Avicus Archive

Abandoned Dam solo defense by gobernment June 29, 2016 at 6:06 PM UTC

Tower is around Y:100, ground level is Y:64, I broke it down to about Y:20. Took a while, was the only defender (while my teammates endlessly tried jumping in it and going into the void).

Crimson_Aught June 29, 2016 at 6:06 PM UTC

Why didn't you break all that stuff behind?
I don't see monument on last picture, have you loss?

gobernment June 29, 2016 at 8:06 PM UTC

Why didn't you break all that stuff behind?
I don't see monument on last picture, have you loss?
I was going to, but time constraints and the fact I was the only defender: people started making skybridges and I had to fend them off. I singlehandedly made the match last about 45 minutes, which isn't bad.

I did lose.

Crimson_Aught June 29, 2016 at 8:06 PM UTC

I was going to, but time constraints and the fact I was the only defender: people started making skybridges and I had to fend them off. I singlehandedly made the match last about 45 minutes, which isn't bad.

I did lose.
:(

hasl June 29, 2016 at 8:06 PM UTC

After that overkill of a trench, you should have made a fence box and bow spammed to give your team maximum time possible. 

Wonder what you would've achieved if you had two hours with help... O.o

MeMyselfAndGhost June 29, 2016 at 9:06 PM UTC

I was in that match as well defending it from the beggining of the match. It was pretty fun tho cuz people were constantly rushing my monument and they would die in 2 hits with my Sharpness 2 or 3 sword :^)

Also nice defence

DaFrozenBlaze June 29, 2016 at 11:06 PM UTC

Is this map new or something?

go0by June 30, 2016 at 5:06 AM UTC

Is this map new or something?
This is one of the classics m8

DaFrozenBlaze June 30, 2016 at 10:06 AM UTC

This is one of the classics m8
Name is Abandoned dam?

go0by July 5, 2016 at 6:07 PM UTC

Name is Abandoned dam?
(sorry for late response)

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's a pretty old map. The one with 2 towers, one behind the spawn on top, and the other to the side. And if you go to the side of the bridge, (part of the bridge's wall) there is this "hallway" type thing that you can use to quickly run to the other side.