Avicus Archive

[TeamSpeak Idea & Avicus Idea] by WhiteLook January 26, 2016 at 4:01 AM UTC

Hi, my name is Firebonezz!

In my time joining in Teamspeak, I had an idea!

We need Teamspeak`s moderators, they can ban, kick, move people, all the teamspeaks things.
They can help to keep a clean chat and see if everything is in order and stuff like that.

Avicus Idea:

We all know that most moderators of Avicus are english and some of they can`t understand the spanish people and their insults or reports(appeals,etc), we need some spanish moderators to keep avicus cleaner!

Thanks !

FrozenSolstice January 26, 2016 at 4:01 AM UTC

Boo! I'm a Moderator!

Ingame moderators are also able to kick, ban, mute and move people in Teamspeak.

Also, we do have some Spanish staff, though I cant exactly remember their names. :P

Thanks for the ideas, however.

ProfessorUtonium January 26, 2016 at 4:01 AM UTC

We need Teamspeak`s moderators, they can ban, kick, move people, all the teamspeaks things.
They can help to keep a clean chat and see if everything is in order and stuff like that.

Thats a Staff Members job. If you're a mod on the Avicus Network, you also have to frequently moderate the Teamspeak network so that is really already a thing :P

Spanish Moderators:
We have some Spanish moderators such as Javipepe and Vinnx or some staff that just take Spanish at school such as me or MasterProX but if you want someone who you can verbally approach, try finding Javipepe or Vinnx.

edit: elsa ninja q_q

WhiteLook January 26, 2016 at 5:01 AM UTC

I did not mean to offend anyone, they were just ideas I proposed. Thank you

FrozenSolstice January 26, 2016 at 5:01 AM UTC

Thats a Staff Members job. If you're a mod on the Avicus Network, you also have to frequently moderate the Teamspeak network so that is really already a thing :P

Spanish Moderators:
We have some Spanish moderators such as Javipepe and Vinnx or some staff that just take Spanish at school such as me or MasterProX but if you want someone who you can verbally approach, try finding Javipepe or Vinnx.

rekt.

No problem at all, Fire!

kycrafft January 26, 2016 at 6:01 AM UTC

Spanish Moderators:

I love MasterProX when he's speaking Spanish :)

DaFrozenBlaze January 26, 2016 at 7:01 AM UTC

Javi

ImRaging January 26, 2016 at 8:01 AM UTC

'We need Teamspeak`s moderators, they can ban, kick, move people, all the teamspeaks things.
They can help to keep a clean chat and see if everything is in order and stuff like that.'

I think this just goes to show that there aren't enough mods on TS.

DaFrozenBlaze January 26, 2016 at 8:01 AM UTC

'We need Teamspeak`s moderators, they can ban, kick, move people, all the teamspeaks things.
They can help to keep a clean chat and see if everything is in order and stuff like that.'

I myself see nothing happening for the moderators to attend to anyway, but increasing activity will help

NovaLikesPvP January 26, 2016 at 11:01 AM UTC

rekt.

No problem at all, Fire!
U mad? Lol

Iron January 26, 2016 at 11:01 AM UTC

I appreciate the idea! However, we have a very large amount of moderators on Teamspeak. In fact assuming it's not a weekday we would have at least one mod on. Although I do agree I plan on improving the activity of some moderators.

MasterProX January 26, 2016 at 11:01 AM UTC

Spanish Moderators:

No estudio español más en mi escuela porque terminé mis clases obligatorias de español hace dos años. Ahora aprendo en mi propio tiempo. Mi salvador Kyler — el moderador "timaeusTestified" o "Vinnx" (él tiene aproximadamente otro millón de nombres) — me rescata cuando mis traslaciones son inexactas, o simplemente cuando necesito ayuda en general. Aun así, mi español es bastante rudimentario y probablemente no tan confiable como ese de un hablante nativo...

FrozenSolstice January 26, 2016 at 12:01 PM UTC

U mad? Lol
Uh, no. I'm not mad at all.

SnowSX3 January 26, 2016 at 12:01 PM UTC

We already have TeamSpeak Moderators, they're called Moderators.

Please make being on TeamSpeak regularly a requirement for all staff members, it will do nothing but good for the Teamspeak community.

Subscriptor January 26, 2016 at 12:01 PM UTC

I think you all get it wrong (?)
I assume his point is not the activity of the moderators, it's that he is spanish and there are certain situations that happen with spanish language and only 2 of our moderators speak spanish fluently and he's trying to say that we should have more spanish moderators. However i still do agree that mods need to be more active on ts but it's not the point of the thread I guess.

Iron January 26, 2016 at 12:01 PM UTC

We already have TeamSpeak Moderators, they're called Moderators.

Please make being on TeamSpeak regularly a requirement for all staff members, it will do nothing but good for the Teamspeak community.
Already is. If you don't come on, you get your rank removed.

steven5703 January 26, 2016 at 12:01 PM UTC

There's plenty of mods on teamspeak but they just sit in the mod lounges all the time.

ImRaging January 26, 2016 at 7:01 PM UTC

There's plenty of mods on teamspeak but they just sit in the mod lounges all the time.
true

PokerFace January 26, 2016 at 8:01 PM UTC

With speakers muted :D

ImRaging January 26, 2016 at 8:01 PM UTC

I myself see nothing happening for the moderators to attend to anyway, but increasing activity will help
'I myself see nothing happening for the moderators to attend to anyway' 

zac's behaviour

Kauzar January 26, 2016 at 8:01 PM UTC

No estudio español más en mi escuela porque terminé mis clases obligatorias de español hace dos años. Ahora aprendo en mi propio tiempo. Mi salvador Kyler — el moderador "timaeusTestified" o "Vinnx" (él tiene aproximadamente otro millón de nombres) — me rescata cuando mis traslaciones son inexactas, o simplemente cuando necesito ayuda en general. Aun así, mi español es bastante rudimentario y probablemente no tan confiable como ese de un hablante nativo...
Nada mal, nada mal..

voidloop January 26, 2016 at 8:01 PM UTC

No sé, no sé, pero me huele a google.

O si no, te han enseñado un Español muy robotico.

soy sub, i ventilador.

WhiteLook January 28, 2016 at 4:01 PM UTC

My post was just an idea. If u think, the mods are enough, ok, close the post. No problem!