Avicus Archive

Seriously? Wow by aa1422 October 9, 2014 at 9:10 PM UTC

So like, haven't been on avicus since yesterday, log in today and says I'm banned for 3 months. This is just BS. Any reason to actually ban me? Technically I was banned on "9/10/14" which is highly impossible, and this is just a total lie. I recently checked my infractions, and says that the mod "D00ZIE" banned me, unless you this server actually has a reason for banning me for like 2 months, that makes no sense what so ever. Banned for 3 months for Excessive Infractions? Yeah, no. And then this mod puts only a 3 day ban on the Infractions part of my profile? I have been banned about maybe a "week ago"(lol, if you get it) for Multiple Infractions, then you ban me again? This is just Bull. Goodbye.

Arachadonic October 9, 2014 at 9:10 PM UTC

You can appeal the ban at [email protected]. Goodluck

Tarheelkiwi October 9, 2014 at 9:10 PM UTC

Please don't use the forums as a way to express your bans.  do what Arachadonic said and appeal.  Do the crime, go to do the time.

guppiigo October 9, 2014 at 9:10 PM UTC

Story of my life on avicus. Read my infractions. Im perm banned. I have never seen you on so you must be new I am assuming. I got banned 2 months ago just so you know. And when school started in September time just flew by. So 3 months might go fast for you but i understand your pain.

S3M3L October 9, 2014 at 9:10 PM UTC

You got 5 pages of infractions, I agree about excessive Infractions. What did you expect when you don't learn after every warning?

StewieFG October 9, 2014 at 9:10 PM UTC

Please don't use the forums as a way to express your bans.  do what Arachadonic said and appeal.  Do the crime, go to do the time.
  Impossible
u didn't put the word homie in ur reply
archive pls
lol

You got 5 pages of infractions, I agree about excessive Infractions. What did you expect when you don't learn after every warning?
Who? Me or the other person.

RefuseToSink October 9, 2014 at 9:10 PM UTC

Please do not ask to be unbanned on the forums. You can send an appeal to [email protected] 

Who? Me or the other person.
I'm talking to aa1422 :)

_Phyre October 9, 2014 at 9:10 PM UTC

Srrsly? Look how many infractions you have........

aa1422 were the get banned bros :D We both have the worst infractions possibly in avicus history! :D

aa1422 were the get banned bros :D We both have the worst infractions possibly in avicus history! :D

ViceTechnicolour October 9, 2014 at 9:10 PM UTC

Not something to be proud of.

steven5703 October 9, 2014 at 9:10 PM UTC

You have 4 pages of infractions. You should be lucky you weren't perm banned, not complaining about a THREE DAY BAN on the forums.

Impossible
u didn't put the word homie in ur reply
archive pls
lol
I am off my game today homie

aa1422 October 9, 2014 at 9:10 PM UTC

Why does it matter how many infractions I have? The mod that banned me made an invalid report on my infractions, and made a different one in game. This mod in my opinion, needs to be demoted. He/She was just trying to trick me into getting banned. Anyways, thanks for telling me where to appeal.

You have 4 pages of infractions. You should be lucky you weren't perm banned, not complaining about a THREE DAY BAN on the forums.
It wasn't a "THREE DAY BAN" It was a 3 month ban, the mod just posted it on the forums but in game, Im apparently banned for 3 months.

Numberz_ October 9, 2014 at 9:10 PM UTC

You should have been perm banned...

It wasn't a "THREE DAY BAN" It was a 3 month ban, the mod just posted it on the forums but in game, Im apparently banned for 3 months.
As I said: Do what I did . I got lost out of my favorite server's way and everyone was happy

Still, you should be lucky you weren't perm banned.

And yes, your infractions do matter.

Emmaye October 9, 2014 at 9:10 PM UTC

Can we please refrain from making these posts? Obviously over-reacting over things like this -.-

Why does it matter how many infractions I have? The mod that banned me made an invalid report on my infractions, and made a different one in game. This mod in my opinion, needs to be demoted. He/She was just trying to trick me into getting banned. Anyways, thanks for telling me where to appeal.
How is it invalid? You have been warned 10 times, kicked 3 times and tempbanned two times in total since june. How can you miss the fact that you are acting wrong?

Numberz_ October 9, 2014 at 9:10 PM UTC

As I said: Do what I did . I got lost out of my favorite server's way and everyone was happy
If its your favorite server you should have followed the rules.

BoldAndBrash October 9, 2014 at 9:10 PM UTC

Doesn't work that way....

if a mod bans you for 4719 years, it will say 4719 years on your profile. Mods don't TYPE the punishment on your profile.

If its your favorite server you should have followed the rules.

I politely request this thread to be locked :)

Half the time i see ban arguments. and tbh i like ban arguments bcuz everyone b leik omg u suk u get banned for leik 3 months omg

I politely request this thread to be locked :)
Requesting licks isn't a thing anymore.

EDIT: locks....

if a mod bans you for 4719 years, it will say 4719 years on your profile. Mods don't TYPE the punishment on your profile.
I got a screenshot, here.
http://gyazo.com/da9271ef76ff95cc329e7975e372f623

4719 years. Ill be reincarnated and I can join avicus again.

LOL.

That probs wasnt funny bcuz no one likes my jokes

Woah...I honestly don't have any idea...

u get unbanned around christmas time - that way ur parents dont need to buy u a present

No offense, Cyrus_Zide, but you aren't really helping, can you like just be quiet, and not say unnecessary things? Thanks

Aa, I suggest you contact a sr staff on skype and tell them...Saying this on the forums can result in you not getting unbanned.

No offense, Cyrus_Zide, but you aren't really helping, can you like just be quiet, and not say unnecessary things? Thanks
no im to lazy

no im to lazy
Stop.

I sense this notion that lots of people are getting annoyed and precisely very annoyed. I also sense this notion that #hatergonnahatehatehateplayersgonnaplayplayplay

Aa, I suggest you contact a sr staff on skype and tell them...Saying this on the forums can result in you not getting unbanned.
Lol, I'll try, I don't have any staff from avicus from Skype. Thanks anyway.

Look them up
Thats what I do to find youtubers on skype lol

Also, everyone who thinks that this is thread doesn't matter or anything, and that I deserve my ban, I mainly made this thread just in case the mod who banned me made a mistake either banning me, since it was a different ban on my infractions and a different one on my screen, when I try to join. Also, sorry for posting on the forums, kind of new to the forum rules, as it is, this was my first post, Thanks everyone for helping, appreciate it!

I sense this notion that lots of people are getting annoyed and precisely very annoyed. I also sense this notion that #hatergonnahatehatehateplayersgonnaplayplayplay
Stop please.....PLEASE.

Also, everyone who thinks that this is thread doesn't matter or anything, and that I deserve my ban, I mainly made this thread just in case the mod who banned me made a mistake either banning me, since it was a different ban on my infractions and a different one on my screen, when I try to join. Also, sorry for posting on the forums, kind of new to the forum rules, as it is, this was my first post, Thanks everyone for helping, appreciate it!
Thanks for saying you deserve the ban...most people say "o m jay I no brake rool" good luck aa.

yOuR wElCoMe FoR tRoLlInG yOu

You are so annoying. I'm beginning to regret being your friend.

No, just no. Makes sense why you got permanent banned.

No, just no. Makes sense why you got permanent banned.
Ik i suk

Ducksfanwaterloo October 9, 2014 at 9:10 PM UTC

That screenshot shows that you are temp banned from October 8th, to October 11th.

Days/Months/Year

If you want you can appeal at [email protected] the forums are not a place to post your appeal.  If you have an issue with a staff member, email [email protected], or contact a Sr. Staff member on Skype. 

Locking