Avicus Archive

New rank colors... by Spartemex December 21, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

Is there any reason for the change in the staff's rank colors?

SnowSX3 December 21, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

Not really.
But you don't want the same thing forever do you?
Change is good.
It's a nice refresher.

killerbye22 December 21, 2014 at 7:12 PM UTC

I've seen people saying congratz to peachy a lot of times since they thought he got promoted. xD

Myv December 21, 2014 at 7:12 PM UTC

^ xD 

Administrators I believe are Managers and Directors in one, which is a big job.

Izjust and tel have been demoted to Sr Moderator, although I reckon it was their own decision to be demoted because I don't think the staff team would want izjust and tel to not be Administrators.

hpux December 21, 2014 at 8:12 PM UTC

^ xD 

Administrators I believe are Managers and Directors in one, which is a big job.

Izjust and tel have been demoted to Sr Moderator, although I reckon it was their own decision to be demoted because I don't think the staff team would want izjust and tel to not be Administrators.
No, Administrators are just directors. We removed the Manager rank because there was no difference in permissions/power between Senior Moderators and Managers. Therefore, we merged Managers with Senior Mods.

Tarheelkiwi December 22, 2014 at 12:12 AM UTC

I personally like the new rank colors.  Except the Mod color, I like the blue more.  But that is just me.

Emmaye December 22, 2014 at 12:12 AM UTC

I like all the new rank colors, and I also noticed the Gold rank in-game is a little more "yellow" than before.

_Phyre December 22, 2014 at 3:12 AM UTC

IMO These should be the colors:

Map dev: Purple
Jr Mod: Green
Mod:  Lime Green
Sr Mod: Dark Red, almost like the "Denied" color for the contest maps :P
Administrator: Black xdddd, No, Aqua

Joltz_ December 22, 2014 at 7:12 AM UTC

We need a magenta rank!

Spartemex December 22, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

I think the in-game gold should go back to what it was before... Now it's yellow, and I wanna feel special with the gold color.