Avicus Archive

Goodbye by ImRaging April 1, 2017 at 8:04 AM UTC

Well it's time to say goodbye. I've really had fun on this server since i joined (the community) back at the start of Avicore. I've met some great people, made friends, made enemies, gotten staff, gotten banned, retired, was a dick to everyone which was pretty god damn fun ;) TGC was where it all kinda started for me, from then on i grew as a player and wasted way too much of my time on this game lol. But nevertheless it has been a wild ride.

Zeus: amazing friend, great to talk, have shits and giggles with. Lol the days where we sweated to get like 1800 elo in bl build. Such an amazing person and try not to blow any buildings up :)))) gonna miss you, stay in touch <3 p.s Shantel>Dytto

Lego: also an amazing friend. We were really close and you turned into a great player and leader early on. It was great leading the team with you, fighting side by side and just getting to know you as a person. LEGOCHE CONFIRMED <333 Playing with you in tourneys and scrims was such an amazing experience. Peace <3

Budah: lmao also a legend, our chats back in the day were so fucking hilarious. Really down to earth and just someone so easy to talk to about anything whether that be  about some fag in minecraft or a real life issue. You were a great player aswell and spent a shit ton of time putting effort into this team like lego, myself, pizza and  everyone else who was a part of it. Shame your computer died but at least you're outside more xd God bless you <3

Pizza: well pizzy. Labour sux! <3333 Was an absolute blast meeting you, playing with you, talking to you, and just chilling out. Im really gonna miss you man. You were  a great staff member and finally got Sr after being a mod for like 2 years. I remember when i first met you, the same day i came onto ts it was the same day you came back from that break and we talked a bit and kill farmed on quintus (as you do). Building Scizor and Scizor two (god damnit mango) was a great experience that you, myself and buster (who i thought was a boy at the time LOL)just got to have a chat and build. You're the nicest person on here and dont have a toxic part of your body. Thank you for giving me the chance to join and co lead TGC/Apollo for as long as i did. I'll miss you, bye <3

Apollo as a whole: thanks for being such a good bunch of friends, the two years i've been on this team has been a wonderful ride. Thanks for being there for bants and for being supportive and kind when my cats passed away so suddenly. I love you all.

Thanks everyone, i know there is a load of people i haven't mentioned but i tried to remember as many as i could. Thanks for this amazing experience, and to funky for choosing to make this server in the first place as its really changed me as a person. Thank you for the oppurtunities like becoming a member of the staff team and the tournaments. Until next time, peace out. 

Phjilip April 1, 2017 at 8:04 AM UTC

bye

Zeusy April 1, 2017 at 8:04 AM UTC

One of the oldest, and one of the best. I'll miss you so much, we have a shitload of memories together that we'll carry on basically forever. 

Goodbye old friend :)

JustBudah April 1, 2017 at 8:04 AM UTC

One of the oldest, and one of the best. I'll miss you so much, we have a shitload of memories together that we'll carry on basically forever. 

Goodbye old friend :)
It's your time to shine

JDKL April 1, 2017 at 8:04 AM UTC

Cya Raging x)

DaFrozenBlaze April 1, 2017 at 8:04 AM UTC

nothing to say

Sweedie April 1, 2017 at 9:04 AM UTC

Bye and good luck! :(

Legoche April 1, 2017 at 9:04 AM UTC

Puff

Myv April 1, 2017 at 9:04 AM UTC

Bye Raging, thanks for everything

Riilo April 1, 2017 at 9:04 AM UTC

ImRaging is like a curd
He plays a lot and is a nerd
What can we say, in just 3 words?

Your team is like a herd
They skybridge like birds
But don't worry there buddy
You will always come third

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yes I know that I'm making fun of you when my team has never gotten close to that. In all seriousness goodbye Raging.

cellish April 1, 2017 at 10:04 AM UTC

bye D;

xNemoII April 1, 2017 at 11:04 AM UTC

Is this April fools or is this legit? Sorry cant trust anything ahahaha 

if you are leaving then cya man gl in life :)

Xuph April 1, 2017 at 12:04 PM UTC

i remember back 4 years ago when you sent me a pack and i thougth pack was like some hax and shit xd so i thought you were some badass hacker raginglumberjack and forgot to speak with you

youre a great person and youre funny and i love you lots <3

if this is april fools u fucking suck :(

ImRaging April 1, 2017 at 12:04 PM UTC

Lol i wouldve thought some more people wouldve caught on to the fact that its april first...

also people i pmd on discord youre stupid

Posighdun April 1, 2017 at 1:04 PM UTC

Lol i wouldve thought some more people wouldve caught on to the fact that its april first...

Knew it was too good to be true.

April fools

cellish April 1, 2017 at 2:04 PM UTC

APRIL FOOLS

Spoookeh April 1, 2017 at 10:04 PM UTC

die

Okiba April 1, 2017 at 11:04 PM UTC

rEquesting lOCK as this leaving pOst is FAKE XD

rinn April 1, 2017 at 11:04 PM UTC

What if it's double April fools so you say that it's a joke but really you're leaving

also hi buddy long time <3

DaFrozenBlaze April 2, 2017 at 5:04 AM UTC

Tempban for fake leaving post please
he deserves it!