Avicus Archive

My Apology. by OPTOBAT January 21, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

Hello everyone, this is just a quick post that i've decided needs to be addressed to a few certain people...

To (mainly) zeus449, __skygirl__9, zedther, SnowSX3 and a couple of others i am genuinely sorry and remorseful for my behaviour yesterday in CTH and Walls, i got onto the server in a bad mood from reasons outside of minecraft, which is why I was being very disrespectful and just irritating to deal with. I'm sorry.

Zeus, if anything i should be thanking you for not punishing me, as you could have added an infraction for my poor behaviour if you wanted to, and to you other guys, sorry for getting angry at anything said to me and I'm adamant this will not happen again.

Anybody reading this, this is not some kind of bravery, horrific, illegal scenario, i am simply apologising for my actions to the people mentioned above.

So, basically overall, nothing really excuses my behaviour, i could have prevented all of my actions if i had learned to have better self control, and i would be infinitely grateful if we could all move past this and continue to enjoy this brilliant server :)

With apologies and respect - OPTOBAT

P.S to anyone wondering, the reason this is a post is because I do not have anybody's contact on Skype, and currently do not use ts.

FrozenSolstice January 21, 2015 at 5:01 AM UTC

It's alright. I understand what made you act like that.

Apology accepted.

OPTOBAT January 21, 2015 at 8:01 AM UTC

It's alright. I understand what made you act like that.

Apology accepted.
thank you :) see you round :D

FrozenSolstice January 21, 2015 at 8:01 AM UTC

Absolutely :D

Splades January 21, 2015 at 9:01 AM UTC

I wasn't there to see it but I'm sure you are actually sorry, it happens to all of us don't worry.

SnowSX3 January 21, 2015 at 9:01 AM UTC

Perhaps I was shooting a bit too close to spawn in that CTH game and I apologise.

I accept your apology.
As far as I'm concerned, this is the past, and it'll stay in the past.
Lets look to the future.

:)

OPTOBAT January 21, 2015 at 12:01 PM UTC

Perhaps I was shooting a bit too close to spawn in that CTH game and I apologise.

I accept your apology.
As far as I'm concerned, this is the past, and it'll stay in the past.
Lets look to the future.

:)
Sounds good to me :)
Thank you :D

Zedther January 21, 2015 at 12:01 PM UTC

Water under the bridge c:
Te be honest I wasn't even mad or upset .u.

Rainstruck January 21, 2015 at 12:01 PM UTC

Well I wasn't there either but I'm sure that you are sorry. It takes a lot of courage to stand up for yourself and present your apology to others.

Thanks for doing this m8.

StewieFG January 21, 2015 at 1:01 PM UTC

Hey OPTOBAT.

I'm happy to tell you that your apology has been

OPTOBAT January 21, 2015 at 1:01 PM UTC

Water under the bridge c:
Te be honest I wasn't even mad or upset .u.
hahaha thats good to hear, but yeah, thanks for replying :)

OPTOBAT January 21, 2015 at 1:01 PM UTC

Hey OPTOBAT.

I'm happy to tell you that your apology has been
lol XD thanks Eric :)

StewieFG January 21, 2015 at 2:01 PM UTC

lol XD thanks Eric :)
The Aesthetics of your apology are amazing, however the gameplay might not play well. But i've decided to accept it :)

OPTOBAT January 21, 2015 at 4:01 PM UTC

The Aesthetics of your apology are amazing, however the gameplay might not play well. But i've decided to accept it :)
XD fair enough sir :)

Myv January 21, 2015 at 8:01 PM UTC

Cool

Zeusy January 22, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

^.^ Apology accepted
See you around (;

OPTOBAT January 22, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

^.^ Apology accepted
See you around (;
thanks Zeus, see you round too >:)