Avicus Archive

This isn't acceptable by Lucifist August 2, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

Ok, so basically, I'm not allowed to tell the truth. Snow locks the topic and doesn't even know that is happening. He doesn't know anything and assumes to know shit. I wanted to tell the community what happened. The reason why Impact didn't show up is because they got ddoesd. They got dddoesd  because Michael asked Lance to ddos impact. The reason my topic got archived is because or boy Snow can't face the problems, he makes assumptions and acts up them. My topic didn't need to be archived, it just seems like the staff team are running away from the situation. 

PokerFace August 2, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

Staff, hear this guy out. If it's archived, that means something is being hidden.

HotAndCrunch August 2, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

wait, who sent the message in the screenie

Zegita August 2, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

K if ambi is making a big deal out of something it's annoying

BUT it does mean that it is an important topic soooo staff just talk to this guy or something cuz there is proof i guess and it needs to be discussed..

pope_panda August 2, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

http://imgur.com/8Sfdg70

BUT LOOK AT THIS SOLID EVIDENCE, ACTION MUST BE TAKEN!!!!

JDKL August 2, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

Ambi, as I said earlier. Who were the people in that Skype Chat in the evidence that you provided?

Fuseh August 2, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

Wow, what the fuck is wrong with the staffs? And plus Michael why would you do that? Avicus is gonna die soon. http://imgur.com/8Sfdg70 Take a look at that..

Lucifist August 2, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

Ambi, as I said earlier. Who were the people in that Skype Chat in the evidence that you provided?
That screenie is a pm with Iron, all the seniors and couple of Mods know about it.

SnowSX3 August 2, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

I removed your previous thread because your behaviour was unacceptable. 
Being condescending and disrespectful towards others will not be tolerated.

That screenie is a pm with Iron, all the seniors and couple of Mods know about it.
Alright. Something can be developed from this however, nothing can be changed. To be fair, this is really insufficient evidence.

Robin_DD_J August 2, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

This is why I retired.
Sr staff, instead of hiding somewhere, take action and don't let the moderators take care of this. I have seen so many arguments, but the only time you actually respond you got "banter" and "jokes". Like wtf.
Close this topic, or atleast lock it. Get together on slack, listen to the players who actually know what they are doing such as jozz, mango and a few others. Take a fucking decision and either demote micheal or do nothing.

Sem August 2, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

popcorn animated GIF

edit: trying to make it smaller but if I try it will get bigger :( probs shouldnt even be posting this bu yea i find this quite amusing

This is why I retired.
Sr staff, instead of hiding somewhere, take action and don't let the moderators take care of this. I have seen so many arguments, but the only time you actually respond you got "banter" and "jokes". Like wtf.
Close this topic, or atleast lock it. Get together on slack, listen to the players who actually know what they are doing such as jozz, mango and a few others. Take a fucking decision and either demote micheal or do nothing.
Your so fucking true I swear, staffs are trash in here. The thing I like about OCN is they don't cheat all they do is legit, specially to DDos other team to win..

This is why I retired.
They won't, they're just going to pretend nothing is happening and eventually wait until some try hard mod looks this topic and make everyone forget about it. Majority of the seniors are involved in this and they don't want to admit it.

Zegita August 2, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

i agree with robin close this thread and talk with ambi for more information in ts or something and then come to a decision about this

To confirm this, Impact needs to be talked to.

They won't, they're just going to pretend nothing is happening and eventually wait until some try hard mod looks this topic and make everyone forget about it. Majority of the seniors are involved in this and they don't want to admit it.
Do you honestly think that Lance would DDos the whole team of Impact.

Funny thing is, even PEACHY knows about this and is hiding it.

Aphelion August 2, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

What do you expect? They will just archive this post as well, Avicus will never face the fact, it's just excuses after exuses.

Funny thing is, even PEACHY knows about this and is hiding it.
I have a feeling you may be right however, we'll have to see what happens.

What do you expect? They will just archive this post as well, Avicus will never face the fact, it's just excuses after exuses.
true, it's sad that I never realized this when I was a mod. They don't want to face their problems because they are scared to lose their ranks

I have a feeling you may be right however, we'll have to see what happens.
"We'll have to see what happens", LOL nothing will happen as always.

Let's have a conference with KyloCode. Maybe things will be accomplished.

It's funny how not a sing senior replied to this posts and are leaving it to the Mods to take care of.

Hahahaha are you serious? Hahahaha

And plus Michael is a freaking Admin just like Ambi said Peachy is also hiding it.. Come on Avicus, I don't know why I'm just pissed.. Peruan Combo also had to do a match with Impact we already know that we are going to lose but unlike Michael tell someone to DDos other team to win.

Milki August 2, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

I'd like to agree with the fact that Michael is acting irresponsibly; unfortunately, I can't.

The evidence is inconclusive; we don't know who said it in the picture, and moreover more of the conversation will probably be needed to actually reach a conclusion.

@Ambi Can you provide a picture of the chat, with the name of the person clearly shown, along with more of the chat? The more you give, the faster this will go, for sure.

Sem August 2, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

Well on the bright side, Mopsi303 has returned! :D

It's funny how not a sing senior replied to this posts and are leaving it to the Mods to take care of.
Because they are speechless they are ashamed.

Pelpelajax August 2, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

He's on holiday, but I am trying to get hold of him.

Two_Become_One August 2, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

Ambi. If you wish to make a complaint i suggest you send an email to the Support email. Or even Kylo's personal one. I don't know it sadly so you might find it someone on his social media.

This post it not appropriate for the forums and is going no where.

Locking.

Pelpelajax August 2, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

Because they are speechless they are ashamed.
I have to stress, some of us, including my self only found out today.

ViceTechnicolour August 2, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

Ambi. If you wish to make a complaint i suggest you send an email to the Support email. Or even Kylo's personal one. I don't know it sadly so you might find it someone on his social media.

This post it not appropriate for the forums and is going no where.

Locking.
NO