go from a little baby, to the Teeny age and to the Adult age.

cinammoncroc000 July 9, 2014 at 5:07 PM UTC

:') That was beautiful.

Yes, thank you to all the moderators, active, retired, or even demoted.
Farewell to all the leaving forum members.

Mooch24 July 9, 2014 at 5:07 PM UTC

Lotsa love <3

resepignev July 9, 2014 at 8:07 PM UTC

This is not a Bumb, but I want that everybody can see it.