Avicus Archive

Ummm.....(any mods) by NewVoltdrive July 4, 2014 at 10:07 PM UTC

Alright, so I was waiting for a match of Crusade to begin, and just before it began, I was kicked out of it. I tried to access it, but got a message saying that I was banned by an operator. I thought,. "NOOOOOO" Checked my infractions page, no ban. I tried to access Avicus, and I could get on fine. Tried to get back on MCZone02, but got kicked by the same message. Tried to go to MCZone03 as a test, and it worked. What the hell is going on?

_BillGates July 4, 2014 at 10:07 PM UTC

Its funky soul trying to get his rank back.

RIP funky

Awarrior July 4, 2014 at 10:07 PM UTC

Samir... please... dear god... get smart or something ;-;

NewVoltdrive July 4, 2014 at 10:07 PM UTC

I want a valid explanation.

BmB July 4, 2014 at 10:07 PM UTC

Check to see if it is only you encountering the problem or if its the same for everyone. If the server is bugged then I am sure it will be fixed soon enough. If it is just your problem then i suggest contacting a senior staff member or emailing [email protected] . Good luck, it sounds like a strange problem. :3

Check to see if it is only you encountering the problem or if its the same for everyone. If the server is bugged then I am sure it will be fixed soon enough. If it is just your problem then i suggest contacting a senior staff member or emailing [email protected] . Good luck, it sounds like a strange problem. :3
Emailing them takes ages.

Emailing them takes ages.
Well as i said contact a senior staff on skype or teamspeak. :)

Joao_Victor July 4, 2014 at 10:07 PM UTC

I think you would be best contacting a Director+, since i'm just as confused.

Well as i said contact a senior staff on skype or teamspeak. :)
No Skype, no senior on TS.

No Skype, no senior on TS.
Do you enjoy making problems ;D but as Nolan said wait until you can find someone or you know get skype it doesn't take long and its pretty damn helpful.

MLGtino July 4, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

You still don't have Skype? -.-

Good luck.

Zedther July 5, 2014 at 1:07 AM UTC

Seems like a java issue..
try deleting system 32 and then smashing your computer with a hammer..
works every time.
Oh and by the way, make sure to use a Hammer from Bunnings

Riskayyy July 5, 2014 at 1:07 AM UTC

Volt, ignore all posts which do NOT help, such as the one above me.

However, I can assure you that this is a glitch, and I've been contacted multiple times that many people have the same problem; but on Nexus07.

NewVoltdrive July 5, 2014 at 1:07 AM UTC

Someone who knows what's up. Thx.

Netuxx July 5, 2014 at 2:07 AM UTC

It could be a Server-side Bukkit error. Maybe someone did something bad (*cough* Ivy *cough*) causing a big random error or something like that on McZone02.