Avicus Archive

I cry evertime by ElementalAssasin April 13, 2016 at 9:04 PM UTC

barcelona just lost 2-0 to atletico i think I'm just gonna go to my corner now due to my sadness ;(

NovaLikesPvP April 13, 2016 at 9:04 PM UTC

I summon lock!!1;1!1!1!1

DaFrozenBlaze April 13, 2016 at 10:04 PM UTC

Lol rip 
Rip Barca and the win streak

MLGtino April 14, 2016 at 12:04 AM UTC

"Rip Barca and the win streak"

What are you talking about lol? They lost to Real Madrid and Sociedad during the last few weeks. No win streak to be seen buddy boy. 

Oh yeah, not to mention I saw this coming. They've had poor form over the week after losing those matches. Not only was it an away game for them, but it was after consecutive loses (in La Liga not UCL) in games that they should've won. Griezmann's been a God, not to mention Oblak and pretty much the rest of Atletico, but definitely deserved man of the match. Even though I'm a Real Madrid fan, I'd rather see Barca go down than Atletico.

AtditC April 14, 2016 at 12:04 AM UTC

2ez

DaFrozenBlaze April 14, 2016 at 2:04 AM UTC

"Rip Barca and the win streak"

What are you talking about lol? They lost to Real Madrid and Sociedad during the last few weeks. No win streak to be seen buddy boy. 

Oh yeah, not to mention I saw this coming. They've had poor form over the week after losing those matches. Not only was it an away game for them, but it was after consecutive loses (in La Liga not UCL) in games that they should've won. Griezmann's been a God, not to mention Oblak and pretty much the rest of Atletico, but definitely deserved man of the match. Even though I'm a Real Madrid fan, I'd rather see Barca go down than Atletico.
My bad then
I don't know anything