Avicus Archive

Avicus Staff Spotlight- PieZ by MidnightBeats January 19, 2016 at 1:01 AM UTC

Staff Spotlight returns once again, and today's lucky guy is none other than PieZ.

What is your username in Minecraft and what is your favourite game on Avicus?
My username is PieZ and my favourite gamemode on Avicus is CTW.

Introduce yourself in 3-4 sentences.
Hello. I am a senior in high school and into media arts. I am from the homeland of Canada. I play Hockey, Golf, and Chess. I am very interested in astronomy, history, and social sciences in school.

What are you the most excited/obsessed over at the moment?
Colleges. I am at the time of life to go off and start getting used to the real world and getting into a career in what I want.

What interests you the most in life?
Reactions. In terms that every action gets a reaction. What changes reaction, what makes them, what is the end result, how I can change them. Human behavioural reactions are the most interesting because of how unpredictable they are compared to other animals.

What music/art/media do you like?
For music I liked soft EDM. Usually House or Trance, sometimes Drumstep. I dropped out of my arts program as soon as I could because I was that kind that was getting a 50% in it. I have a love/hate relationship with media. As someone who is going into media as a career path, I don't like traditional Western media. I like to get my sources from media from all around the world in different opinions and such. One thing I can't stand about media is truly biased media like the Fox or the Young Turks, even if I agree with an issue.

Where are you from?
I live in the GTA area in Ontario, Canada.

What are the most common questions you get asked while moderating?
What are crates? Why are you not fixing the lag?

Anything else you want to mention
I dunno. I never really liked the food pie. I am mildly interesting to talk to talk to on weekends and I have never been outside of North America.

Coco_stag January 19, 2016 at 1:01 AM UTC

YAY

ImNotYourTiger January 19, 2016 at 1:01 AM UTC

Congrats Pie! Well deserved!

_Jupiter January 19, 2016 at 1:01 AM UTC

cool!

Absolab January 19, 2016 at 1:01 AM UTC

Ohh dam Piez ur near me ;) And gratz.

Camemes January 19, 2016 at 2:01 AM UTC

Cool, nice!

zero9178 January 19, 2016 at 5:01 AM UTC

Can you still smell tazz when he is tunneling with your magic nose